• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

He sighs. “Mm, I’m sure it will be interesting to play that game with him. So interesting, to see how it’s played in this country.”

“Yes. Like I mentioned before, my country is difficult for a wizard to live in without politics.” He says softly. “I hope I can help to change that some day.”

He looked at you sadly "Im sorry to hear that. It must be hard to live like that."

He knew how it felt to live with dangerous people - at least, he did now.

He chuckles. “Thank you. I think I’m going to learn a lot here. I’ll be able to change some things.” He smiles slightly at that thought.

He grimaces slightly at the comment about purebloods. “Ah. I see. I wish we didn’t have to hide either, but personally I don’t see any issues with those wizards that have muggle parents.” He shrugs. “I prefer to judge by ability.”

He nods. “A common belief. I just don’t know if that’s actually the case. But I suppose we will see in time.” He says, leaning back with a stretch. “Do you fear him?” He asks, a bit out of the blue.

He nods. “Mm. He seems like he must have quite a lot of influence and power to have that kind of confidence.” He comments.

He nods. “Very interesting. You’re sure you won’t be punished for telling me all of this? I would hate to see you get hurt.”

He nods. “Alright then. Thank you for the information. I have a lot to catch up on, and it seems like learning to deal with him is a priority.”

He nods. “Ah, I see. I simply worry because I seem to have attracted his attention.” He says, humming softly. “Where are we in the curriculum at the moment? Anything interesting?”

He grimaces. “Ah. Exams, and I’m unprepared. I suppose I’ll have to do plenty of studying to compensate.”

He nods. “Hopefully. I was mainly taught self defense and lessons on magical creatures. I am sure there will be a few things I do not know.” He needs to do well on these. He practically has negative influence for any wizard that knows what he is, he must prove himself intelligent.

He nods, taking a breath. “Right. I suppose I’m just getting first day nerves.” He comments. “I will learn quickly. I always do.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back