• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nick puts a bookmark in the book and closed it when Ruby came up."Morning to you." He gives her the doodle he did of storm last night."You seem tired." He points out.

Sean runs to the great hall and nearly runs into people before he takes a seat at the table with Nick and Ruby, getting some breakfast too.

"I couldn't fall asleep that easily." Ruby says and adds "so I slept for like... two, maybe three hours, hugging Storm so it was at least a bit comfortable.". She turns to the door when someone falls down "She does know she doen't need all the books today right?"

Violet tries to hide her laughter at Olivia's entrance and she accept her schedule, shaking her head in disappointment when she sees the text 'Take the new girl with you' on top of it.'

Harry simply walks around his sister and he heads to the Ravenclaw table, sitting down, he couldn't believe they were related sometimes.

olivia embarrassingly picks up her books putting them in her bag over her shoulder and sits alone not eating. She tries to send a text to harry "why are you embarrassed of me? It was an accident" she felt bad.

Nick puts the book onto his enchanted pouch before he noticed the student coming in."She is just a first year so." He gave a slight shrug."It is your first time here, new place you might have to get used to." He tells her.

Ruby frowns when she sees Olivia with a phone "Yeah, hey gimme a sec." she says and walks to Olivia "You do know electronics don't work in Hogwarts right?" she asks "I tried."

Violet walks over to Nick and plops down next to him "Show me your schedule." she says and adds "Maybe I can put Ruby in your care for like half a day." she says and shows her schedule.

Harry's eating his breakfast, hearing Ron entering the great hall and he sighs, well Violet was against bullying, so he hoped the red head wouldn't try anything, if the stories about her hexing bullies are true anyway.

Nick turned around to watch her with the new kid before Violet came over."Oh hello." He takes out his schedule for her."Putting the trust in me to watch out for one of your housemates?" He asks her and Sean gives Violet a small wave.

"Well... she seems to trust you and I think you're aware of my reputation when it comes to bullying, so don't make me regret this." Violet says, quickly pinpointing some lessons they have together "Alright, you can help her between the lessons we have together."

Nick leans into his seat."Don't even try with that threat Violet as you should know by now I'm not like that and you don't scare me, you need to lighten up." He deadpanned."I'll be fine with you and you can ring in your Irish friend." He tells her.

olivia looks up at ruby. "t-they don't? i didn't know that. so hwo do I keep in touch with my godfather?" she asks ruby> She was a bit of a newbie and was still figuring things out and trying to get the hang of things. "oh sorry im so rude, I'm olivia"

Ruby facepalms "Were you raised by muggles? They use owls here." she says, every wizard seemed to know that at least "I need to get back to my friends." she mumbles "The name's Ruby." dhe mumbles and she walks back to Nick.

"It was a warning." Violet says and she gets up again "And aside from Draco I don't have friends." she points out before she walks back to her table.

Nick waved a hand."Like I said we'll be fine." He gives Ruby a smile though he seemed a little baffled but what Violet said next."The first year? I thought Sean was your friend..." He did notice she didn't hang out with alot of people though.

"No, he just hugged me yesterday cause he found out I put a bully in place last year when he was bullied. Apparently his first reaction was to hug me after I said I spend two weeks in the hospital wing after getting hexed." Violet explains and she gives a wave.

Ruby sits down and gets her schedule from Snape, frowning when she sees the classes, she was gonna end up super late the entire time for the first week.

Nick gestured to the boy then to Violet."Then make another friend, he's open least change his mind on slytherins or something." He tried to encourage her to make some friends."What is it Ruby?" He asks her.

"Pass, I prefer my personal space to be personal, no offense Sean." Violet says and she sits down near Draco.

"I'm gonna be late for everything." Ruby says, she knew where the potions classroom was, but that's it.

Last edited:
Nick reaches for her schedule."Why do you say that..." He checks what her schedule is, his brows furrowed and Sean throws his hands up like he was offended.

"I only know where the potions classroom is." Ruby says and she rests her head on the table "Also why are the other Slytherin's glaring at me, I thought there wasn't a rule about having to sit at your own table."

olivia walks over to ruby "excuse me?" She spoke so politely and quiet almost as though she was a quiet mouse. "y-you never told me your name and by the way you very pretty looking" she complients her trying to make a friend.

"Uh... I did introduce myself..." Ruby says and she sighs, guess she spoke too quiet "Ruby, the name's Ruby and thanks." she says. rubbing the back of her head.

Nick sits up."Do you need me to show you to the others classes then? Might make me late but whatever." He gave a slight shrug, he glanced at the other table."Uh because some of them are stuck up snobs who sometimes don't like other houses." He says quietly.

"Oh, and why are several of your house glaring daggers at me?" Ruby asks quietly, well she guessed that her house had a horrible reputation, save for Violet apparently. She frowns "I wouldn't want you to be late though." she tells him.

Nick leans over."For the reason I told you about yesterday." He whispered to her and just smiled at his housemates."Huh? If I'm late to class I'm late to class just helping out another student." He shrugged.

"Oh I can go sit at my own table." Ruby mumbles and she glances at the Slytherins and she sighs, wondering why she was sorted there, she frowns, no, she wouldn't go sit at her own table unless she herself wanted to.

Violet is inspecting her schedule and she glances at Snape, who raises an eyebrow at her, so she mentions to Ruby, who seemed to be more at home at Ravenclaw, but the hat didn't make mistakes.

Nick pulls the drawing he did of storm out of his notebook to give to her."You don't have to, it's up to you though as you should be able to sit where you want well unless we're required to sit at our tables that is but you know." He smiled."Just don't let them bother you." He tells her.

"Uh... I did introduce myself..." Ruby says and she sighs, guess she spoke too quiet "Ruby, the name's Ruby and thanks." she says. rubbing the back of her head.
"it's um nice to meet you" Olivia said to ruby "um do you by any chance know where professor snape's class is?" She spoke politely and a bit shy and nervous. "i just don't want to get lost, you know?"

"I can't help you, I'm a second year." Ruby points out to Olivia, did this girl come from a muggle family or something? "And I'm not that familiar with the castle myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back