• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter rp?

He smiles. “Thank you. Do we have any classes left for today that I should be getting ready for?” He asks.

He nods. “I think I will. Obviously our actual teacher for the subject is useless.” He says simply. “Any supplies we need?”

"That we don't discuss what we are doing with anyone who doesn't know about it. There are a few others but they are mostly just to keep order, but that's the most important one."

He nods. “Ah. Fair enough, I see no reason that would be an issue.” He says, thinking. “Of course, if anyone did find out, we could all be in massive trouble.”

He laughs softly. “Oh yes. And I really would rather not have that happen, considering how long it took me to get accepted here.”

He smiles. “Well, we just need to be sure we aren’t caught then.” He says, seeming quite excited about this class.

He sighs. “The teachers are really terrible at enforcing the rules, aren’t they… how long has this been going on?” He asks with a smirk.

He laughs softly. “Oh, I love this school already. I’m going to have so much fun here.” He says with his own grin. If students can disappear and no one bats an eye… he might get some nice wizard blood out of this.

He laughed "Here a few people have free reign to do pretty much whatever they please, while the rest fall in line. So it vastly depends not on what you know, but who has your back'"

He grins. “Now, that sounds like home.” He says, thinking. “Many of the creatures form gangs of a sort. To support the new ones, teach them to handle the changes, for the ones that used to be human.”

"I've heard of something similar with, I think it was werewolves. Or at least with the ones who retained a sense of their humanity after being turned."

He nods. “Mm, they’re one of the most common groups, yes. Keeping our wildlife populations intact is a nightmare with so many of them in one place, I can tell you that.” He chuckles.

He laughs. “Oh, most of us are at least able to defend ourselves against the wild ones. But yes, midnight strolls of any variety are a gamble.”

He smiled "Damn. I think Tom might be planning to move there and I just know that Lileath would follow him. She'd follow him to the end of the world and back if that was were he decided to go."

He chuckles. “I get the feeling that he could get the place organized. But honestly, I worry that a pure blood supremacist might handle the others there… poorly, to say the least.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back