• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Having a good time~ (Looking for partners|Always Open|M//F//)

trash.nyann

It's trashCAN, not trashCAN'T.
Updated this here old as heck search thread lol most of the info here still applies~ =w=

• (=ↀωↀ=)⍝~

hey, its me, Nyx. and i'm just a 26 year old loser with too much time on their hands, looking to fill it with some fun, casual roleplays~

i've been roleplaying on and off for about 5-6 years now, so i'm sorry in advance if my writing is a bit weird or something. i get past tense and present tense mixed up sometimes, but i always double check my spelling and grammar to make sure everything is mostly correct. when it comes to paragraphs, my brain gets overwhelmed when trying to write more then 3-4, but when the mood strikes me, i can go a lot further. it honestly just depends on the roleplay itself.

as i stated before, i have lots of free time, which means i can reply multiple times a day. however, life is still a thing, and i can get randomly busy at times. i very much would like it if you can reply at least a few times a day, but i understand if you can only reply once per day or less then that. just give me a head up if you're going to be busy. on that same note, also give me a heads up if you're not feeling up to the rp anymore and want to try something new, or if you just want to ditch and find something different. that's all i really ask for.

i can play male, female, non-binary, whoever~ =w= (**EDIT: I'm more in the mood for M/M currently, but I totes open to M/F or F/F now too!) i'm also open to doubling! I'm not the best at it, but i'm open to it.

I'm fine with mature/darker themes, and have 0 triggers. on that note, i'd very much prefer my rp partner to be 18+.

i'm pretty friendly and love chatting ooc! if you have a discord, we can take our ooc chats over there, and if not, we'll stick with pms. i mostly roleplay in pms or threads here onsite, however, i'm open to having a few rps on discord too.

oof, i think that's everything i needed to get out the way. now we can get to the good stuff! i'm really craving some ANGST, FLUFF, MUTUAL PINING, HIDDEN RELATIONSHIPS and/or HIDDEN SEXUALITIES, and of course, ROMANCE! it doesn't matter the paring, i just need one or more of those elements in the rp itself for me to be happy~ i also don't mind a bit of action and fantasy mixed it, in fact, i'd very much like that as well!

sorry if i missed anything or didn't give enough information. if you have any questions, please pm me!

Last edited:
is there like....a limit to how many bumps you can do a day? i don't wanna be super spam-y or anything...

:bishiesparklesr:bump:bishiesparklesl:

Updated this here old as heck search thread lol most of the info here still applies~ =w=

• (=ↀωↀ=)⍝~

hey, its me, Nyx. and i'm just a 26 year old loser with too much time on their hands, looking to fill it with some fun, casual roleplays~

i've been roleplaying on and off for about 5-6 years now, so i'm sorry in advance if my writing is a bit weird or something. i get past tense and present tense mixed up sometimes, but i always double check my spelling and grammar to make sure everything is mostly correct. when it comes to paragraphs, my brain gets overwhelmed when trying to write more then 3-4, but when the mood strikes me, i can go a lot further. it honestly just depends on the roleplay itself.

as i stated before, i have lots of free time, which means i can reply multiple times a day. however, life is still a thing, and i can get randomly busy at times. i very much would like it if you can reply at least a few times a day, but i understand if you can only reply once per day or less then that. just give me a head up if you're going to be busy. on that same note, also give me a heads up if you're not feeling up to the rp anymore and want to try something new, or if you just want to ditch and find something different. that's all i really ask for.

i can play male, female, non-binary, whoever~ =w= (**EDIT: I'm more in the mood for M/M currently, but I totes open to M/F or F/F now too!) i'm also open to doubling! I'm not the best at it, but i'm open to it.

I'm fine with mature/darker themes, and have 0 triggers. on that note, i'd very much prefer my rp partner to be 18+.

i'm pretty friendly and love chatting ooc! if you have a discord, we can take our ooc chats over there, and if not, we'll stick with pms. i mostly roleplay in pms or threads here onsite, however, i'm open to having a few rps on discord too.

oof, i think that's everything i needed to get out the way. now we can get to the good stuff! i'm really craving some ANGST, FLUFF, MUTUAL PINING, HIDDEN RELATIONSHIPS and/or HIDDEN SEXUALITIES, and of course, ROMANCE! it doesn't matter the paring, i just need one or more of those elements in the rp itself for me to be happy~ i also don't mind a bit of action and fantasy mixed it, in fact, i'd very much like that as well!

sorry if i missed anything or didn't give enough information. if you have any questions, please pm me!

I’d love to be your maid your highness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back