• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

The characters I'll do will be for princess tiana and prince naveen and then cheshire cat <3
yessss! i love this idea.

just remember to follow the Grimm Brothers β€œThe Frog Prince” and not Disney’s Princess and the Frog since this is based on classic fairytales and not Disney characters!

yessss! i love this idea.

just remember to follow the Grimm Brothers β€œThe Frog Prince” and not Disney’s Princess and the Frog since this is based on classic fairytales and not Disney characters!
Ahhh ok then i'll change my royal character to being the adoptive daughter of gretel from hansel and gretel. And even though cheshire isnt a villian he's more neutral am I allowed to use him as the parent to my rebel? If not I can change that too.

Ahhh ok then i'll change my royal character to being the adoptive daughter of gretel from hansel and gretel. And even though cheshire isnt a villian he's more neutral am I allowed to use him as the parent to my rebel? If not I can change that too.
yes!! you can choose whether or not to make your child of Cheshire Cat a Royal or Rebel since he is neutral!

everyone is posting such HOTTIES omg so excited to see full sheets !!

I have a work trip this weekend and I'm packing my copy of Robin Hood for studying :33: I super excited to see what everyone does!

I have a work trip this weekend and I'm packing my copy of Robin Hood for studying :33: I super excited to see what everyone does!
i am loving the dedication!! can't wait to see what you cook up!!

i am loving the dedication!! can't wait to see what you cook up!!
Thank you! Its legit been a while since I've done an RP like this so I'm really cranking off that rust. I've been flip flopping between Robin Hood and Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream but I think I have a good concept for Robin Hood's kid

Thank you! Its legit been a while since I've done an RP like this so I'm really cranking off that rust. I've been flip flopping between Robin Hood and Puck from Midsummer Night's Dream but I think I have a good concept for Robin Hood's kid
i totally get that! im so excited to see what you do for the son of Robin Hood and i love that you are using Barry Keoghan!!

can’t wait to see everyone’s finished product, the concepts all look so good! 😭 i’m close to finishedβ€”still need my backstory and the EAI file. ideally, y’all shall be getting elijah by the end of the weekend.

can’t wait to see everyone’s finished product, the concepts all look so good! 😭 i’m close to finishedβ€”still need my backstory and the EAI file. ideally, y’all shall be getting elijah by the end of the weekend.
im sooo excited to see Elijah!! i know he’ll be AMAZING

Yesss. These characters already look so interesting, and I am getting really excited to see everyone's ideassss <3

i can’t wait to see yours, kev bb. i know we’ll be fed well. 🀭
Ravenna has like 3 more small sections to be filled and Krýos is halfway done. i should have them up by tomorrow 🀭

working on bashi rn
mitra will have to wait their turn

same i really hope i can finally throw out this writers block so I can finish rhys in a semi-reasonable amount of time 😭😭 i am so hype for elijah tho, the concept w/ the three blind mice is so interesting !!

working on bashi rn
mitra will have to wait their turn
BASHI MY BELOVED it’s been like over a year since i’ve seen bashi irp, unnacceptable (on my part) tbh

Ravenna has like 3 more small sections to be filled and Krýos is halfway done. i should have them up by tomorrow 🀭

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘

also new profile theme check ??! love the taylor theme sm

same i really hope i can finally throw out this writers block so I can finish rhys in a semi-reasonable amount of time 😭😭 i am so hype for elijah tho, the concept w/ the three blind mice is so interesting !!

BASHI MY BELOVED it’s been like over a year since i’ve seen bashi irp, unnacceptable (on my part) tbh

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘

also new profile theme check ??! love the taylor theme sm
awww, thank you!! i’m loving it so much as welllll.

he's not yet completed, but i gave y'all elijah early. <3 sneak a peak if you'd like to, but i'll start writing his backstory as soon as i can.

oof, writer's block is so painful. sending good vibes your way 😭 hopefully it passes soon so that we can see what you have in store for rhys! and i'm hyped myself, i really wanted to try and steer away from the more well known roles in the classic fairytales. plus, i get a lot more creative freedom with elijah.

he's not yet completed, but i gave y'all elijah early. <3 sneak a peak if you'd like to, but i'll start writing his backstory as soon as i can.
oh em geeeeeee, i will be racing to his sheet IMMEDIATELY!!

Posted a wip character sheet for Malai, gonna get some sleep before I start breaking the code. He should be finished after I awake from my slumber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back