Experiences Have any of your rps ever completed?

I've completed a few short RPs I did with my friend while we worked on a larger project, but I've only finished one real RP that had a good length. It was an RP about fighting Lovecraftian creatures and ended with my character becoming a god, which angered the other gods and caused them to destroy and reset the Universe.

But most of my RPs are never finished. It's sad to imagine those characters trapped in limbo.

No, I nevered completed a Rp, I've been constantly roleplaying with someone for eighteen months and we are still going

I don't think any of them have, actually.

Unless you count the ones where everyone sorta died.

Nope, not one. Even the ones that in really liked never went anywhere, which is really upsetting.

I did have a couple of RPs that I finished. However, they mostly ended in tragedy. One ended with my character going insane after finding out his ex-girlfriend had always been cheating on him in secret (this was unplanned by the way, done behind my back too...).
The other ended with my partner´s character cursed into suicide.

Pretty edgy things looking back at it...

My first ever roleplay actually ended and the ending, though the roleplay was incredibly cheezy, was very satisfying. This was back in, I don't know, 2012 when I roleplayed on kik with a few friends. The roleplay was cheezy and cliche. Our characters were edgelords. Oh, but we had so much fun, and though I am ashamed of what I thought was top notch material then, I'm glad to say I actually finished a roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back