• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

That gets a small snort of laughter. “Okay. So you’re saying, for him, getting turned into an inherently violent, predatory creature would be a promotion?” Considering how most wizards are about his kind, that is pretty hilarious.

He chuckles. “Oh, maybe we’ll get along after all. I always get so worried when bloodlines come into play.”

His smile faltered slightly.

"Well he prefers the company of pure bloods, and I have no doubt that he'd only consider letting a pure blood date Lileath."

He shakes his head. “No. My grandmother was a muggle who took to hunting and killing vampires. It’s not considered as big a deal in my country, especially since she was already involved, and competent.” He says, glancing at his hands. “Like I said, competence and survivability are what make or break Romanians.”

He nods. “Of course, they took her in retaliation once she grew older and unable to defend herself. Seems happy enough, they couldn’t control her long.” He chuckles. “Whole country is a melee, and I love it.”

He grins. “Oh, I’m sure. Especially since her brother would likely kill them in cold blood before they laid a finger on her.” He says.

He chuckles. “Hoo, boy. That would be an interesting meeting.” He mutters. “My father is… rather intense.”

“Honestly. I don’t know. But I feel like having Tom around might seem like a challenge to his authority. Which would not go well.” He shakes his head. “It’s bad enough being his son. Any time I try to do anything on my own, he gets so in my face about it.”

He nods. “He keeps talking about how I need to be his heir, carry on the line, but we both know he’s not dying any time soon. I need independence if I’m going to learn anything other than subservience. That’s why I really came out here.”

He tilts his head. “Oh? I didn’t think she’d have that problem, with such a powerful older brother. Will he not be the family heir?”

He swallowed "Well, uh, no. She's to take over from him eventually."

He didn't offer any explanation as he didn't have one, and he looked away from you as he realised his mistake.

He blinks. “I see… I take it their parents are nowhere to be found?” He asks softly. Poor Draco… so seemingly loyal, but so bad at keeping secrets.

He sighs sadly. “Ah. No wonder he is so protective, if they were separated for so long.” He murmurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back