~Up with the sun, gone with the wind~
- Suzanna (@SnuggleThisMuggle) - I don’t think that they’d get along because of her obnoxious personality. He’d find her pranks annoying, especially if they disrupt class or hinder him in some type of way.
- Alabaster (@LittleBlindKitten) - Okay since their parents were friends during their Hogwarts days I’m sure that they would have spent time together as kids, attending balls, play dates, ect. I’d say that they were close as children but things changed once they hit Hogwarts. Michelangelo is definitely a snob XD. He’d view her as weaker now since she doesn’t get revenge against those who bully her. But he’d keep in touch or save her a few times just because he sees it as something to hold over her head. So basically he’ll tolerate her.
- Marielle (@FireMaiden) - I can see them being acquaintances but not exactly friends. Maybe they’ve worked together a few times or they share some friends.
- Filippo (@TheTypestitute) - Just a newbie for now. Though Michelangelo could recognize him as grandson of Garrick Ollivander.
- Leopold (@Tahiti) - They could be close but then again Michelangelo wouldn’t care for his emotional outburst. But they do share a love of potions so maybe they could be close but not enough to share secrets or completely trust one another.