• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nick pulls out his wand."Maybe if it's enchanted maybe it could but it's not something I've tried before." He was curious about that now she mentioned it."We could try though you don't like me walking around with you?" He was only teasing.

"I don't want you to be late." Ruby deadpans and she takes out her wand and she holds out her schedule, trying to enchant it, she frowns when it doesn't seem to have worked "I'll keep working on that."

"And what's your excuse miss Potter?" Severus asks as he crosses his arms at her "Class started 20 minutes ago, so 20 points from Gryffindor for being late." he tells her, making the other Gryffindors glare at Olivia.

Nick flicked his wand."It's no problem really." He does a few movements with the Wand to enchant the paper but it ends up making it fly out of her hand and up to the roof."Sorry..." He waved his hands.

Ruby uses accio to get her schedule back and she sighs "Well guess you'll be late." she says and she folds the paper before putting it in her bag.

Nick slouched a bit."I thought that would've worked...hold on let me try again." He stops her from putting it away and he does his Wand movement a bit more fluent as fhe schedule starts flying infront of her to guide her.

Olivia turned bright red with embarrassment "but sir i got lost thats not MY fault" She tried to plead her case a bit knowing full well it might only make matters worse for her "i'm new here sir"

Severus looks at her and he sighs "Everyone taking this class is new here miss Potter." he deadpans, mentioning to her seat "Sit down and be quiet." he tells her, Draco's trying his hardest not to laugh at the girl.

Ruby smiles at Nick "Thanks." she says and adds "Now we both don't have to be late, I best get going though." she says, she gives him a brief hug before she runs off, following her schedule.

Nick wasn't expecting the hug but he accepts the hug before he gives a nod and takes off as well to get to his charms class, picking up the speed so he wouldn't be late or too late there.

Olivia goes and takes her seat as she pulls a parchment and a quill from her bag but as she searches her back she realizes she forgot her potions book. She whispers quietly "no no no" she raises her hand to ask to go back and get her book.

If Olivia had paid attention she would realized no one is using their book "Yes miss Potter, this better be important." Severus says.

Ruby arrives at her class and she sits down in the back and she sighs in relief as she pockets her schedule.

Nick just makes it in time for the class to begin as he takes his seat, he was relieved but still wouldn't have minded if he was late for helping a friend.

Olivia had looked around realizing "i was just going to ask um....." She paused "never mind" she slumped in her chair mumbling to herself and doodling instead of taking notes on the lesson.

"The potion we're discussing today is supposed to be blue, what happens if it's green miss Potter? We discussed this already." Severus says as he crosses his arms.

Olivia tries to think and looks at her notes seing she wrote down nothing important. As she looks up she decides to take a guess "um....does that mean it's p-poisoned sir?" She said nervously

Nick sits back as the class begins and put away his wand from earlier, he was ready to learn some new spells this year and furthering his studies too.

"No that means it's going to explode and you have around three seconds to take cover." Neville tells her and Severus nods "Correct mister Longbottom, I won't deduct any more points from your house miss Potter, but you best start paying attention.

Ruby raises an eyebrow as Violet has tons of questions about animagus and she tilts her head as the raven head turns to her "Do they have animagus in America?" "Uh... not that I know off, you know, stature of secrecy and all." Ruby answers quietly.

Nick takes a few notes, they would be practicing some spells in class and he noticed Sean was goofing off with a couple others giggling and all that, he sighed a little.

At lunch Ruby once again sits with Nick, this time however she's joined by Violet, as the two are discussing plants that can be used for antidotes "My potions usually work without that..." Ruby mumbles with a frown, earning a concerned look from her housemate, who asks "You test them on yourself? You need to be-", Violet crosses her arms at the realisation "Nick tell your new friend she has to stop testing her poitions on herself." she tells the Ravenclaw.

Nick turns his attention to her and puts down his sandwich."She's testing potions on herself? Ruby don't be doing anything stupid." He would gently swat her but didn't bother."Oh Sean's behind you by the way Violet." He tells her.

"My uncle's a potion master, I know what I'm doing, besides, I can't exactly ask someone to test for me." Ruby says and she rubs the back of her head "And anyway, I do have other reasons for testing them on myself."

Violet looks behind her "What do you want Sean?" she asks with a raised eyebrow. not really in the mood to deal with the Gryffindor student who hadn't even been paying attention in class.

Nick just pouts at her."No, don't be testing fhem on yourself as I just said don't go doing that." He pushed her shoulder."Don't make me have to intervene." He tells her.

Sean just smiles at her as he comes in closer to her."Would you study wifh me?" He holds out his book, he seemed to think Violet was his friend even though she might not think that.

"If you paid attention in classes you wouldn't need any help sudying." Violet deadpans at him "so no, I will not help you study." she adds, turning back to her lunch.

Ruby frowns "Fine fine." she says and she sighs in annoyance, wondering how she was going to test her potions now.

Nick seemed relieved at that."You could use then on those training dummies we practice spells on, surely you can put potions on them." He points out, he goes for his sandwich.

Sean pouts and he levioso's her lunch then starts running away wifh it to get her attention."Violet don't be so stubborn!" He calls out.

"I can't test it on training dummies." Ruby deadpans and she sighs "I can only test antidotes on a poisoned living being." she mumbles, drawing her wand and using petrificus totalus on Sean, using a spell afterwards to catch Violet's lunch, levitating it back to the table.

Violet sighs and she nods a thanks to Ruby before she continues eating her lunch, once she's finished she stands up and walks over to Sean "I hate people like you, you don't get your way, you force people to get your way, go back to your housemates and leave me the hell alone." she hisses at him before walking out of the great hall.

Nick pushes hee hand down with the wand."Relax, that was a bit unnecessary there." He sighed and takes a bite of his sandwich."Would you atleast let me or Violet be with you when you do that?" He questioned her.

Sean was frozen til the spell wore off and he throws his hands up."Really? You're a touchy bunch aren't you...slytherins." He mumbled and he makes a face at Ruby for intervening."Can't take being playful..." He goes to chase after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back