• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haven’t thought of one yet

Max got up as soon as she heard them leave and quickly looked over to house trying to find anything that might help her quench the thirst she had but Carmen had made the house completely dry and Max was left on her own.

Clayton got to the club house and smiled happily as he was greeted instantly by his brothers. He chatted up with them a bit while he watched Carmen go inside to grab them a couple beers completely ignoring Jon on the sofa across the way

Carmen smiled and got chatting with some of the other girls that were old ladies of the guys, just grabbing the coronas and started to head back outside when she yelped as she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to find Jon towering over her and staring her down. ‘Is your sister okay?’ She heard him slur as he started walking closer and closer to her until she was backed up against a wall. “I uh, yeah she’s doing better.” She stuttered and frowned trying to see where Clayton had gone but she couldn’t really see around Jon.

He frowned when he saw her and got up, wanting to know if max was doing okay. She’d seemed really bad at the meeting earlier and he was concerned though being three sheets to the wind was lowering his spatial awareness and he wasn’t thinking for a moment how intimidating he probably was to her being such a big guy, “Is anyone with her right now?” He asked her frowning when she didn’t answer. “Is she alone?!” He yelled a bit.

Clayton laughed on with the guys but soon went to find Carmen after she hadn't come out for a bit. He frowned seeing Jon towering over her and yelled "Hey! Back it up!" He yelled pulling him away and puffing up his chest making sure he looked as intimidating as him

Jon grunted as he got pulled away, glaring at Angel a little. “She was left alone like she is?!” He snapped at him but soon shut up when he got shoved to the ground just laying there for a bit and frowning.

Carmen waited til he walked back over to her and wrapped an arm around his waist walking back over to the others with him, passing him his beer. “Thank you.” She murmured tiredly, sitting on his lap and rest her head on his shoulder.

Clayton glared at him more and shoved him down giving him a warning growl before he went back to Carmen and took her outside "You alright? He didnt hurt you?" He murmured pushing some hair from her face as she turned to look at him

She shook her head. “I’m okay papí.” She murmured gently and kissed his cheek. “I’m good. Come on, relax, it’s okay.” She coaxed him not wanting it to ruin his welcome back party. They didn’t get back til the early hours of the morning and the first thing she did was go check on Max, gently opening her bedroom door and found her awake. “Hey, how you doing?” She asked going and sitting on her bed.

Max looked at her sister with bloodshot eyes and her hair a mess while she shook a bit "I can't....Carmen I can't." She whimpered pulling her blanket tight around her "Its freezing." She whispered

Clayton smiled happily and nodded having a good time for the rest of the party. He got home with Carmen and went straight to their room when she went to check on her sister just exhausted from the day.

Carmen frowned and got her an extra blanket then sat with her some more. “It will go away. Once it’s gone away you’ll feel real good.” She promised her gently, sitting with her for a couple hours until she fell asleep and went back to their room curling up close to Clayton as he was already asleep, just laying there crying quietly.

Max woke up in the morning groaning quietly before she rushed to the bathroom and threw up from not eating last night. She came downstairs and mumbled a hello to Clayton as he sat at the dining room table with a cup of coffee

Clayton woke up early that morning knowing it was habit now to being inside but he knew he would adjust, or atleast he hoped he did. He looked at Carmen placing a soft kiss on her forehead before he got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of much needed coffee

Carmen eventually wandered downstairs looking exhausted but she grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down. She worked at the club house most of the time so she didn’t have to work until the evening, glancing over at Clayton and frowned. “I forgot how much you snore.” She mumbled, sitting down. “Max, were gonna go down there today, I’m going in with you this time.” She muttered. In reality she’d only slept a couple hours last night, up all night worrying about her.

Jon rolled off the couch st the club and groaned a little, getting up and going to take a leak before coming back out to the front and lighting a cigarette looking at his brother. “Clayton on the run with us today?” He asked him.

Max frowned and sipped the cup of coffee she had made herself shaking her head "I'm fine, you don't have to come." She murmured before getting up and leaving for her room just wanting to be away from them at the moment.

Clayton pulled Carmen to sit on his lap and kissed her gently "How did you sleep mamí? You look tired." He murmured rubbing small circles on her lower back

Theo frowned some and shook his head taking a puff of his cigarette "No, he'll be on the next one." He said not going to risk him while he wad fresh out and they would be checking his parole like watch dogs.

Jon frowned and sighed some. “He’s pissed that I’m still here. You gonna explain to him?” He asked him frowning. Although Theo was his younger brother there was no way in hell he was ever going to be president material these days.

She frowned some and rest her head on his shoulder. “I didn’t.” She told him quietly. “I’m so worried about her and she’s just being selfish.” She muttered frowning.

Theo nodded some "Just a bit, I'll speak with him when he comes in today about it but this only works if you get clean." He muttered knowing his brother wasn't sticking to the deal they had made.

Clayton gave a heavy sigh shaking his head some "Babe, she is an addict and from all the time I've been around her I can tell she has a huge amount of self loathing going on. Its not that she doesn't see that its hurting you but babe she has to want to get better for herself, not for other's. If she did that then she would still be miserable and most likely slip up."

She frowned and just held onto him tightly, bursting into tears and holding him close to her. “If I don’t do anything, our parents will be mad at me, not her. She’s the baby of the family. In their eyes she can do no wrong.” She sobbed. “They tell me every time I see them that it’s my fault she got hooked in the first place... she started taking before I ever brought her to the MC.” She whimpered shaking like mad and holding him tighter, unable to stop crying.

Jon frowned and sneered at him then walked off to go get something to eat from down the road before the meeting. He was in the beginner programme with max so he would see her today and he just hoped she was doing okay. He didn’t like that her sister had leftover her alone last night like that

Clayton held her close to him and rocked her gently letting her cry against him "Its okay, we know and she knows its all on her, but we can be there for her with her journey through this okay?" He murmured softly

Max got ready for the day frowning as she looked at herself in the mirror shaking her head a bit just talking down to herself in her head before she walked out and went out the front door not even paying attention to Carmen and Clayton. She just wanted some fresh air.

Carmen frowned letting her go and just ran a hand through her hair nodding and just sat up taking her tea up to their bed with her just wanting to go back to sleep.

Jon looked up as he saw max was walking in front of him. “Hey!” He callled to her and jogged a little to catch up, a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other, offering her the cigarette.

Max frowned pushing the cigarette away "Hi.." she said softly looking up at him biting her lip as she took him in. He was tall, a good 8 inches maybe a foot taller than her, and his slicked black hair matched his dark brown eyes perfectly. He was handsome no doubt, but something felt a little off.

Clayton went up with her and sat down in bed smiling happily "I've missed this, just being lazy with you." He murmured cuddling into her some.

He smiled at her some. “Oh good. So someone responds when I say something. What’s your poison?” He asked her bluntly not beating around the bush like everyone else always did.

Carmen just nodded feeling broken at the moment and just held onto him tightly. She’d been this way for a long time now but at least he was home to help her out a bit more now. “I thought you were going to the club today.” She mumbled.

Max frowned some and took a deep breath "Usually burbon, occasional joint here and there.." she murmured pulling at her sleeves not wanting to show her recent track marks from her previous fight before she had decided to go clean "You?" She asked quietly

Clayton nodded some "Yeah but I just wanna be with you right now." He said softly "Stroking her cheek gently "Talk to me, something is off with you I can tell. Is it something more than Max?"

He smirked a little and glanced at her arms. “Whatever I can get my hands on. Which as part of what I am... is way too much too often.” He muttered. “Are you feeling better than yesterday?” He asked her.

Carmen shook her head and watched him. I’m just tired. And I don’t mean from lack of sleep... I’m tired of constantly having to be the one to take charge of her... do you know why I haven’t seen you for two months? Not because I didn’t want to. Not because Theo wouldn’t let me... because she stabbed me when she was high.... my own fucking sister stabbed me.” She muttered.

Max nodded softly looking at him "Yeah....I get that." She murmured biting her lip "I'm okay, not as light headed." She murmured continuing to walk with him "Are you feeling okay?"

Clayton looked at her in shock sitting up "Shit I didn't know it was that bad, I thought it was just booze." He muttered shaking his head "Im so sorry babe, maybe we should save up and take her to a home?"

She shook her head. “That she will never pay us back for? I’m done putting my money into her. That’s supposed to be for us. She’s already rent free here... I just... I can’t do this much longer.” She mumbled and held onto him tightly, falling asleep not long after and buried her face into his chest

Jon shrugged and watched her, smiling some. “I’m doing okay. Might actually stay for the whole session today.” He told her and finished the beer, chucking the bottle and bag into a nearby trash can.

Max nodded some and bit her lip softly "Youre still drinking though." She murmured as they reached the gym where the session was being help "Would you like to go out after this?" She asked softly liking the someone seemed to actually be interested in her.

Clayton held her the entire time and nodded understanding completely where she was coming from. He let her sleep until he had to go in gently shaking her awake "I'm heading out babe, love you." He murmured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back