• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

He grits his teeth, holding his ground, and letting the ward take it out, panting a bit. Dear lord that was terrifying for him he needs to trust his abilities more than he fears the flame, though. Even if it did get pretty close.

He takes a deep breath. “I accidentally lit my room on fire as a child. I am fine.” He says firmly. “Are you ready for me to attack again?” He asks, changing the subject quickly.

I nod, my wards far deeper this time. That didn't seem like much of a reason to be so uneasy around fire, but I brushed the thought to the side as I watched you carefully.

He takes a breath to steady himself. I shouldn’t have to lie to her. I shouldn’t have to hide myself. My family is nobility, they should show me respect, not call me monster! He thinks, baring his teeth slightly, and hurling the spell at her a second time. “Fuegos Inferna!” He yells, this time a Draconic form of fire comes from his wand, roaring with all the rage he keeps under the surface as it attacks.

I back off slightly as I hear your thoughts, as clear as if you'd said them out loud.

"You feel just as I-"

I remember to block just as it charges at me, far larger than before, and the heat singes me slightly as it crashes against my shields, buckling them slightly. I yield a step as I dispel it, and look at you.

…goddamn it, I thought he was the only one who could do that. Farator steps forward, putting his wand back under his robes. “Are you Alright? It looks like that might have hurt.” He says, hoping she won’t press the issue.

I shake my head "Im fine, but you..."

I bite my lip slightly "Just know you're not the only one that would be denounced as a monster if people knew, when really they should be on their knees."

I whisper to you as I pretend to brush my robes down.

He smiles dryly. “Thank you. It’s good to know I’m not the only one in hiding.” He says, renewing his wards, and preparing for her to attack him again.

I smiled "Frustrating isn't it? To be forced to be mundane, to have hide to hide because people would be afraid?"

I looked at you in clarity, and I wondered if you were what I thought you were. I wouldn't mind, actually I think I'd be more thrilled than afraid.

He sighs, nodding. “It is… lonely. It makes me miss home, where everyone already knows me for me. But perhaps we should save this conversation for later? I would hate to waste class time.”

I shake my head "Theyre going to practice for another half hour until they move unto something else, we've got time."

I sit down in a nearby chair "Hes a little too powerful for a seventeen year old, don't you think?

He nods, sitting next to her. “Very powerful indeed. But then again, most your age can’t read minds so effortlessly, so I could say the same for you.” He says, smiling at her.

I smile "Well it helps when you're trained by one of the most proficient people in the world at it."

I nod towards Tom. "Hes not seventeen. Nor is he my brother."

The second part would probably confuse you - after all, we looked nearly identical.

He tilts his head, raising an eyebrow. “Mm… I was thinking that might be the case. I’ve seen too men look like brothers when one is hundreds of years older.” He comments.

He nods. “I see. Your father, perhaps? It would explain his protectiveness.” He says, watching Tom curiously.

He nods. “He never did give me a last name. I assume he had a rather good reason for that.” He remembers just a few rumors on who this might be. But it would be far before Farator would have felt the effects of his reign.. After all, he’s near fifty years old.

He swallows, taking a deep breath. “I see.” He says softly, reaching for a drink of his own. “No wonder he is feared.”

I nodded "Considering that pretty much makes him wizard nobility, yes. Never mind what he chooses to do with this power and birth right is enough to make most fear him already."

He nods. “My father is influential, but only in our country. Wizards outside of it tend to strongly dislike him and his policies.” He says, taking another sip of his drink.

He sighs sadly. “And I suppose it will happen again. Probably sometime soon. There’s been unrest in Romania. Most of the less intelligent creatures most directly tied to dark magic have become… restless. More aggressive. Something is coming, and they know it. Father passes it off as just a passing thing, but I really can’t say I agree with him.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back