• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I just have my phone for now. But am working out a post, likely the weekend ill have it submitted as im off work during that time.

I understand. If your of the mindset that it lives and we've got folks looking to keep it going then I'm happy to hear it.

Anyone looking forward to the new crimes of grindlewald besides me?

I understand. If your of the mindset that it lives and we've got folks looking to keep it going then I'm happy to hear it.

Anyone looking forward to the new crimes of grindlewald besides me?
Im totally excited to see it!

I'm still interested in the rp. And excited about the new fantastic beasts movie. XD
And I'm doing great ^.^

Lol, I would love to see that one
Haha, it seems like a fun idea especially after watching chamber of secrets again. I can only imagine the reactions the OC could get by those who know his relation/namesake.

If you like to make one you totally can.
Ok cool! I'd like to yet also am thinking about how well I'll manage two ocs. But probably will make a older OC student from Ravenclaw for this idea. What's the rule on a cursed student? (Such as werewolf.) I had an idea to make them a cursed Lockhart to top it off. But if that's a no-go on the werewolf curse then I can easily remove the piece to this idea.

Haha, it seems like a fun idea especially after watching chamber of secrets again. I can only imagine the reactions the OC could get by those who know his relation/namesake.

Ok cool! I'd like to yet also am thinking about how well I'll manage two ocs. But probably will make a older OC student from Ravenclaw for this idea. What's the rule on a cursed student? (Such as werewolf.) I had an idea to make them a cursed Lockhart to top it off. But if that's a no-go on the werewolf curse then I can easily remove the piece to this idea.
The werewolf curse seems cool!!

The werewolf curse seems cool!!
Thanks! I had one OC in the past who was a werewolf cursed auror for a sadly short lived Rp set in a war plot Rp for HP. He was going to be a deep/conflicted to play but didn't get the chance to see him play out much. So a new idea came to mind with this OC and opportunity would be awesome to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back