• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

He nods "Sometimes I wonder if he gives her any space at all, he never seems to leave her side. It's like he thinks she could be attacked any second."

Last edited:
He nods. “That we will.” He looks out the window, and hums. “Almost time for that class.” He comments, getting to his feet, and taking his wand, tucking it into his robes. “We should start heading down.

He nods "Yeah, you're right."

You both walked into the common room to find about twenty or so students already assembled, all of fifth year and upwards. Tom was stood at the head of the room, and I was stood by his side, waiting for one or two others to arrive.

He walks in, and glances around at everyone. A few seem surprised that the new kid is already part of the class, but they don’t dare question it, so he just finds a place among them.

Farator looks back at him. “What are those rules?” He asks softly. He’s not stupid. He won’t agree to do something without knowing what it is, for Tom, or for anyone else.

He inclines his head slightly. Not as cowed as Malfoy then, who let his fear override his judgement.

"You do not talk about the wave with, or in earshot of, non wave members."

"If someone yells for a duel to stop, or goes limp, the duel stops."

"No unforgivable curses unless it is expressly said otherwise."

"No shape shifting if you're losing the duel, and that includes turning into werewolves or vampires. Or basalisks Lileath." He glared at me slightly and I looked down, blushing a little. He turned back to you.

"Will you agree to those?"

He nods. No shapeshifting? Good. The point is to learn magic and restraint here. He already knows how to fight as a vampire. “Very well. I agree to those rules.” He says, smiling. This is going to be fun.

He nods and his hand twitches slightly in his trousers pocket, as if he was subtly casting a spell with his wand. He walked straight past you and to a wall, tapping it lightly with his wand as a passageway opened.

"Welcome to the wave."

He narrows his eyes ever so slightly, wondering if it was a way to make him keep that promise. Insulting, really, but he doesn’t mind. They must do their best to hide. “Thank you.” He murmurs, dipping his head, and following the rest of the students inside.

He leads them down a winding staircase and I follow, and soon they are in what appears to be an enormous chamber, but an extremely comfortable one. Bookshelves lined one wall, and the glimmering stone was adorned with thick rugs. Slytherin banners swayed slightly on the other walls, as if moved by a soft wind, and around the edges there were plenty of chairs, covered in various throws and cushions.

Farator smiles. They must have had plenty of time to sneak all of this in here. He takes one of the seats near what he presumes to be the front, excited to begin the lesson.

I follow him to the front, sealing the entrance shut behind me. As we all sit down, he begins as he always does, with a demonstration of the spells we'd learn today. It appeared today it would be fiendfire, dangerous but extremely useful if it can be controlled. Telling us to break off into partners, he told us to alternate practicing, but to remember to also cast the guarding wards before we start.

Fire… Farator can’t help but shudder. Almost all vampires have some degree of pyrophobia, and for good reason. It’s one of the easiest ways to truly harm them. He’s very careful with applying the wards to himself. He looks around, wondering who he will be paired with.

Everyone hurries round a large sheet of paper on the wall, seeing who they were partnered with this week. I scanned down the paper, looking for my name, and when I found it I looked around to find you.

"We're partnered together."

Farator nods, smiling at Lileath. “Very well then. Shall we begin?” He asks, taking a deep breath. He’s nervous, but he can work with that.

(Can’t find the actual words for this so meh.) He nods, and takes a deep breath. “Alright then.” He says softly. He focuses on her, and raises his wand, eyes narrowing as he channels his fury into the spell. “Fuegos Inferna!” He shouts, crimson flame forming a serpent, with wide bat wings, who launches itself at Lileath.

I roll over as I duck away from its initial attack, and as it swoops for me again it crashes into an invisible wall, causing is to dissipate.

"Certainly impressive for a first try" I tell you. I'd not been expecting you to form such a powerful one, and I'd been caught of guard because of it.

Farator dips his head, and adjusts his stance to a defensive posture. “Thank you. I am ready if you are.” He is obviously nervous, but he trusts himself to have made his wards correctly.

I nod and feign left, actually casting the spell to go right. A flaming serpent leaps out of my wand, similar to yours but thinner and without the wings, and strikes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back