• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nick stands up once he was done with his breakfast."We could go for a stroll, there's some time still before classes begin." He offered and Sean had already took off with a group.

"Right." Ruby says and she nods "A stroll sounds nice." she says and she stands up, eyeing two redheads "Are those two the pranksters I heard about?" she asks quietly. Violet smiles slightly before heading off and she stretches, well this was gonna be a fun year.

Nick grabs her sleeve and pulls her in the other direction."That would be the Weasely twins Fred and George, I wouldn't mess around with their snacks or pranks but they do make some cool stuff." He explains as he leaves the great hall.

"Pranks are fun." Ruby says and she smiles slightly "Never did it much myself, but I knew a group at my old school who pranked, I was usually the mastermind behind the plan itself." she says with a smile.

Olivia sighs a bit struggling to make friends "god this is hard" She saw draco and went to try and talk to him. "hey" she smiled a little bit "we met on the boats i think you remember!"

Draco glances at Olivia "I remember you disrespecting professor Snape." he says and he stands up "I don't talk with people like yoiu." he adds and walks off, following after his friend.

"oh come on!" olivia groans and grabs her bag heading off to try and find her first class "today sucks, I should've gone to like muggle school or something" She mumbles to herself as she walks down the hall completely lost as to where she was going.

Harry sighs and he runs after Olivia "You know you're going the wrong way right?" he asks "And what exactly were you expecting after you were rude to him Olivia? You can't make friends with someone after you were rude, first impressions matter a lot."

"i know i'm just....I just want people to like me" Olivia sighs "any clue how to get there? i'm totally lost and freaking out this place is huge and confusing!" Olivia sat on a nearby bench and ran her fingers through her hair "do you think we'll ever get the hang of this?"

"Then maybe you should try making a better first impression." Harry advises "Also, Sirius did teach us about how the magical world works, so..... he taught us everything we need to know."

"i know he did it's just a lot to remember and i'm not good at remembering things. Harry I can't do this. I really don't think i can handle all this alone do you know what I mean?" Olivia looked up at him with tears and anxiety on her face.

"Look, we don't have the same classes, but maybe the portraits don't mind helping you when I can't." Harry says "And try making some friends in your own house for starters."

"harry?" olivia said a little quiet looking up at him as she played with her hands. Her breathing felt fast and nervous. It was her first time here and she was extremely anxious.

Nick releases her sleeve."You participate in pranks? You?" He seemed a bit shocked at that like he didn't expect her to, Sean sure but not her."Just don't go doing that to me...but they're the ones to go to for that stuff." He tells her.

"I don't actually particapate in the pranks though." Ruby says and she gives a smile "Besides, I don't prank friends, if that means anything to you." she says while stretching, she'd have to talk to the twins then, maybe during dinner "Oh when are the tryout for quidditch?" she asks.

"You can't rely on me forever Olivia, you need to make your own friends." Harry says and he leans against the wall "Just try to avoid saying things that can hurt people upon meeting them."

"no i know but i have a question" olivia said as she stood up grabbing her bag and tossing it over her shoulder. "Do you ever think about mum and dad? do you wonder if they miss us at all?"

Nick was relieved at that, he didn't enjoyed being pranked as it's happened at the school before already one of the times was because of the Irish boy."Huh? Do you plan on joining? They should be having try outs within a couple days." He tells her.

"Of course I think about them." Harry tells her and he smiles at her "And we will see them again, someday." he adds patting her head "But you know we shouldn't be talking about that."

"Maybe, I wanted to try out for chaser at Ilvermony, but shit happened." Ruby says and she smiles.

"I know it's just one of those thoughts i can't get out of my head you know?" Olivia smiles a bit "thanks for the advice and well everything else....including being my brother" She looks at a watch on her wrist "bloody hell i'm late! I have to go!"

Nick smiles a little."Then you should try out for the team." He goes to out to the courtyard."I could show you where you need to go unless you know where to already." He tells her.

"Well when I mentioned the sport madam Hooch took me to see the quidditch pitch." Ruby says and she sighs "Though she also mentioned that they might not like having me on the team, something about... playing too fair. Then she said if I played my cards right I could become captain of the team."

Harry smiles "What are siblings for?" he asks and adds "We best get to class though." he says.

Olivia smiles a little and then looks at her schedule "where is professor snape's class? i can't get detention on the first day" she said to harry as she looked around trying to figure out where the class was just by looking. It wasn't a great strategy.

Nick smiled a bit."Then you've already got yourself a possible position and they might like you on their team if you show them your skills, then if you know where you're going for that then I don't need to show you around." He nods."It's almost time to class." He tells her.

"I got... transfiguration." Ruby says checking her schedule and she frowns "Isn't there a spell I can use to make my schedule show the way?" she asks.

"I don't know, but I have herbologo, so I can't help." Harry says and he smiles patting her head "Try asking the portraits of ghosts."

"alright thanks anyways little brother" Olivia said to him. She liked to tease that because she was 5 minutes older that made her the big sister. She gave him one last smile before she hurried off to professor snapes class, showing up 20 minutes late. As she kept her head down, she tried to sneak away to her seat without being noticed that she was late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back