• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Jon agreed to that happily and the next day. And the one after that. And the one after that too until eventually they were officially seeing each other. She seemed to be doing okay with her sessions as far as he could tell but he’d had a big slip up a few nights ago when he’d been at the club house and a large shipment had come in that only he was around to handle so by the time she got to him before the meeting he was sitting on the bench shaking a little.

Carmen was cleaning off the bar top and getting the guys their beers as and when they needed them, keeping an eye on Clayton a little and smiling at him when he walked over to sit in front of her “How you doing papí?” She asked him gently, passing him a corona and got one for herself, leaning against the bar and smiling.

Max had a lot of fun with Jon in their time together. She really liked him and cared for him a lot in their short time of knowing eachother. She was starting to get stronger as well, her withdrawls weren't as frequent anymore but she still had her bad days. When she saw him sitting on the bench though she quickly wrapped her arms around him "Jon whats wrong?" She asked quietly

Clayton smiled softly at her and sent a wink her way "Hey beautiful I'm alright. We got a run tonight, so I want you home early alright?" He murmured taking her hand in his. He never liked her being out late when it was their run nights

He frowned some and leaned into her touch, gripping at her hand a little. “Bad night. I almost didn’t come today... but I wanted to see you.” He murmured, turning to face her a bit.

Carmen sighed a little but nodded. “Alright... how late you gonna be?” She asked him quietly, rubbing his knuckles and leaned across the bar, kissing his cheek.

Max frowned some and kissed his knuckles gently "Talk to me, what happened?" She asked cupping his cheek gently so he could look at her "Please."

Clayton shrugged some "Pretty late, Theo says it'll be a late one and he needs to talk with me." He murmured kissing her gently

She nodded and sighed, “Alright... I won’t wait up then.” She murmured and kissed him again smiling. “I still pinch myself that you’re really home.” She said softly.

Jon frowned and just kept her close, kissing her cheek and sighed. “I hit hard last night. But I was... it was a bad night anyway... I couldn’t stop dreaming about her.... and every time it was her screaming at me that it was my fault.” He mumbled rubbing his face.

Clayton chuckled some and sipped at his beer "Me too." He murmured giving her hand a small squeeze "You wanna take a ride sometime? Have a little weekend to ourselves?" He asked

Max frowned softly and held him close knowing about his ex. They had opened up about how they went down the dark winding roads they were down and she knew he was still dealing with her death "It wasn't your fault Jon, you have to believe that." She whispered

Carmen smiled and nodded. “That sounds like bliss.” She murmured gently, turning to get on with work and texted max to find out whether she had gone to her meeting or not. She seemed to be doing okay at the moment but she could never be completely sure.

He frowned and nodded kissing her cheek and held her close still until they had to go in and he stood up, wrapping his arm around her shoulders while they walked

Max walked in with him and bit her lip hard as she looked over the faces in the room "I think I'm going to speak today." She said quietly to him. This was a huge step for her, she hadnt spoken at all at a meeting yet.

Clayton finished off his beer and smiled some as he watched her clean up licking his lips as her hips swayed in her tight shorts "Whens your break? I think I might need some tending to in my spare room."

Carmen smiled “Whebee you want it to be.” She murmured and kissed his cheek then giggled as he picked her up and they went straight to his room.

Jon nodded and smiled st her some, glad to hear that she was making that change but he just wasn’t there yet with it all. Especially after last night.

Clayton growled at her playfully before he put her over his shoulder and made his way to his room. He layed there after panting softly giving her a smile "Mmm I love you."

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek gently laughing softly as her red lipstick left a stain on his cheek "Oopsie." She murmured before she licked her finger and rubbed his cheek to get it off him.

Carmen smiled and cuddled into him, reaching for his cigarettes and lighting one. “I love you too.” She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder. “Do you ever want kids?” She asked him for the first time in a very long time.

He smiled some and kissed her hand. “I’m gonna have to go straight in to the club house after this. Theo wants me working the garage office. But I’ll come pick you up later and we can go get a burrito.” He murmured walking into the hall and sitting with her.

Clayton frowned a bit and took a deep breath "Not sure babe, I'm not sure I'm dad material. If it happens then it happens though, you tryin to tell me something?" He asjed raising an eyebrow

Max nodded some giving a smile "Mmm I'd like that." She said softly kissing him once more before the meeting started up

She frowned shaking her head and sighed a little. “No I’m not... but you wouldn’t want us to have kids?” She asked him softly frowning still.

Jon smiled and kissed her cheek holding her hand a little, discreetly. Once it got to him he passed on talking, just looking over at max and giving her hand a supportive squeeze.

Clayton shrugged again "Not sure Mamí, just never fully thought about it." He said cuddling her "But if you want them, if you want them soon, I'll think more on it." He murmured just wanting her to be happy.

Max bit her lip hard as it came to her turn taking a deep breath "Hi....my um... my name is Max, and um...I um...I'm an addict." She said though the last part was barely above a whisper and they felt like bile scorching her throat.

She just nodded thoughtfully and rest her head on his shoulder. “You be careful tonight for me okay?” She smiled tiredly. “You be careful and come home.”

Jon sat there listening to her quietly and worrying about whether he was really helpful or not and he was starting to question how good an idea it was to go against claytons orders like that.

Max finished after that not able to say much else and gave Jon's hand a tight squeeze. As the meeting wrapped up she walked out with him and over to his bike "I'll see you later yeah?"

Clayton nodded and kissed her gently "Of course beautiful." He murmured before he got up and started to get ready

Carmen smiled and watched him go, kissing his cheek then got up and dressed, heading out to the front to finish up her duties so she could go home.

Jon nodded and kissed her cheek. “Yes ma’am. I’ll trxt you before I get to you.” He promised and watched her walk away before heading back to the club house. It was already empty by the time he got there and he had a few hours before he had to go out again so he went to his room to find the second stash that he’d made, taking the whole lot in one go. He felt really good for a short while but as the other symptoms set in he knew he’d overdosed, trying to get help but the place was empty. He managed to get out to the front bar before collapsing to the floor, he could hear the bikes coming back onto the drive as he blacked out and started seizing, producing bloody froth at the mouth

Max got home around the same time Carmen did giving her a wave "I um...I talked today at the meeting." She said hoping Carmen would be proud of her for it.

Clayton laughed with the guys as they got back happy that the run had gone well. He went into the clubhouse with them going wide eyed seeing Jon on the floor "Shit! Call the ambulance!" He yelled trying to get Jon straigtened out

Carmen frowned and leaned up against the wall, “Good.... where are you going?” She asked her seeing she was dressed up nice and had done her makeup. “Clayton went on a run today. He’s gonna be back soon I think.” She explained, going to get a soda from the kitchen tiredly.

Jon continued seizing while the others flooded in and Theo quickly called for help then just kept trying to find out what Jon had taken.

Max bit her lip and gave a small smile "Oh I um, well I uh have a date." She admits not wanting to lie to her sister but she wasnt about to tell her it was Jon she was seeing.

Clayton frowned and pushed everyone out as the medics got there to help out. He arrived home about an hour later to find the girls chatting like they used to years ago on the couch. He gave a very small smile before he collapsed into his recliner now feeling very exhausted.

She smiled some and chatted with her til he got home and frowned seeing how tired he was, going over and sitting on his lap. “Hey... what’s wrong?” She asked him gently, rubbing his chest a little.

Jon woke up with Theo there next to him and frowned. “Shit....” he mumbled just trying to sit up but he didn’t have the strength right now.

Clayton sighed heavily and shook his head "We were havin a good ride, everything smooth until we got back to the club house to find Jon ODing on the goddamn floor." He muttered

Max went a bit wide eyed but soon got her composure under control "Oh no thats awful, is he okay?" She asked trying to make her worry sound more just in general rather than emotional.

Theo glared at his brother and shook his head "Yeah...shit." he spat taking a deep breath "I thought we had a fucking deal...I thought we agreed that you get clean and you can stay, but now here you are AGAIN." He said in a calm tone but his anger was still very previlant in his words.

She frowned and sighed heavily, holding him close, "I thought he was doing a little better it seemed." She mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder, "Hey, why don't we go take a shower then go to bed... Early night." She suggested, "What time is your date picking you up?" She asked Max, getting off Clayton's lap and sighed a little.

Jon frowned rubbing his face, "Theo I.... I'm sorry... I'm trying I really am, god I'm trying to get clean with my girl and I just..... You have no idea, I'm trying so hard." He mumbled, shaking a little and tried to swallow back tears, "Can I have my phone? I need to call her... I was meant to be picking her up tonight." He mumbled

Max frowned and bit her lip pretending to be looking at her phone as Carmen spoke to her "Oh um...well he actually just cancelled, had a family issue come up." She explained before she got up and went to her room to be alone.

Theo shook his head some and gave a heavy sigh "Here." He muttered taking a deep breath "One last time Jon, you do this again you're out." He spat

Clayton nodded some and picked her up carrying her to the bathroom stripping down quickly and getting in with her "So Max is seeing someone?" He asked wanting his mind off Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back