• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation Rp

MegMath13

We're All Mad Here!
Have you ever wondered what life was like for Harry Potter's children and all his friends children? Well here is your chance to create what you want it to be like! Join this group and create a character to see how it all unfolds!

For the role play the setting will start before everyone leaves for Hogwarts and then it will progress from there.

Plot

A new dark witch has started becoming more and more powerful. Two years ago, a war broke out between her followers and the rest of the wizarding world. She and her followers have terrorized muggles, while the ministry has been helpless to stop her. Everyone is scared, as she slowly gains power. Just days before September 1st, this witch has taken control of Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic. Many people, such as Hermione Granger (former Minister of Magic) and Harry Potter (Former head auror), have been forced to go into hiding, leaving their families behind. The Order of the Phoenix is now disbanded, due to the dangers of working against the new ministry. A new law requires that all children with magic between the ages of 11 and 17 must attend Hogwarts. With a new headmaster and several staff members that are in support of the new regime, most students are nervous for the upcoming school term.
This is subject to addition or change I'm just wanting to do this
The events of cursed Child are disreguarded.

Rules

Quitting: Unless you have a serious reason, refrain from quitting. If you will be on vacation sometimes during the role-play, that is perfectly acceptable, and I’ll gladly fill you in when you return. Please don’t feel like you need to leave. Quitting only kills the role-play, and it’s been so long since I’ve had a long lasting, fully active group!

Respect: Permitted. Each group member should be treated with respect. Character fighting is acceptable, and encouraged at a healthy rate. If I see anyone bullying outside of characters, I won’t tolerate it. Everyone gets one warning.

Characters: The characters can be created ocs or the original children that is up for discussion, I will have a few ocs but may lay a few canon characters. Try to keep genders equal.

One Sentenced Posts: Please refrain from constant one liners. It’s okay if you do it, though I don’t want to see it every single post. I want this to be a minimum of a paragraph.

MegMath13 MegMath13 All I know is that I want to be a Slytherin who's also kinda a Hufflepuff.

Basically myself.

I'm definitely gonna be making a little Slytherin chicky. Idk if she's gonna be related to anyone in the main cast or not. Anyone want a secret half sister?

I’m really interested in this I hope I can still join. I was thinking on doing an oc if that’s possible a Ravenclaw girl but that was transferred from Beauxbatons as plot twist if not I’ll stick with just the Ravenclaw girl :)

So, we disregard established cannon post the war basically? So, Harry does not have the children, and no others have children either? Do the marriages stay the same? Luna with Rolf? Harry and Ginny? But we just make children for them?

And the general idea is that they come from Dumbledores Army? The Children?

Yes Marriages would be the same, bit we will make the children though if you wanted to play Canon children it'd be ok too. Yes a Dumbledore's Arny kind of thing

I think that is a wonderful idea
I’m really interested in this I hope I can still join. I was thinking on doing an oc if that’s possible a Ravenclaw girl but that was transferred from Beauxbatons as plot twist if not I’ll stick with just the Ravenclaw girl :)

Okay. We spoke, and I was informed that Ollivander had a son, which means he might have a grandson... great-grandson? Either way, I would love to be the nerdy Ravenclaw who knows each person in the school because he was helping out his dad at the shop when most of them came to buy their wands. Anyway. Let's see where this goes.

I would like to also throw my hat into the ring if possible. A son of the best Irish wizard the world has ever seen, who's ma was a Witch but who's dad was a Muggle. Seamus Finnigan.

Okay. We spoke, and I was informed that Ollivander had a son, which means he might have a grandson... great-grandson? Either way, I would love to be the nerdy Ravenclaw who knows each person in the school because he was helping out his dad at the shop when most of them came to buy their wands. Anyway. Let's see where this goes.
That sounds like a great idea!
I would like to also throw my hat into the ring if possible. A son of the best Irish wizard the world has ever seen, who's ma was a Witch but who's dad was a Muggle. Seamus Finnigan.
Okie Dokie I'll have CS up later

Okur. that's done for now. I am two whiskies in. And I can't read shit anymore. Ignore the grammar for now. The general idea is there. Let me know if anything is fundamentally wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back