Hawthorne Academy

Well, now that I'm back, things will get more lively (see the conversation that every active member is a part of) xD

My fish tank has a new mightiest warrior!
2uqymute.jpg

I'll more or less likely be gone until Friday due to the fact that my Dad's uncle died; unless I can actually get on his phone so then I might see what's going on.

It's a shame when you have a bloody iPod but the charger's missing!

I really miss OOC comments, and I just barely realized they're missing. T_T < --- this is me being sad. A very accurate representation. That's funny, I don't remember attaching a photo... Also, is everyone set to post a recap for the four month time lapse? Mine's going to be fairly general, not really touching on a whole lot of social stuff, due to Cylva's hermitishness. Haha.

P.S. if anyone would like to interact with Cylva in depth over the time lapse, become friends, etc. just message me and let me know. :3 
On an unrelated note, what, if anything, do I say about my roommate? Haven't seen a post from her since I joined. Haha.

@Rai\-Chan

Last edited by a moderator:
@AshenLily

You're roommate, iLoriel2, is dealing with A LOT right now 3: For now, I suggest you just put anything with Soraphine on the backburner until she returns, and then you two can talk. For now, just focus on other relationships xD

I'm off to cook eggs for some homeless people staying at the church tonight. Oh god that means 34 eggs at once :confused:

unamypev.jpg

It's nothing plus I love cooking eggs. My church houses local homeless famlies for a week every like 4-8 months. We feed them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Has an aneurysm* .. Just want to say that Geno is as straight as it gets. In Akihito's post... WELLL.... 
Also, damn. Mars is really turning into kinduva bad guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back