• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

He hums. “I’m sure it would be fine if you did. Perhaps I could convince my father to do something about it then.” He huffs. “He is incredibly stubborn.”

I swallow "Part of the reason he's so protective of me is what our bloodline and power attracts. He's managed to use it to his advantage, but regarding me, he believes it's a hindrance."

He thinks about it for a moment. “I… see. What exactly is it you tend to attract? Just out of curiosity.” He would hate to think becoming friends with her was through no choice of his own.

He grimaces. “Mm, I can imagine.” He says, taking a sip of his drink. “It must be difficult to tell who your actual friends are.”

I laugh bitterly "It would if I had any. Crabbe and Goyle just tag along as bodyguards, and Malfoy... he does it out of a sense of loyalty and pinning. Then there's you." I smile slightly as I incline my head towards you.

He chuckles sadly. “I’m afraid I know the feeling. My family has a very strong hiarchy. My older brothers worry I’ll overtake them, and those below my position seek to manipulate me. It’s all very annoying.”

He swallows, recognizing that she knows what he is. Probably more mind reading involved. “I will die.” He says softly. “I just won’t age. One of these days a hunter will get to me.”

He nods. “Probably. This isn’t what I actually look like, of course. The muggles have some impressive methods for making a walking corpse look human.” He chuckles dryly.

He smiles. “That and none of it will detect as an illusion spell, so most hunters will pass me by.” He glances over at her. “Do you still think he’ll want to come, knowing the family you’d likely be visiting?”

He snorts with laughter. “Well, That would certainly be entertaining. Father would have to back down at that point, and it would drive him absolutely nuts. He’s a bit territorial.”

Farator laughs. “Hard to say. Considering how much tension there was when I met him, I’m not sure I’d want to be in the room for that meeting.”

He nods. “I suppose so. I mean, considering the fact that I’ve been talked down to by an apparent ten year old girl, I suppose I have a different experience.” He shudders. “Anya is incredibly deadly.”

He nods. “The aforementioned ten year old. At least, ten when she was turned. Good for luring in unsuspecting hunters with an innocent facade, so we can decide their fate. They never suspect a child.”

He smiles sadly. “I, on the other hand, am sure many of the teachers here were told to keep an eye on me. To make sure I don’t harm a student. As if I would be so stupid as to let them find out if I did.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back