• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest moon: Through Famine and Sunshine

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

Welcome to the Harvest Moon:Through Famine and Sunshine RP! Hello there. How's it going? Ever wanted to have a slice of life or just wnat to look for a Harvest moon RP? Well, you've come to the right place! Welcome to Sunrise Village! Where the sun shines at it's finest glory and where are the most peculiar people are at! Whether You're a out of towner or just a plain villager who live in the village. The village's villagers and amazing events are always something to look forward to. Sunshine village is pretty isolated from the outside world since it's surrounded by a thick forest but hey! The village is worth living for! You can interact with the locals (Which are played by other roleplayers), who have interesting occupations like being a village nurse, carpenter, or even baker! You can even find your soulmate here! Events are always to look for here! Just like the Harvest moon series does. There will be cultural festivals, baking contests, and swimming contests! There is an event, fit for everyone.

It may seem like the ideal village but there is a catch. The village is heavily affected by it's season climate. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter are all at it's peak maximum condition like Super hot summers and Fall famines. Despite it's extreme climate. The village pulls through and through. A light-hearted RP for those who's looking for that feel-good RP.

Whens abouts will the CS thread go up btw? Just so I know when to check back b/c my notifications are dodgy af :P

Whens abouts will the CS thread go up btw? Just so I know when to check back b/c my notifications are dodgy af :P
Probably by tomorrow. I cannot promise when, but i'll notify all of you. For now just wait. Exams are still beating me like it owes me money.

Ah, Harvest Moon. I played some Animal Parade at my friend's house when she was still my friend, and I have The Lost Valley on my 3DS.

ALRIGHT, LET'S DO THIS!

gasp
Harvest Moon is hands-down the best simulation game... I've ever played.
It's probably better than the Sims, by a landyard
which doesn't exist, but
I'm interested, if you'll have me.

vagabond I just keep seeing you on here
your art and your roleplays alike just intrigue me

gasp
Harvest Moon is hands-down the best simulation game... I've ever played.
It's probably better than the Sims, by a landyard
which doesn't exist, but
I'm interested, if you'll have me.

vagabond I just keep seeing you on here
your art and your roleplays alike just intrigue me
Well, bud you came to the right guy and place. Cuz i have been itching for a roleplay like this since two years.

Also thanks i appreciate your compliment! The CS is just right on top of you! Feel free to make a character.

Is this still open? I remember playing so many harvest moon games as a kid. My favorite one was Friends of Mineral Town and really got me into the series.

How goes it? Looking for something more relaxing as I go through the first weeks of a new semester in college, really hate evening courses.

I've seen quite a few harvest moon rps, most, i'll admit, have fallen by the way side very early, as folks don't keep up conversation and whether their appetites for slice of life. It's a shame but that's what type of beast we're dealing with on rpn these days.

So, it'll take some hard work to keep this running beyond the flavor of the week barrier, if your willing to put in the work, i'm willing to put my effort as well.

If you'll have me.

How goes it? Looking for something more relaxing as I go through the first weeks of a new semester in college, really hate evening courses.

I've seen quite a few harvest moon rps, most, i'll admit, have fallen by the way side very early, as folks don't keep up conversation and whether their appetites for slice of life. It's a shame but that's what type of beast we're dealing with on rpn these days.

So, it'll take some hard work to keep this running beyond the flavor of the week barrier, if your willing to put in the work, i'm willing to put my effort as well.

If you'll have me.
That's great to hear! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back