• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harvest moon: Through Famine and Sunshine OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heh, so am I. I think my fastest is like 2 posts a day. But average 2-3 a week.

But I think this is more of that initial thrust most rps have in the beginning. I mean it'd be great if it could maintain a good pace, but most likely it'll slow. Especially during midterms and exams. Like, maybe I can post again tonight, but maybe not tomorrow as I have an essay this weekend.
it's also a matter of its alot of conversations going on, seperate ones with their own flow.

I've seen faster but don't worry. I can tell you what happened by far in a small summary, if you like. Orikanyo Orikanyo
That would be nice if you are so willing to provide, been a tad... distracted... Of late.

I'm just speaking up so folks don't go suddenly wondering where is Ori when really I'm just moseying along at my usual pace.

Sorry for being posting anything in IC earlier, but I've been a bit busy these last couple of days.

Do we have any photographers yet? I might want to make a male photographer

another person to give a description of I see.

Heyllo, everyone! I'm back so now I can talk relationships/ What my characters think of other characters

Before I say some specific stuff, I want to point out that Kliff is super friendly and nice towards everyone he meets, no matter there personality. Just in case that affects how specific people interact with him.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre - Mr. Mayor
He and Kliff would probably get along extremely well. To be honest, they're kind of like twins ... (Conspiracy Theory!!!!!)

Klay likes him a lot as he reminds her of Kliff. Plus he likes trains, so he has to be a good person. Right?!?!

Ridge Ridge - Kia lace
Kliff desperately wants her to come out of her shell and show more emotions. He suspects her of being a robot or at least an android. Nevertheless, he's nice to her.

Platypus Platypus - Isaac Ranfield
Finds him interesting. Nonetheless, he regularly visits him to buy ingredients and considers him a friend.

TurtleGod TurtleGod - Florence Lawrence
Doesn't quite understand him at some moments and some of his words tend to go straight over Kliff's head, but nonetheless, like everyone else, Kliff likes him. He likes competing against him during competitions though, as he sees him as a friendly rival.

Parallax Parallax - Maeve Blackwood
Visits her regularly as well. He probably feels he can relate to her. Overall is friendly with her as well.

Archdemon Archdemon - Devin Parsons
Kliff thinks he's awesome, mostly because he's nice and wants to make others happy. Kliff also caught him singing once and is trying to catch him in the act again, but so far, to no avail. Kliff also thinks he shouldn't be so nervous and shy when not in his store, but nevertheless, Kliff finds him approachable.

Klay thinks that he's super nice, shoe she likes visiting his store.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - Heather Taylore
Kliff considers her a friend. He loves everything she makes and regularly goes to her whenever he needs an outfit fixed or just want to get a new one. He also carries paper with him whenever he goes to see her due to her tendency to think on the fly. She's also the reason why Kliff has so many dogs and runs the ranch. Can you believe that she found a herd of cows?!?!?!

amdreams amdreams - Snowdrop Innig
The only person in the town Kliff tries his hardest to avoid, though it pains him to do so. In the beginning, they were really close friends. However, after she decided to take care of the farm, it seemed like she didn't like him anymore. As such, due to not wanting to make her sad, he tries to keep his distance. However, there are a few instances where they run into each other, that are usually pretty awkward.

Klay wonders what caused Snow and Kliff to avoid each other and is worried about them.
amdreams amdreams - Eis Innig
Klay's friend. She likes that he tries to appear grown up and feels safe whenever she's with him. However, she has to watch him around her dogs, as the last time he came over to their house, all 5 of the dogs went missing.

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat - Angelica Faye Brower
Kliff's best friend. At least he thinks so. He regularly visits her inn, always bringing either an instrument so he can perform and sing with her, or some type of food so he can eat with her. Whenever he has free time, you can usually find him in the inn, talking to her about random things, or doing one of the things before. This also translates to him helping out at the inn whenever she's super busy so he could keep hanging out with her.

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat - Elizabeth Scarlet Brower
Klay's friend. Klay regularly hangs out with her, sometimes partaking in her pranks just because there's nothing better to do.

The Hero The Hero - Adam Flane
For some unknown reasons, Kliff thinks he's pretty cool. Like he is towards, everyone, he's nice to him as well.

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink - Eden Zephyra
Kliff finds him interesting. Due to his own eccentricty and hyperactivity, Eden's personality barely even fazes Kliff. Kliff regularly checks out music based books or food based books from his library.

Klay absolutely adores him. She likes going to the library and listening to the stories because of how cool he makes them sound. She always gets excited everytime she goes to the library to learn.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre - Mama Sunshine
It's Mama Sunshine. EVERYONE even Adam loves Mama Sunshine. Nevertheless, he yearns for her to teach him some of her secret techniques for cooking and performing.

Orikanyo Orikanyo - Marcus Forester
They're probably close friends. I mean Kliff does own the major restaurant of the village. Kliff admires the "Give 1000%" attitude he has.

Archdemon Archdemon - Mathilda Wolf
Kliff visits her regularly as his mother is still very sickly. He finds her interesting as well, especially the accent. He also knows that he can trust her despite how evil she makes herself sound.

The Hero The Hero - Charlotte Dwayner
The only person in the village that truly scares him. She's the only person that will cause him to be nervous, mostly because of how tall she is, spanning almost a foot taller than him without her heels. Her rants about men doesn't help either. Nevertheless, he'll still talk to her and be just as nice towards her as he is everyone.

Heyllo, everyone! I'm back so now I can talk relationships/ What my characters think of other characters

Before I say some specific stuff, I want to point out that Kliff is super friendly and nice towards everyone he meets, no matter there personality. Just in case that affects how specific people interact with him.

He and Kliff would probably get along extremely well. To be honest, they're kind of like twins ... (Conspiracy Theory!!!!!)

Klay likes him a lot as he reminds her of Kliff. Plus he likes trains, so he has to be a good person. Right?!?!

Ridge Ridge - Kia lace
Kliff desperately wants her to come out of her shell and show more emotions. He suspects her of being a robot or at least an android. Nevertheless, he's nice to her.

Finds him interesting. Nonetheless, he regularly visits him to buy ingredients and considers him a friend.

Doesn't quite understand him at some moments and some of his words tend to go straight over Kliff's head, but nonetheless, like everyone else, Kliff likes him. He likes competing against him during competitions though, as he sees him as a friendly rival.

Visits her regularly as well. He probably feels he can relate to her. Overall is friendly with her as well.

Kliff thinks he's awesome, mostly because he's nice and wants to make others happy. Kliff also caught him singing once and is trying to catch him in the act again, but so far, to no avail. Kliff also thinks he shouldn't be so nervous and shy when not in his store, but nevertheless, Kliff finds him approachable.

Kliff considers her a friend. He loves everything she makes and regularly goes to her whenever he needs an outfit fixed or just want to get a new one. He also carries paper with him whenever he goes to see her due to her tendency to think on the fly. She's also the reason why Kliff has so many dogs and runs the ranch. Can you believe that she found a herd of cows?!?!?!

The only person in the town Kliff tries his hardest to avoid, though it pains him to do so. In the beginning, they were really close friends. However, after she decided to take care of the farm, it seemed like she didn't like him anymore. As such, due to not wanting to make her sad, he tries to keep his distance. However, there are a few instances where they run into each other, that are usually pretty awkward.

Klay wonders what caused Snow and Kliff to avoid each other and is worried about them.
Klay's friend. She likes that he tries to appear grown up and feels safe whenever she's with him. However, she has to watch him around her dogs, as the last time he came over to their house, all 5 of the dogs went missing.

Kliff's best friend. At least he thinks so. He regularly visits her inn, always bringing either an instrument so he can perform and sing with her, or some type of food so he can eat with her. Whenever he has free time, you can usually find him in the inn, talking to her about random things, or doing one of the things before. This also translates to him helping out at the inn whenever she's super busy so he could keep hanging out with her.

Klay's friend. Klay regularly hangs out with her, sometimes partaking in her pranks just because there's nothing better to do.

For some unknown reasons, Kliff thinks he's pretty cool. Like he is towards, everyone, he's nice to him as well.

Kliff finds him interesting. Due to his own eccentricty and hyperactivity, Eden's personality barely even fazes Kliff. Kliff regularly checks out music based books or food based books from his library.

Klay absolutely adores him. She likes going to the library and listening to the stories because of how cool he makes them sound. She always gets excited everytime she goes to the library to learn.

It's Mama Sunshine. EVERYONE even Adam loves Mama Sunshine. Nevertheless, he yearns for her to teach him some of her secret techniques for cooking and performing.

They're probably close friends. I mean Kliff does own the major restaurant of the village. Kliff admires the "Give 1000%" attitude he has.

Kliff visits her regularly as his mother is still very sickly. He finds her interesting as well, especially the accent. He also knows that he can trust her despite how evil she makes herself sound.

The only person in the village that truly scares him. She's the only person that will cause him to be nervous, mostly because of how tall she is, spanning almost a foot taller than him without her heels. Her rants about men doesn't help either. Nevertheless, he'll still talk to her and be just as nice towards her as he is everyone.
Marc has one setting, and it's overdrive.

Ridge Ridge - Kia lace

wow, that's.. that's extensive
nice

@AnimeGenork - Heather Taylore

I can believe that
I mean, she found a crocodile, so....

Eis Innig
She . . . feels safe whenever she's with him.
Ah, yes. The boy who's too scared to sleep by himself and steals people's pets. You'll obviously be safe with him around.

Otherwise, I'm good with Kliff and Snow's relationship being like that. Awkward greetings and avoiding each other like they have the plague. Or cooties.

Ah, yes. The boy who's too scared to sleep by himself and steals people's pets. You'll obviously be safe with him around.
Don't worry, there's a reason for it. One that on the surface doesn't make sense

To sum it up, despite my lack of a better word, she feels mentally "safe", despite whether Eis is able to keep them safe physically. She admires his desire to become stronger and "more grown up". Not to mention his protective side. As such, she feels like if she ever needs help, she can count on him.

Not to mention the fact that she's also friends with Elizabeth, who'll no doubt get them into enough trouble. Klay is lucky to have two friends that act as FOILs to each other, in a way.

Don't worry, there's a reason for it. One that on the surface doesn't make sense

To sum it up, despite my lack of a better word, she feels mentally "safe", despite whether Eis is able to keep them safe physically. She admires his desire to become stronger and "more grown up". Not to mention his protective side. As such, she feels like if she ever needs help, she can count on him.

Not to mention the fact that she's also friends with Elizabeth, who'll no doubt get them into enough trouble. Klay is lucky to have two friends that act as FOILs to each other, in a way.

Gee, why do the names Kliff and Klay sound familiar to me... huehue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back