• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well we send letters and emails." Ruby says and she frowns "But you know, electronics don't work on Hogwarts, I tried with my phone." she says, Storm's in her traveling bench, so she'll be send to her room.

Violet rolls her eyes and she gets out when the carriages stop, heading to the great hall and she waves at a few Slytherin students from last year.

Nick sits up."Are you sure?" He does get down from fhe carriage once they had arrived and he grabbed his luggage."Least you have ways of staying in touch but come on let's go." He waved to her.

Sean pouts at her."Geez what's with all the rude people." He jumps off of the carriage."It's really no surprise coming from a stupid slytherin." He goes by her to go inside once he had his luggage.

Ruby frowns when she hears Sean says 'stupid Slytherin' "Is there something wrong with my house?" she asks Nick, she had no idea what to expect other then lessons where she wasn't allowed to use silent spells.

Violet grabs Sean's shirt and pulls him back "Think before you speak if you intend to make friends with the new students, you know she heard you right?" she asks and she let's him go "And if I see you bullying any of my housemates I will not hesitate to put you in your place, got it?"

Nick stiffened a little."Well uh...your house doesn't have the best reputation and can usually house bullies." He explains quietly, he wasn't too quick to judge though it seemed."Don't worry about it." He tells her.

Sean grabbed hold of her wrist."You're the one being rude too, I'll say you don't help make a better name for your house." He grumbles."Most of yours usually bully me so." He pulls her hand off him.

"Mind you that I put a seventh year Slytherin in place because he bullied you last year and that guy hexed me for standing up for a Gryffindor, I spend two weeks in the medical wing because of that." Violet hisses at Sean and she walks passed him, heading towards her table.

"Right, so according to Sean I'm just a stupid Slytherin." Ruby mumbles and she sighs, the guy had seemed nice, if you ignore the fact he didn't seem to know what personal space means "Well at least I'll have you as friend."

Nick walks inside with her through the crowds of the students."He just has to get to know you? Have a better impression?" He suggests."Oh I'm your friend? That's nice." He smiled.

Sean goes after Violet to bear hug her ans lift her slightly, walking as he held her."Did you want another hug for that?" He really did invade personal space."I'll kick their butt." He tells her.

"While I appreciate the thought and hug I suppose, you should go to your own table." Violet says and she smiles "Also, professor Snape had a conversation with the headmistress and she kicked his ass out of this school, right before exams." she says.

"I guess." Ruby says and she nods "Well, most people would probably avoid me if they learn where I came from, school rivarlies and such."

Nick goes into the great hall."I wouldn't worry about that, though everywhere is bound to have bullies and such." He sighed a little."Though I got to go over to my table so I'll talk to you later." He waved before walking off to the ravenclaw tables.

Sean walks a little farther with her."Nah just let them take in it a bit more, a gryffindor lugging around a syltherin." He then eventually sets her down."Then we're okay." He pats her head and runs over to his table.

Violet straightens out her clothes before walking back to her table and she sits down. Ruby follows after the girl and she takes a seat as well, remaining quiet and she sighs as the doors open, revealing the first years.

Olivia was nervous to find out her house and she kept tapping her foot anxiously "what if i get something that sirius doesnt approve of?" she had some anxiety and couldn't stand still. "i dont want to let anyone down"

Nick sits down anx he waits for the first years to get lined up and sorted before they could have a feast, he was getting a little hungry though and Sean was chatting among his peers before he had to quiet down for the sorting to begin.

"Will you stop panicking?" Harry says and he sighs, watching as the students name gets called one by one until his name's called, so he makes his way over to the sorting hat which yells "RAVENCLAW!!", at least he'd know someone.

Nick was doodling a little in his notebook her had brought with him, he was half paying attention to the sorting ceremony as sometimes it could take awhile at times so he tries to doodle the dog, Storm from before.

olivia tries to take deep breaths and keep calm. she hears her name called and hesitantly approaches the hat "im so nervous!" she fidgeted with a small ring on her finger and tried to calm down.

Harry facepalms, Sirius had been preparing them for today, why the hell was she like this? The hat takes a few moments before yelling "GRYFFINDOR!!" making Harry sigh in relief.

Violet's eyes land on the Weasley of the group of first years and she raises an eyebrow when the hat doesn't instantly yell out the usual house, but remains quiet and all hell breaks loose when the hat calls out "SLYTHERIN!".

Ruby's a bit confused at what the problem is before she spots similar redheads at the Gryffindor table, well this was going to fun.

Nick glanced at the ground of kids, he raised a brow wondering why some weasels kid was being sorted into a different house then what they should be in, he just goes back to doodling in his notebook.

After everyone's sorted and the headmistress had held her speech the feast starts and Ruby's kinda glad all the attention's on the redhead.

Violet scoffs at Ron's attempts to charm the hat so he can be with his brothers in Gryffindor, but the second year grabs his wand "Let me make myself clear Weasley, if you cost us points, you will regret it." she hisses at Ron.

Nick puts away his notebook once the sorting ceremony was done as that meant feast time and he was hungry and no surprise that Sean was digging into it already, he might as well meet up with Ruby after this incase she needed him to show her where her house common room was.

Ruby's picking at her food a bit and she takes a bite, she felt out of place, maybe that'd change, but who knows when that'd be.

Violet frowns at Ruby and she moves a bit "Violet Blake." she says holding out her hand, which Ruby shakes as she introduces herself "I'll keep you company when you can't spend time with Nick." she says.

Nick puts some food on his plate and doesn't go overboard like the other boy, he does eat slow and chats with the person next to him, he had some friends in his house and of course Sean was being loud as he talked fo his.

Olivia sits by herself looking for anyone to talk to. For once, she wasn't with her brother and she saw this as a moment to adapt and make friends. As, she saw sean talking with some people. She nervously went over to him. "U-um hi, I'm olivia" she said to him offering him her hand for a handshake. "it's nice to meet someone in the same house"

After the first night in the castle for the new year Ruby and Violet are dragging themselves to breakfast the next morning. Ruby had found it hard to fall asleep in a new place and had eventually fallen asleep while hugging Storm. Violet's still a bit in vacation mode, so she was up late.

Nick had gone to bed early that night and was up early so he was there already with breakfast and a book next to him open while he was eating and Sean was up late it seemed so he was running late on breakfast.

Ruby plops down next to Nick, not sure if there's a rule she has to sit at the own table "Morning." she mumbles before hiding a yawn.

Violet greets Draco as she sits down, making him give a small wave "You think I'll have lessons with the annoying redhead today? And I'm not referring to Weasley." Draco asks, earning a shrug "You'll survive."

Olivia rushes to get dressed and get to breakfast. She rushed down the halls almost tripping a few times "first day and you sleep in?! come on olivia!" As she enters the great hall, she trips dropping her books everywhere making a loud clatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back