• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy, Currently Open!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alex giggled at the cold shower mention. "Another reason to wake up before everyone else. I got to enjoy a nice hot shower before my flyby. Good morning, Azura!" Staying back from the smoke cloud, he approached Azura, mulling over his idea. Maybe Azura would let him? Geralt was always all business, and he didn't want to take chances being split five times through time if he'd perch on Ouroboros. The worst thing that would happen if he'd perch on Azura was wet feathers. Something in his bird brain thought it would be really fun, like those bird bath fountains.
"Well, I'd say that you should do some demonstration on your regenerative powers, but cutting something off and let it regenerate is probably going to be... Nevermind that. Ouroboros can do something fancy with their time clones, or maybe do a diviner routine? Hey, Azura, may I hitch a ride?" He said, pointing his tiny claws towards her shoulder.
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy Aeshae Aeshae

Last edited:
Natasha Bechdel
→ Location: School Grounds
→ Interactions: AsherConte AsherConte

→ As a girl approached her, Natasha glanced up instinctively. Politely, she declined the girl's outstretched hand and looked at her instead, studying her with interest. Then, her gaze slid past Molly as she spotted a red robin swooping down towards the teachers and hovering there and realised it must, in fact, be Professor Porto. She partially wished her ability could be something fantastical like that. Shapeshifting was really impressive; there had been at least a hundred different variants of such a skill across Star Trek. She blinked twice, as if she had zoned out, before returning her gaze to Molly.

Even sitting down, it was clear to her that the girl was taller than her and she sat up straight in her seat so that she didn't feel small. She spoke with the distinct American twang that was steadily becoming more and more familiar to Natasha's ears. By far, the most striking feature of the girl was her hair. Natasha fixed her gaze on the girl's purple hair, hypnotised, as she began to introduce herself.

"I'm Natasha. I didn't see you at orientation yesterday but I guess we're going to be classmates," She said, sliding her hands back into her pockets so the girl wouldn't attempt to grasp one of them, "I like your hair. Are you a shapeshifter too-" She nodded over the girl's shoulder at Professor Porto The Red Robin to indicate who else she meant, "Or did you dye it?"

tumblr_mse8l17zSj1r6syygo1_500.gif

Mood: Tired

Stamina

Friendliness

Anger

Ability Trigger

With: Anyone

Rosalie Valentine

[This scrolls]
Rosalie had spent the night looking up at her ceiling stuck in thought, her mind full, but her stomach empty. Causing her to be unable to sleep. It wasn't until her alarm went off a hour before class, she broke from her trance. Slipping groggily out of bed she stumbled over to her bathroom, groaning at the sight of the slightly visible bags under her eyes before slipping into the shower.

She found herself bathing in cold water, the feeling of the cold bringing her back home for the slightest second until she grabbed her towel and walked out. Going through her drawers of close, she finally found a suitable outfit. A pair of black joggers and an old white t-shirt. She didn't care much for the outfit, but it was sure as heck comfy and easy to move in. She looked into the mirror with a shrug, her hair still damp as she headed out the door.

Rosa was obviously drowsy, but the cold water had woken her up yet she still made an attempt to avoid all human contact as she walked to class. Once she arrived she found a few students familiar and some new, but she kept quiet sitting by herself her head laying on her arms.

Molly McKlain
Molly sat with her hand stretched out for a bit before realizing that wasn't going anywhere. She proceeded to eat the food in front of her, studying the girl who seemed to zone out. She didn't know what to do or think at the moment, her mind was nothing but static. The girl introduced herself as Natasha, Molly was quite fascinated that she had an accent. She'd never actually heard it in person but, she liked it and often wished she talked like that. "I like your hair. Are you a shapeshifter too-" Natasha nodded passed her. Molly glanced behind her to see what she was referring to. She studied The Red Robin until a familiar voice brought her back to earth. "Oh, I dyed it. I think it makes my eyes stand out I guess," she said taking a sip of her drink. "And no, I'm not a shapeshifter, although it is cool. I'm just super strong, cliche, I know." she chuckled to herself. "What about you? What can you do? I bet its way more interesting mine."

Interaction: jinkx jinkx

Just as Isroh had thought that a kind voice called for him to sit with them. Oh, thankyou. The demon smiles, teeth showing as slightly more pointed than normal. Although as he did sit, he felt a hand brush past his shoulder. A certain blonde neighbor waltzing by and smirk spreads across Isroh's face. His attention is pulled back to the other person at the table with him, his legs crossing as he tilts his horned head in an untrying manner. How I hate mornings. He chuckles, seems everyone else was just bright and chipper... and perhaps he was too.

The sun hit his skin just right that he looked like a porceline statue, without flaw but like stone. Immortal. Undead. He didn't seem to breathe much, more like he just existed like an unmoving art piece. Something that didn't exist at all.

her smile slightly grew "you have no idea, but thankfully they serve caffinated drinks" she said holding up her cup of coffee, taking a quick sip from it, curious about this person who actually managed to ignite some flame of kindness in her stone-cold heart "Im Ollie by the way' she continued, introducing herself

Azura Cunobelinus
Azura went wide eyed and covered her mouth in embarrassment since she was so happy this morning.
"I'm sorry about causing that to the students! I can't seem to help it!"
She squeaked out but nodded in agreement to get some food. She also smiled at Alex, nodding.
"Yes you can Alex, just try not to peck at my food."
She said before getting something light, and a large cup of water. She sat down and ate, trying not to be so happy at teaching but it couldn't be helped. She just began to hum softly, making her water react to it and lift out of the cup, dancing to an beat. She then motioned with her hand to the cup and it refilled itself as the water didn't splash all over. She kept it down with the excitement she had.
"I would have to excuse myself to get the jug out of my room, forgot to bring it with me."
She said before placing her plate where it could be picked up since she was in such a rush, she did make back in time...Possibly a few minutes since she had to refill the jug as well.
She lifted her jug with one hand.
"Ready~!"
She said, happily, and accidentally causing water to spew in random students faces. She, of course, was unaware of the incident and smiled at Geralt with Jug in hand.
With: Aeshae Aeshae Gabe Gabe NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy

Geralt
Geralt sighed, not only at Azura splashing some students, but at the students themselves. Most of these kids sat without talking to one another, or just falling asleep in their seats. A few tried to connect with each other, but it seemed awkward. Well, he supposed most first meetings were. After a hundred years though, you tend to disregard social boundaries.

Clapping his hands together, he shouted at the top of his voice, "Alright, shut the hell up and stand in a line!" Geralt waited for the students to do so before he continued. Walking with his arms behind him, he evaluated each of the students down the line. "Today, you will have one class. So stay the hell awake for it! Not only is it your only one today, but it will also be quite possibly the most important class you will have this year." He began to make his way back to his row of professors, each fully trained and skilled in their own rights.

"We, like you all, have what are called, "gifts." Now some of you awakened your gifts very recently, others a little more than a year ago. As far as we know, humans have been given these powers since the dawn of creation. However, not much else is known in how they operate or how how gifts are passed down. For many, it occurs randomly. Now you may be wondering, if there have always been gifts, then why is not most of the world covered in the gifted? That is simple." Geralt paused here, choosing his words careful.

"95% of all the "Gifted" are sterile. In other words, it is extremely rare that a gift can get passed down genetically from the first generation to the second. Even if it does, the chances of it getting passed down further is improbable."

Gesturing behind him to the small training field nearby, he continued, "But that is not what we are here for. History will be tomorrow. Today, all of you will be showcasing your gifts on this field for everyone to see. You will give a brief demonstration of your gift. This is to show us how much control you have over it." Geralt paused, eyeing a few older students watching the group carefully from inside of the academy windows.

"Naturally, it wouldn't be fair if only you showed your powers. We professors will also be showing ourselves off, unfortunately." He gestured for everyone to follow him closer through the grass and onto the training field. The training field was a dirt square that stretched for roughly 200 hundred yards to each end. Geralt then pulled a knife from in his coat and showed it to the class.

"When I was your age, I thought my gift was immortality. This was roughly a hundred years ago. Now," Geralt swung the blade hard into his forearm, causing a few students to jump back and even a few to scream, "I realized that I had cell manipulation." At this, he tugged the blade out cleanly, and held his arm out for the class to see. Almost instantly, his cut faded. He wiped the blood onto his pant leg, and gestured for one of the other professors to go next.
With: Everyone

she looked nervous, she figured she would judt make it cold and make it lightly snow around her and thats it though a part of her wanted to do more, to test her limits though she was well aware of what might happen if she did that so she decided on her origional plan, amazed then the professor demonstrated his ability

Alex swooped down on the bowl he asked for himself, full to the brim with a mix of seeds. He had his fill, then turned back to perch at Azura, carefully dodging a water stream that came from the aquamancer. As soon as they started to go to the field to showcase their abilities, he shifted his feathers to a shade of blue, to match his perch's colors. Geralt gathered the students and faculty on the Training Grounds, and "showcased" his ability. Alex whispered to Azura. "Well whaddya know, he actually did it." When everyone finished clapping, Alex nodded at Geralt and flew to where he was standing. Landing on the grass, he looked at everyone and, taking a deep breath, started.

The red robin started to sing, a quite melodious tune, but making gestures with his wings that lead to understand that he was explaining something. After some seconds, he couldn't contain the laughter, turning back in his human form. "Ahahahah, never gets old. Good morning, everyone. I am Professor Alexandre Porto. It's not Alexander, by the way. I'll be teaching you English and Training, and through me you'll push your gift's powers to the limits, and take a step beyond." He wore a gym jersey and pants, taking up the colors of the school. His hair was tied up in a ponytail, his face in full view of the students. "I'm a shapeshifter, specialized in animal transformations. I can transform into almost anything in the animal kingdom, but I can't turn into insects." Taking a step forward, he started to crouch, transforming into a German Shepherd. His voice, still thick with a brazilian accent, took on a deeper tone. "I can still talk in my transformations, and I retain all my mental faculties, despite the difference in brain processing power between different species." He spinned in place, showing himself completely before returning to his original position. "Do you have any questions?"

Last edited:
Isroh listens quietly as his teachers talked loudly, namely Geralt. He seemed cool, kind of like an older, less fuck-giving version of himself. Although when Geralt had pointed out that his 'gift; may have made him sterile he didn't know whether to thank god or to be upset. Eh, at least it eliminated some worries for now. A new concern grew over him... He was supposed to use his abilities? Here?

He had seriously hoped to keep that fun bit under wraps. What better way to make friends than to immediately start of with 'Hi, my name is Isroh and I was literally created to murder.' Isroh was pretty certain that if he had to transform into his more terrifying form he could definitely keep control of himself. He hadn't killed anyone yet, although he'd given some hikers a heart attack as they were cleaning a deer they'd just killed. Poor guys. One of them ran away so fast he hit a tree and was out cold for about 20 minutes. He'd hate for that to happen here. Although that thought left him as the unmistakable noise of a blade being driven into flesh hit his ears. Wendigos had evolved to sense injury from miles away. Then the smell of blood.

Of course he had to do that! The overwhelming urge to act nagged at him but he held back. He wasn't terribly hungry as he had just had breakfast but bleeding in front of a wendigo was about the worst thing anyone could ever do. The cell regeneration was a handy dandy trick to have but the scent still lingered so much that Isroh had to avert his eyes and hold his breath. Which of course made it seem like he was completely ignoring Geralt, avoiding eye contact at all cost.

He did glance up at Professor Porto's demonstration, still very much having a hard time with the bloodstain on Geralt's pants leg. The realization hit him he was going to have to go full blown Wendigo... after that... He was 99% certain he could keep his composure as he always had but... what if he didn't? What if he attacked his teacher on the first day? That would be horrible! Then again he couldn't just tell them no. Could he?

At: Training grounds

Last edited:
she watched amazed, a small smile present as she stood with the group, she noticed Isroh seemed uncomfortable so she mad one last attempt to talk to him "hey...you alright?" she asked quietly, concerned for him for a moment

Natasha Bechdel
→ Interactions: AsherConte AsherConte Gabe Gabe

→ "Cliché?" Natasha echoed, shaking her head slightly, "I-"

Before she could explain her ability, she was interrupted by the instruction that they should get up and form a line. She looked at Molly, shrugged, got to her feet and filed into line, along with her other classmates. When Geralt started talking about gifts being passed down, her ears perked up. 95%, huh? She wondered if the other 5% definitely passed down gifts or if they were just leaving room for error in the estimation. Natasha had to lean to her left and peer past the other students in front of her in order to see what was going on.

Excitedly, when Professor Geralt showcased his abilities, she exclaimed to nobody in particular, "He's like a human dermal regenerator! Except he can only heal himself."

As she watched Professor Porto's explanation of his ability, she began to worry underneath her cool facade. Since her ability had been first awakened, Natasha had never intentionally triggered it. It was just something that happened, like an instinct. She'd hoped that in her time here, she might be able to master it; the idea of stepping up in front of me and just standing there with nothing to show worried her. What if they decided her ability was useless and sent her home? She'd have to go back to her old school.

Ahead of her, Natasha noticed another girl asking with concern about another boy and thrust her hand in the air when Porto asked if there were questions, "What if our abilities are more difficult to showcase? For instance, if it's more of a reflex than a skill."

Azura Cunobelinus
Azura softly hummed to herself, holding the jug in both hands, waiting to be called on by Geralt to showcase her powers to the students and maybe dance as well to show her powers in a different setting than what they were doing here. She heard Alex whisper to her about Geralt showing his ability off and just smiled, feeling no happiness to be shown his ability to regenerate cells rapidly. Everything had water in it and she could call on the water inside someone's body but it was also akin to a death sentence to the person. She just didn't want to showcase that part of her powers if need be. A student did raise their hand to ask a question. A reflex gift and not one that was activated through manual activation. She hummed, thinking of something to that would activate the girl's abilities but it would be fairly embarrassing to her to put the spotlight on her to dance...With a grin that she couldn't even try to mask, she hummed a bit louder, trying to get Alex's attention, she would get the girl to activate it but also showcase how deadly her powers could be as well.
With: EVERYONE~

Last edited:
Alex patiently waited for the girl to finish her question, and turned back in his human form, placing both hands in the jersey's pockets. Taking a side glance at Azura, he shrugged her off, wordlessly saying that there would be no need for her to do anything dangerous. "Astute question, Miss Bechdel. hey I got it right this time! You see, the main reason for you to be here is to improve and take control of the powers you possess. I doubt that all of you already have the same control over your own gifts like me and the rest of the faculty, and we are not asking that much from you from the single- er, first day, sorry." He cleared his throat. Even after all these years, he still snagged on the translation of some words. "You are all here for a reason,To learn more about yourselves and your strange powers. Don't worry if you can't control it right now. I'll be working hard so that you can make the most of the thing that makes you special. However, me and the rest of the faculty can help you in demonstrating your powers. Keep in mind, though, that no harm will come to you if you wish to receive assistance. Thank you." He bowed, finishing his speech. Returning to his place, he whispered to Geralt. "The horned kid on the second row looks sick. Can you take him to the nurse's office? I'll supervise the rest of the demonstration here."
With: jinkx jinkx RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Aeshae Aeshae

tumblr_mse8l17zSj1r6syygo1_500.gif

Mood: Tired

Stamina

Friendliness

Anger

Ability Trigger

With: Anyone

Rosalie Valentine

[This scrolls]

Rosa had observed all the teachers and their abilities looking down at her finger tips. Her head raised at the student's question, So it's a reflex for her. Rosa ran a hair through her hair, her ability wasn't a reflex, but more similar to a Pandora's box. Once used she was unsure of whether or not she could stop. A million thoughts ran through her head, as did many scenarios. What if I hurt someone? What if I can't stop?.. What if I kill someone. She grabbed her head with her hands a look of horror crossing her face for the slightest moment.

Her head raised as she took a moment to observe the other students, the same look of horror crossed some of their faces and she let out a long breath regaining her cool exposure. I'm not the only worried one here, I'm not alone. Her eyes softened as she stood up straight fidgeting with her finger tips keeping quiet.

Molly McKlain
Since Natasha never got to finish her sentence, Molly was considerably curious as to what her ability was but figured it was no big deal since everyone would be showing them off. Following along with the rest of her classmates, Molly stood astonished as she observed the professors' abilities. Taking a look around, it was clear that many students were rather nervous about showcasing their abilities or "gifts". As for Molly, she wasn't nervous to show off, it was more the thought on how'd she do it. Stabbing something into the ground with ease? Throwing some object far enough to be out of sight? Stressing over such a simple thing merely made her more anxious.

After Professor Porto finished showcasing, a few students had questions. However, one question stood out, causing her to think to herself. "A reflex rather than a skill?" she thought to herself. Having such a basic ability, she never thought of such a concept. Molly simply knew that she could control her ability to an extent, she's been training to become stronger but, if her strength was more of a reflex could she be stronger than what she's worked for when under pressure?

With her mind racing, fiddling with her thumbs, Molly actually began to become nervous. She stared at the ground, trying to get her thoughts back in order and prepared to showcase her lame gift.

Azura Cunobelinus
Azura understood what Alex didn't want her to do. She couldn't harm the students but she still wanted to show off her powers. And since they were outside, with her jug (5-10 liters ready to be used), she could demonstrate her powers but she wanted to have a bit of fun as well.
"Hello students~! I'm Azura Cunobelinus. Your councilor and Science teacher. If you have a problem with something or need someone to talk to, I'm here for ya~! Now, since Geralt and Alex have shown off their powers, I'll show you mine but could everyone move about 10 feet away, don't want anyone to get hurt."
She said before waiting for the students to do as she asked and getting in the place they vacated. She sat her jug next to Alex, lid open, taking a deep breath and opened her mouth to sing.
"Embrace the dark, You call a home. Gaze upon an empty white throne, A legacy of lies, A familiar disguise. Sing with me a song of conquests and fates. The black pillar cracks beneath its weight. Night breaks through the day, Hard as a stone. Lost in thoughts, all alone."
She sang, moving in time with an inner beat. The water from the jug disappeared and reappeared as ribbons of water streaming from her hands. She moved with the grace of a seasoned dancer, which she was in a sense.

Last edited:
Dr. O stayed in their place as the demonstrations were going, tinkering with thier arm. They looked up and noticed everyone looking at them expectantly. The being made a sighing gesture and stepped forward.

“Doctor-Ouroboros-will-explain-their-ability. Time-manipulation-is-the-science-of-chronological-control. Where-one-views-time-as-a-series-of-events-on-a-screen, Doctor-Ouroboros-views-time-as-a-fractal-mirror. Past-is-present-is-future-is-possibilities. There-is-no-true-Timeline. All-that-can, is-and-will-be.”

Dr. O snapped their fingers. A large window opened behind them, showing shifting scenes. A graduation ceremony with Azura calling names, a frozen tundra with a tribe walking among the snow, a solar flare burning the sky, a woman directing construction crews to build a campus, a meteor striking a jungle canopy and dozens more as the window shifted and changed. Dr. O snapped their fingers again and the window dissipated.

“Doctor-Ouroboros-has-explained-the-nature-of-time. This-information-qualified-them-as-administrator-of-Practical-Applications-and-History-Educator-at-this-school. The demonstration-is-concluded.”

Dr. O stepped back into the line with the teachers, resuming fiddling with their arm.

Geralt
Geralt looked over to the kid who seemed nauseous. A Mr. Isroh if he recalled. Some sort of hybrid transformation of an ancient mythological hunter. Squinting his eyes, Geralt analyzed the way he breathed, the way he turned away from the presentations. Geralt then, without permission, took a quick grab of the water being suspended by Azura's performance and splashed it on his pant leg. While Geralt knew that it wouldn't erase the problem, the blood smell would be slightly more diluted. Leaning to Alex, he whispered, "This is a demonstration about control. They should be able to call out their powers regardless of their condition. It's tough, but that's just how it has to be sometimes." Shrugging, Geralt leaned back and admired the window into time that Dr. O demonstrated. While Geralt was a bit versed in history himself, as he was there for a few parts of it, he could never come close to what Dr. O must be able to experience.

Noting the last of the professors he clapped his hands, gaining the attention of the students. "Alright, now that we finished up here, I will now ask all of you to begin. We will start one at a time. You'll come up here, state your name and your power and then give a brief demonstration."
Geralt walked a bit to the side, away from the main circle but not too far that he couldn't try to intervene if something went awry.

Natasha Bechdel
→ Interactions: N/A

→ Natasha laughed out loud at Professor Porto's correct pronunciation of her name, remembering their conversation from yesterday, and it was an odd break from her usual neutral expression. She nodded as Professor Porto spoke and began to chew on the drawstrings of her hoodie as she thought. Of course, they wouldn't expect her to be some kind of master of her ability on the first day, (though she wished her ability was as easy to pick up as solving quadratic equations, the vagueness and uncertainty of it irritated her), and today was just about showcasing raw ability. Deep down, she supposed she already knew that but it eased her anxiety a little to think that they didn't expect much of her. But she did wonder if she would be able to produce anything at all, especially if she was put on the spot. Natasha supposed that she would have to ask for assistance from somebody else but the idea of asking somebody to attack her seemed ludicrous.

At Professor Cunobelinus's request, she quickly shuffled backwards with the rest of the students and stepped on at least one person's foot in the process. Natasha mumbled an apology as the line stumbled and tumbled apart as the students spread apart in an effort to get a safe distance. Professor Cunobelinus's demonstration interested her enough but Doctor Ouroboros's stunned her into silence. How many possibilities, timelines, outcomes were they able to witness? Her hands flapped excitedly at her sides as she thought how it was just like every science fiction show she'd ever watched- except Star Trek tended towards more space than time exploration. Still, Natasha's mind reeled, utterly delighted.

When Professor Geralt explained how the demonstrations would work, Natasha was hesitant to step up. She removed the drawstrings of her hoodie from her mouth and glanced around, waiting for somebody else to go first. When nobody else volunteered, she looked around again, letting her breath escape from between her teeth, and politely excused her way to the front. She stuck her hands in her pockets, well aware of other people's eyes burning into her as she prepared to take her place near the front. Unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on perspective), a few steps away, nerves got the better of her and Natasha tripped over her own feet. Instead of skidding along the ground and recieving a mouth full of dirt, her force field sprung up and she landed safely, if mildly embarrassed, on her stomach with her hands splayed out to protect herself.

The way the force field appeared was most obvious to the eye, expanding outwards rapidly from the spot where Natasha had hit the ground and closing around her like a bubble. The force field itself was almost invisible; slightly blurry like a heat mirage and painful to the touch to people on the outside of it. It encapsulated Natasha and roughly five square feet around her, making her impossible to approach. Shocked, Natasha lay completely still for a few minutes as if she hadn't processed what had happened before she pushed herself up on her knees and looked around blankly. When she realised what had happened, her face grew suddenly very hot and she had to swallow the lump in her throat so that she didn't cry. A few minutes she sat there, resuming chewing on the drawstrings of her hoodie, as her self-defence mechanism hung around her. Eventually, the force field shimmered briefly before it collapsed inwards and disappeared completely, leaving Natasha to scramble to her feet with no injuries from her rather dramatic fall.

"I'm Natasha and my ability is force field generation," She crossed her arms across her chest, adopting a frown, and continued, "I can't intentionally trigger it and I can't project it to protect anybody else. Yet. It just happens sometimes."

Keeping her arms firmly crossed, Natasha quickly returned to her space in the crowd and stared at the floor, mildly distressed that her demonstration had gone so awry but grateful that it was over now. She thought she might've heard somebody snicker at her and buried herself in her hoodie, waiting for somebody else to step up so that people would stop looking at her like that.

Misaki Himegami
Misaki shuffled her shoe a bit on the ground, wondering how she could demonstrate her ability if her ability was already activated. She had a bit of difficulty to reign Walter in from some fights he had tried to get into on her behalf. Some people didn't think she was entirely mute and was faking it. So someone tried to throw a discreet punch at her to only for it to be caught by Walter and the fist's owner had his/her arm twisted to behind their back, but he pushed them away a bit to give her some room. He then looked at her with concern written clear on his face and she shook her head, knowing while he was distracted that someone had kicked her in the shin. It was hard enough to nearly break but luckily, Walter had a layer of stone over her body to protect from any funny business happening with would-be bullies. She was then directed to her room, and she slept while Walter kept watch of the door. Waking in a different place had been a whole new experience but not wholly unwelcome. She had been served the food by Walter, who had tried to cook her food but resigned to bringing her food which she was grateful for, sending him that statement through the link they shared.
Walter looked at his Mistress with some concern in his eyes, she didn't know the true extent of her ability but the backlash of his life ending in the first place had him very protective of her when she was rendered mute. He was shocked when she stepped forward and motioned to him to come. She pointed to him and poked him to explain.
"Mistress Himegami's ability is to summon humanoid beings into existence. She doesn't have much experience with summoning other beings. I am the result of the summoning, I am her butler, Walter."
Walter said, bowing a bit to the teachers and seeing his mistress smiling brightly before she stepped back, with him following.
With: EVERYONE~!

Last edited:
Isroh

"I'm alright, thankyou." He smiles as his new friend seemed concerned. He'd tried not to make the blood thing a big deal but he guessed the cringing was too obvious to ignore. At least Geralt seemed to notice and so kindly diluted the scent a bit so he could breathe again. He'd have to thank him for that later. Isroh would rather others around him not know about that for as long as possible. The wendigo did have to admit, some of these abilities looked a bit more dangerous than his so perhaps he wouldn't stand out as a threat too badly. Hell Will could go full blown blade ninja and they seemed fine with him...

Speaking of. He glances down the row to see the particular blonde fooling around with one of those metal blades he kept around. Wonder if he was busy later?

Isroh brought his attention back to the present, The force field thing was pretty neat. It sure would be handy through all the face planting the wendigo was capable of. And the demon butler seemed wicked cool. Isroh decided to step a good distance away from the group. If he were going to be asked to change, he'd need to get a pretty good distance away to avoid clipping anyone with a horn. That would suck.

The demon turns deciding now was as good a time as any. May as well do it before anyone else decided to bleed. "I'm Isroh and this is jackass. With that joke he huffs out a bit of laughter before just deciding it wasn't funny. In all seriousness though. I'm a wendigo. Pressure seems to build around him as his body shifts, loud and painful crackling of bones as his joins turn. First it was his fingers, elongating into sharp claws that didn't look like flesh but rather wood. The noise he made was utterly terrifying, as his skin seemed to peel off like wet paper revealing the bones in his face.

He grew massive, about the size of a large horse, horns elognating out and his head looking like the bare skull of an elk with wolves teeth jammed into the sockets. His front legs settle down and his mane of fur looked almost tied on with twine as the rib cage peeked out from beneath it. His hind legs looked like that of an amaceiated moose, cloven with each strand of muscle and bone outlined through paper thin skin. From his horns were small strands of some kind of leather? Maybe twine. They were however beaded and tipped with feathers from the points of the antlers.

He shakes his head, clumps of fur falling to the ground as he did so, looking back to the group... or seeming like he did. There were no eyes, just empty sockets.

This was the creature that kept every native american child awake at night 100s of years ago. Standing before them as a friend. However, he did seem under his own control. Hard to tell for a face with no flesh bore little emotional ques. Air moved through the crevaces in his skull and empty chest on its own to create a sound that resembled an elk's bellow and a wolf's howl. All nearby birds scatter, knowing this as the sound of death itself.

Last edited:
Geralt
Geralt smiled at the girl, Natasha who fell. Even when she tried to shy away, he knew how much courage it took to go first. It was thanks to her efforts of course, that the rest of the class would feel able to go. Geralt began to clap his hands when she stood back up, dispersing her force field. "That was quite excellent Miss Bechdel. A stunning example for everyone. Not every power is a switch, sometimes it operates similar to mathematics. Insert one factor for the equation to flow effortlessly. Well done." Geralt smirked as felt the students change the atmosphere, shifting from nervousness to eagerness to show off and one up each other.

A young girl with burning red hair stepped forward. At first Geralt frowned as he thought her nervous and shy. As a young butler appeared, he quickly remembered. "Excellent Miss Himegami, summoning abilities are quite rare, and they tend to lean on a certain reliance of creativity. We will be working on that, for sure." As the young butler frowned, Geralt couldn't help but frown. Something about the summon was worrisome. Normally summons were constructs, soulless beings. But this thing seemed intelligent and had a certain air of pride. That could be trouble in and of itself, were it not for the beings obvious loyalty to Himegami.

The young student named Isroh strut forward confidently. He seemed promising enough, and if his interview was anything to go by, surely the young man was a serious and capable... "I'm Isroh and this is Jackass." Geralt threw down his clipboard and screamed, "Language you shit!" With a huff, he picked it back up and waited for him to continue.

Needless to stay, Geralt was stunned. He ran into a wendigo once, but it had already been long dead. Isroh however? He seemed a perfect text book example. Furthermore, judging by the breathing and the way he held himself, he was more or less in complete control. "Excellent work, transformations are especially tricky abilities as they tend to change the way a person thinks. Just ask Professor Porto, it takes a certain motivation to maintain yourself. Well done."

With: Everyone ( Demonhunter Demonhunter RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 jinkx jinkx )

Alex watched as Natasha walked forward, then unconsciously activated her power. When she finished, he did an encouraging thumbs up at the girl, hoping she would see it. After that, he casually watched the other students, until Isroh took the spotlight. Stiffing a laughter at Geralt's outburst, he watched Isroh showcase his skill. As he shifted into his wendigo form, Alex couldn't help but to stare agape, impressed at his power. Geralt told Isroh about how the mind changes when shifted, to which Alex nodded in agreement. "Indeed, it's a hard power, but your control over it is impressive. Just... take care with the beast's instincts when not changed, okay?" He said, covertly pointing at Geralt's leg where the blood was.
Aeshae Aeshae Demonhunter Demonhunter jinkx jinkx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back