• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy, Currently Open!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Natasha Bechdel
→ Location: Dorms
→ Interactions: Hana the Flower Hana the Flower Ya Boi Ya Boi

→ "Thanks, Rosa, that would be kind of you," Natasha replied, trying out the nickname to test how it felt in her mouth, and continued to hover in the doorway, "I didn't think to bring any with me and I reeeaaally want to stick my posters up as soon as possible. It doesn't feel right to just stick them in a drawer somewhere."

Natasha peered past the girl when she spoke, eyeing her room with curiosity. She was about to ask whether Rosalie had brought the fire extinguisher she spotted under the desk with her or whether it had been provided by the school when her attention was diverted by a boy approaching them.

"Oh. You're the one who made a fool out of yourself earlier. I saw you land on your face. You know, it's forbidden to use abilities without supervision from a staff member," Natasha reminded him, helpfully, "I'm Natasha. I guess we're gonna be classmates."

Then, she turned her attention back to Rosalie.

Relin Kilv
Relin looked around at the room he was assigned was decently sized but it was still a bit smaller than what he was used to he figured that it at least had its own bathroom and no roommates. Relin took his bag and started to organize the room he was given placing all of his things in a neat manner he usually starts things off clean but after a while his room usually turns messy and he really doesn't feel like cleaning it most of the time. By the time he was done decorating his room it started to look goth and gamer geekish. Once he placed all of his things though he just about jumped on his bed maybe i should of took a shower first? But im so tired. Relin layed in his bed for a few minutes before getting back up only to immanently fall back down Meh later ill shower later ill just take a quick nap as of right now.
Location -> Dorms

Last edited:

misaka-mikoto-gif-13.gif

Mood: Content

Stamina

Friendliness

Anger

Ability Trigger

With: Ya Boi Ya Boi jinkx jinkx

Rosalie Valentine

[This scrolls]
" Yeah, understandable... I should get a few posters for my room." Rosa gave a thoughtful smile before slipping back into her room, she reached into her desk drawer. Digging out a tube of drawing pins. She made her way back to Natasha, the drawing pins in hand only to see a familiar boy approach them.

"Oh it's you again." She mumbled remembering how she had lost him in the crowds at the Orientation. Taking a moment she observed both of them before turning to the girl. " Here are the drawing pins, there should be quite a few in there." Rosa handed them over before placing her hands in her jacket pockets.

Vivian Evans
-----------------------

Vivian took the papers in her hand, standing up with excitement. She began to trace her finger over the layout map, nodding slowly as she left the auditorium. She kept following the map, messing up a few times, but eventually coming across the girls dorms. She entered and walked down the hall, seeing two girls and a boy. She remembered the guy from the school grounds, as well as one of the girls. She looked passed them, at the doors, and realized her dorm was next to another girl's (Natasha's in hindsight) but that was sorta obvious. She wondered if it belonged to either of them. She sighed quietly, walked over to the door, and set her stuff down. She set her camera on top of a small suitcase she had brought with her, had forgotten she was dragging along the whole time, as well as the papers. She then walked over to the group, smiling enthusiastically.

"Hi, guys," she looked at all three of them, then the girls specifically. "Uh, I wondering if either of you owned this dorm? I--I mean, I assumed." She laughed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Jeez, I'm flustered," she said, putting her hand out for a fist bump. "Uh, I'm Vivian, hi."

With: Hana the Flower Hana the Flower jinkx jinkx Ya Boi Ya Boi

-> when you post twice on accident

Natasha Bechdel
→ Location: Dorms
→ Interactions: Hana the Flower Hana the Flower HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy Ya Boi Ya Boi

→ Nodding, Natasha took the tube of drawing pins from the girl's outstretched hand. It seemed like Rosalie and the boy knew each other from earlier but she didn't want to get wrapped up in how or why. Isn't everybody going to know everyone in a school with grades and classes of these sizes?

Natasha turned to return to her room but realised that another girl was approaching them. Clearly, people were jumping to introduce themselves to their new classmates.

Natasha intended to step around the new girl and slip back to her room, content that she had gotten what she wanted, when she heard the girl's question. Quickly, she realised that the dorm room the girl was talking about was hers. She nodded again, smoothing down her hair and staring at Vivian as she spoke.

"That's my room!" She pointed it out, "I'm Natasha. I should go, it's getting crowded in this hallway."

Briefly, she wondered if it might have been worth investing in a badge with her name on it to save so many introductions. Then, she succeeded in stepping around Vivian and retreating to her aforementioned room, shutting the door behind her.

Vivian Evans
----------------------
Introducing herself, she laughed awkwardly, nodding. as Natasha explained the room situation.

"That's my room!" She watched Natasha point it out, then speak. "I'm Natasha. I should go, it's getting crowded in this hallway."

"Ah, sorry-- ok-- Okay! I'm probably in the one next to it." Vivian shrugged, speaking as the girl walked over to the door and went inside.

Vivian slowly turned to the other two, offering her fist for a bump yet again. "...Rough first day, huh?" She chuckled quietly to them, trying to brush off her mistakes. Surely, she'd get better at this in time, but right now, she knew they knew she was failing one thing this school year. Social interaction.

With: jinkx jinkx Ya Boi Ya Boi Hana the Flower Hana the Flower

WALLY AMBROSE

Wally watched the awkward display in front of him. Clearly, none of the three girls in front of him were very good at social interaction. He felt especially sorry for the girl looking for a fist bump from the other two. Wally tried his best not to break out in laughter just from the sheer awkwardness of it all. After a short pause of silence, Wally decided to put her out of her misery.

"Guys, it's called a bro-fist," he suddenly said before demonstrating the gesture slowly and exaggeratedly with his own hands.

He bumped his fist with the girl who was left hanging. "Hey, name's Wally Ambrose and nothing happened earlier today that can be considered embarrassing."

Vivian Evans
--------------------------
She felt the unnecessary tension in the air, but still laughed at his demonstration. "Learn a new thing everyday, I guess."

She shrugged again, smiling as he bumped his fist with her own. "Thanks. That's a cool name, and I guess I'm the pioneer of embarrassment around here, hell." She joked, then asked. "By the way, weren't you the guy with the jaguar in the courtyard this morning?"

She gestured at the last girl. "You were with her, right? I felt like I recognized you two."

With: Ya Boi Ya Boi Hana the Flower Hana the Flower

WALLY AMBROSE

He looked away, face slightly flushed, and scratched the back of his head. "Oh, you saw that?" he chuckled sheepishly, "I just did what any insane meta-human would do, y'know?"

'Besides the fact that my legs were hurting bad...' Wally turned back to Vivian, trying his best to look nonplussed about the situation. He tried for a confident grin. "If that jaguar hadn't been a professor, I would've trashed it with ease!"

He looked around to see if anyone bought his story before immediately moving past that topic of conversation. "So, what can you guys do?" he asked the other teenagers.

Hana the Flower Hana the Flower HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy

Vivian Evans
-----------------------
"Yeah, I saw it. I was behind you guys." She laughed, shrugging her shoulders. "Uh-huh, trashed it, right, okay. You fight with jaugers daily, then? that a normal thing for you? I wonder what your home life is like." She laughed again, smirking.

"What I do? Uh...It's lame." She admitted, sighing heavily. "...Well, hobby wise, I like photography, nature and what not. Ability wise...It'd be better if I just showed you, I think."

She concentrated for a moment on him, staring at him as she did. She thought about the type of flower she wanted in the meantime. The color, the shape, the size. Stem or not, how many. This took her a moment, but she got it. A white flower, small, round, without a stem. One that floats on top of water in ponds sometimes. A water lily? The ability caught on, manifested, and she held out her hands, one on top of the other. With a blink of an eye, a flower appeared in her hands. A red water lily, a bit bigger than she imagined. Okay, close enough.

"Like it?" She asked, smiling. She held out her hand, showing him the flower. She chuckled, wincing as she did. "---I told you...It was lame."

Ya Boi Ya Boi

misaka-mikoto-gif-13.gif

Mood: Content

Stamina

Friendliness

Anger

Ability Trigger

With: Ya Boi Ya Boi HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy

Rosalie Valentine

[This scrolls]
Rosa watched with a small frown as Natasha made her way back to the dorm, only to turn her head and see a new girl take her place. Her eyes glanced around observing the hallways, obviously oblivious as to everything that was going on around her. Though what caught her attention the most was Wally's question.

The girl turned her head back to them, seemingly interested in the conversation for once, but also unsure. Before she could answer Vivian formed a flower, for someone who wasn't easily impressed it still caused a little smile on her lips. " No, its not lame at all, I like flowers." She spoke out the plain sentence observing the flower before looking up having spaced out again.

" I'd rather, not use my ability at the moment. I haven't gotten the reins of it yet." She answered crossing her arms before letting out a cough. " I'm Rosalie by the way, call me Rosa."

Vivian Evans
------------------------
"No, its not lame at all, I like flowers." Rosaline spoke, makimg Vivian smile.

"I'm glad you like it." She chuckled quietly, continuing to hold it in her hand.

"Controlling your ability is the fun part of having it. You'll get the hang of it." Vivian smiled at Rosaline encouragingly, nodding as she said her name. "Rosaline, okay. Very pretty name."

Hana the Flower Hana the Flower Ya Boi Ya Boi

GM
The orientation day had finally pulled to a close. Thirty new students arrived at the school, some lost, some seeking a new life, and some searching for strength. For most though, this day marks the transition of a new chapter. A chapter that will ultimately affect the course of those with the gifts' history.

The next day rolls in, bright and early. As all the students had been told, their first class will be held at 8 in the morning on the school grounds. Not much information had been shared, other than that they should wear clothing that they feel comfortable moving around in, and "don't mind getting singed." All of the the first year faculty had been called in as well, in order to observe and instruct as a team the first class of the first day. What the students don't know, is that they will be showcasing their powers for in order to demonstrate how much control they had. The purpose of this came into two categories. The first was for educational purposes, to give faculty a first hand understanding of what they were up for. The second was for social purposes. By having peers witness each others' abilities and more importantly, their natural control over them, it will give each a platform to begin on.

Geralt
Geralt yawned heartily in the air, baring his mouth for the world to see. He technically did not need sleep, but damn did it feel good. His breath came out in a small mist, the early morning air waking up his senses. While it was September and the day was mostly warm, the schools location allowed for overnight and early morning cold. That was one thing that Geralt had come to love about the academy, the isolation from big crowds and exposure to nature. As if emphasizing his ever lasting love for the natural aroma, he removed a cigarette and took a quick drag. Nothing like an early smoke to start the day.

With: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Gabe Gabe NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy +Everyone else

GM NOTES: It is now the new day! Time: 8am

Dr. O walked out through several of the hallways, their heavy boots clomping loudly as their temporal duplicates marched by the dorms. “Arise-and-awaken, students. Today-is-the-first-day-of-power-training. You-have-reported-to-the-school-grounds-to-partake-in-activities. Breakfast-will-be-served-on-the-field-for-efficiency. Those-not-on-the-field-within-allotted-chronological-parameters-have-received-detentions.”

When Dr. O finished their announcements, they settled on the decision to walk to Professor Geralt and stand next to him. The duplicates all phased back into the Dr. O outside on the field as they approached the smoking man. One of the advantages of being temporally displaced is that Dr. O never tired, which is why Headmistress Reese had them as the school’s night watch. One of the school’s lunch staff sat behind a long table covered in paper plates with various breakfast foods. They offered a plate to Professor Geralt and Dr. O as the suited being took their place next to the table.

“Sustenance-was-not-required. Doctor-Ouroboros-will-never-require-comestibles. Professor-Geralt-has-enjoyed-the-meal-when-this-day-occurred.” Dr. O declined, raising the prosthetic to decline. They looked at Geralt, taking a drag of his cigarette. “Doctor-Ouroboros-reports-to-Professor-Geralt-that-first-night-was largely-uneventful. Four-students-would-have-attempted-to-subvert-school-rules-by-leaving-dormitory-perimeters-if-Doctor-Ouroboros-were-not-patrolling-their-hallways-with-emphasis-on-those-routes. Doctor-Ouroboros-can-provide-information-of-these-student’s-identities-if-Professor-Geralt-wished-to-reprimand-them.”

With: Aeshae Aeshae

Natasha Bechdel
→ Location: School Grounds
→ Interactions: Aeshae Aeshae NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

→ She was glad that she had elected to pull on one of her old hoodies before leaving the dorms; it wasn't freezing cold or anything but it wasn't exactly warm outside on a brisk autumnal morning like this one. As she trotted out onto the grass, Natasha stuck her hands in her pockets and glanced round to see who had already arrived. Nobody she recognised yet. Most people who were here seemed half-asleep still but Natasha was a regular early bird. She looked bright and awake as she approached the breakfast table.

Without much thought, Natasha picked up a paper plate and selected her breakfast. Same as everyday. Two pieces of toast spread with marmalade and one cup of orange juice. She hoped eating outside wouldn't be a regular occurrence at this school; it was something she disliked intently. As she picked up her plate, Natasha couldn't help staring curiously at Doctor Ouroboros and Professor Geralt, who were standing nearby and well within earshot. Subtlety wasn't one of her strengths. She had already worked out that despite Professor Geralt being deputy head, he was very much the Captain Kirk around here. Additionally, she heard he taught math, which meant she was eager for his classes in particular. Natasha had never come across someone like Doctor Ouroboros before but their odd way of speaking and mannerisms struck a familiar chord with her.

"Hello," She offered, brightly, as she passed by them, "I'm Natasha; it's nice to meet you, Professor, Doctor."

She didn't pause to chat, introducing herself and quickly moving on past them. Natasha found somewhere to sit and made quick work of her breakfast, even though she felt slightly anxious about what might happen to them this morning and it made her stomach flip-flop. This didn't seem like it would be a normal class.

Geralt
Geralt nodded to his colleague, content with his report. Helping himself to a plate and a one slice of toast, he munched thoughtfully. "Good job Doctor. I think them being caught by you on the first day should be enough. There are always kids who like to test the boundary the first day of school, so there shouldn't be any issues afterwords. If you continue to catch them however, please send them my way so I can deal with them." At that, Geralt grinned almost evilly, causing a few of the lunch staff to look away uncomfortably. Honestly, the Doctor was a bit of a blessing in disguise when he joined the faculty. Someone who didn't have to eat or sleep? Talk about a godsend.
Geralt nodded to the young girl who introduced herself, but said nothing more as she walked away. Miss Bechdel, if he remembered correctly. Supposedly had some form of spatial projection and manipulation, similar to that of the Headmistress. Crinkling his nose, he already thought of the implications of training someone who could project force fields. Still though, it wasn't like she was the toughest cookie to crack. Most of the students more or less had hazardous or defensive abilities that made it difficult for hands on training, but that's why they were here he supposed.
With: NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy jinkx jinkx +everyone else

A red robin flew through the window, flying near Geralt and the Doctor. Alex had been flying through the school since the sun rose, the morning chill and winds perfect for flying. He loved to do just that, enjoy the scenery of the school from above, seeing the building get livened up when the students started to get out of their beds. His singsong, bird-like voice was cheerful, the "s" being said like whistles. "Good morning, Geralt, Doctor. Going for breakfast? I'm starving." He thought to himself whether or not to ask if he could perch on the teachers' shoulders, at the same time thinking it would be fun and weird. Shrugging his thoughts, he flew in a circle around the teachers, returning to his original position. "So, today's the Demonstration, right? I've never done this, I don't know what to showcase... I mean, we also gotta show something to the newcomers, right?"
With: Aeshae Aeshae NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Last edited:
Molly McKlain
Pulling the strings to her hoodie, Molly sluggishly pulled herself out of the dorms. She had arrived at the school late at night, missing her official first day. She was tired and couldn't wait to just get this day over with and restart fresh. As she approached the breakfast table, she decided to scope out the other students. Although making new friends weren't really her style, she knew she needed to if she was going to survive at this place.

A simple piece of toast and some apple juice was all she really needed to move on with her day considering she didn't eat much in the mornings. She looked around the area deciding on a place to sit, taking notice of a shorter girl with dark hair, as well as an empty side of a table. Looking between the two, Molly decided to try to interact with people. Approaching the girl that seemed easy enough to talk to she readied herself for conversation. She took a seat in front of the girl not bothering to ask if the seat might be taken. "Hi, I'm Molly. Who are you?" she blurted out, lunging her hand out for the girl to shake. "I really should've thought this through." she thought to herself.

Interactions: jinkx jinkx

(ooc: reposting due to issues >.<)

Azura Cunobelinus
Azura yawned as she awakened for the day. She was awakened by Dr. Ourboros's statement and quickly dressed herself in what was good for the day, a dark blue dancer dress, yesterday was a steel grey blue dancer dress. She began to sing wholeheartedly with everything she had. She was happy and her powers always did have quite the effect when she was happy, as she was bathing in some damn cold water like it was hot water going out of style. Sounds of shrieks and curses flew out of the various dorm rooms, while Azura was unaware. She just continued to sing as she bathed, counseling was usually first in the morning but since it was the first day of actual classes, she did need to teach her science class. She did wonder who was all in it. Hopefully none that would become a problem later on in the semester. She got out of the bath and dragged the water off her body to be put down the drain, still singing happily. She then dressed into the dark blue dancer dress, as she had picked it out to wear but forgotten to actually get any leggings. She picked black leggings and put them on before brushing her hair out, taking time to get all the water out of her hair. Once done, she put the fingerless arm length glovelettes on and headed out to stand beside her fellow teachers.
"Good Morning~!"
She chirped out happily, making water shot out a random open window. She continued smiling, unaware of the consequences her happiness brought to everyone in the school.

With: Aeshae Aeshae Gabe Gabe NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy
Note: Mornings are hazardous to people bathing with Azura happy but don't try to make her angry, scalding hot water anyone?

(im just going to say she got up late)

the sound of thunder startled her awake, sending a small ice crystal -about the size of a short pencil- across the room and out the window, rubbing her face with her hands, she let out a groan as she slowly practically rolled out of bed, hitting the hard floor with a thunk "gah! ouch!" she exclaimed as she got up, rubbing where she came into contact with the ground before walking a short distance to her dresser and pulling out her uniform . she then grogilly walked to the shower and took a nice cool shower, quickly drying her hair and dressing in her uniform before grabbing her books and heading out into the hall, outside and to the feild. not stopping to talk to anyone, and not making eye contact with anyone, not that it would be very pleasant, her eyes always seemed cold and unforgiving though really the antisocial teen just doesn't like distractions, and to her, friends are distractions.

Last edited:
Geralt
Geralt cracked his shoulder as he noticed a certain professor fly overhead. Closing his eyes, he let loose a long sigh riddled in a smokey cloud. "At least you get to show something Alex. I've never had anything to present." Despite his current cold exterior and natural sour face, if someone looked closely they could see that Geralt was pouting. Not that he would ever admit it. "Cell regeneration. Useful? Yes. Flashy? Not at all." With a sigh, he noticed a few students sitting at the wooden table the cooking staff brought out for breakfast. Good, it would be nice if the students could hurry up and help each other out in classes. They'd need it, especially since they're stuck together for the next three years.
Turning to his left, Geralt noticed a humming Azura, gleefully sauntering to the other professors. With a cross of his arms and a raised eyebrow he asked, "So I take it your bath was enjoyable then? As much as I enjoy a cold shower, I'm not sure some of the other students would agree." He spoke with mirth, just lightly teasing (although his standards of lightly teasing and anyone else's was not here nor there). Checking his watch he nodded to his colleagues.
"We'll give the students a few more minutes to get some food in them before we begin. Make sure we're all prepared in case something happens, alright? It's our job as their teachers to shut down anything that could hurt the students."
With: Everyone but RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Gabe Gabe NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

she entered the feild as the food was brought out, which was a relief on her part. she settled for just a bitter cup of coffee and a breakfast muffin, after getting her food she sat in the grass and ate, finnishing the muffin in a matter of minutes before she began sipping at her coffee. she generally didn't like her coffee bitter but it was coffee to say the least so she wasn't complaining. she also had a book with her which she was reading intently snow flakes lightly falling around her as she sipped at her coffee and read, preferring the world of literature rather than the company of her fellow students.

Last edited:
Life had been quite the party the first day for Isroh. Orientation went well, he assumed he would like it here based off just that. And as the icing on the cake, his neighbor was cute. His name was Will and that morning Isroh had awoke with his arm around him. What a party. How long had it been since he'd visited human society for moments like this? Far too long. Perhaps indulging himself this much was too soon, but who was he kidding?

He hauls himself out of bed, tugging on his jeans and a black hoodie before glancing back to his sleeping neighbor. He supposed he'd let him sleep. He leaves his dorm, hands stuffed in his pockets only to find his phone. What a strange little contraption that was. The lady in the store had showed him how to use it but... that was all gibberish to him. He supposed he'd figure it out later. Isroh made his way into the school grounds, finding the smell heavenly. Usually breakfast was whatever he could kill first thing in the morning but seems like his days of running down deer, wild pigs and turkeys were over.

He picks up some odd sort of sandwich with bacon egg and cheese and is given some strange can. redbull... The Wendigo reads. He looks around, seeing a few others with similar cans, so he may as well try one. Isroh knocks back a swig of it before immediately stopping and staring off into space. For about ten seconds he swore he could see into the future, as if all the secrets of the universe became suddenly known and unknown, and he wanted off the ride. He comes too, shaking his head and finding himself jittery as he tosses the can in the trash and simply takes a glass of orange juice.

Where to sit though?

Last edited:
espen happened to glance up and notice a studen who appeared to be looking for a place to sit so she smiled faintly "you can sit here if you want" she said politely gestureing to the space next to her at the empty table and then returned to reading as usual

(sorry for the short response, kind of unmotivated atm)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back