• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter [OcxCanon/Double]

Saori

Hey guys! I'm looking to start a Harry Potter roleplay. The characters I'd like to play my characters against are Fred or George if we're doing the golden trio era and Sirus or Remus if we're doing the marauders's.

I'm leaving a small list of what I'm looking for:
• I'm looking for a long term roleplay.
• I usually mirror post lengths. The only thing I'm going to say is I don't want one liners.
• I usually want my partners to be 18+ as I like to do darker settings.
• English is not my first language so ba patient with me ): I really try my best.

If you want to talk about a plot or just have any question please PM me!

Hello!

I haven't wrote in the HP for a while but I'd be happy to write Fred for your character in exchange for George in return, if that's alright?

I'm twenty-seven and my typical post length is two paragraphs minimum for main character roles (canon requests & my original character) and I'm fairly active but sometimes my chronic illnesses cause unexpected absences, I'll try my best to keep you updated!

Hey! I'd be totally up for a Marauders RP. Definitely be willing to trying my hand at Sirius, and really enjoy darker rps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back