• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Working on my characters now! Should be up soon, will happily discuss relationships once they've been seen and accepted. (Hopefully.)

Alsoo just realised something about if I'm doing Daphne Greengrass, Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 if your character is the daughter of Astoria then your character and my character would be cousins? Just wanted to check that was okay as I'd feel bad doing Daphne Greengrass when you've already sort of done the Greengrass's/Malfoys? If you'd rather I did someone else that'd be perfectly fine I just don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Tahiti Tahiti I don' mind at all. I'd love for Alabaster to have a cousin!
Woo! Family!
Just checking, did Astoria not die from the whole blood curse thing this time round?

And my characters are up! (Though I will probably make minor edits and add more detail to the bio's and personailites.)
Up for plotting relationships now.

"Has an affinity for things that go boom." I'm in love with this character already.
Braddington Braddington
Tahiti Tahiti Lol, thank you. I had to being Seamus' kid.

He is amazing. We have been talking on how he stands in the courtyard near the fountains, singing anti-war songs to the passing students while under a charmed barrier that makes it look like he is sitting there doing homework when looking from afar. It's gonna be epic!

He's going to cause so many Professors to go grey, on the plus side it's free entertainment for his fellow students. But seriously it's practically the middle of the night and I'm cackling with laughter as I read his sheet. (In a good way, I'm loving the character, still reading through everyone else's as I saw yours first as it popped in under mine.)

Alsoo whilst I'm here either of you down for relationships talk?

He's going to cause so many Professors to go grey, on the plus side it's free entertainment for his fellow students. But seriously it's practically the middle of the night and I'm cackling with laughter as I read his sheet. (In a good way, I'm loving the character, still reading through everyone else's as I saw yours first as it popped in under mine.)

Filippo is new to the school so not for him. Sorry. But Flashfire (Band NAME!!!????!) might be open?

I think I just do a master post of sorts. One where I’ll list the accepted characters and give an idea of what their relationships with Michael and Gabriel would be.

Yeah, totally! He's been there since 11 so it's an open book.

And yes, he will be the bane of the new "Professors" #OldHogwartsWasBestHogwarts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back