• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey! Isabella is up on the characters thread if someone wants to talk about relationships or the characters would get along, she is new at Hogwartsl so she wouldn't know anyone but for future interactions that would be helpful
I'd love to wanna talk over pms?

Heyy! Sorry it took me a couple of days to post! Been ill and alerts have been being weird.
Hope everyone's doing good.

My next post will be when they reach Hogwarts, since my two boys are just sitting in compartments XD

My next post will be when they reach Hogwarts, since my two boys are just sitting in compartments XD
But they haven't reached Hogwarts yet some of the characters have barely got on the train. I was going to skip to Hogwarts either. Tomorrow or Wednesday

Yeah I know that they haven’t reached it yet, I’m saying that I’ll just wait until then since their basically just chilling right now. Though I’ll read everyone’s post to keep up.

it's okay XD
as long as we are not dead take all the time you need *-*

I'm so sorry everyone! I totally understand if y'all aren't interested anymore but I'm back and have posted a transition

I HAVE RISEN!

I'm still here, just been busy so it's been hard to find time to post. Not to mention my notifications are a bit wonky atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back