• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•π•ͺ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 (π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•”π•™π•–π•”π•œ)

fairyfawn

respectless

a roleplay by pastel

happily ever after
!

at collegeβ™‘

cs

tags

disney, college, slice of life, drama, fluff, angst

after school

weeekly

• introducing

Founded in 1928, Dreamvale College is a college for well… movie characters, or perhaps they’re in a tv series. More specifically, Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks movies. Here at Dreamvale College, there are no pumpkin carriages or dragons or poisoned apples. It’s just your ordinary college where everyone goes about their day at college, attending their classes and maybe they're in an afterschool club. At Dreamvale College, there's drama, angst, friendships, romance.

Hello everyone! It's me, pastelpeaches, back with yet another interest check! So, I've been rewatching a whole lot of Disney and I honestly adore slice of life stuff. And basically our characters are representations of Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks characters! If you're unsure if a certain movie is allowed, then you are free to ask away! This is more of a slice of life, relaxed roleplay for fun though angst and drama are certainly welcome here!

a

b

c

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Founded in 1928, Dreamvale College is a college for well… movie characters, or perhaps they’re in a tv series. More specifically, Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks movies. Here at Dreamvale College, there are no pumpkin carriages or dragons or poisoned apples. It’s just your ordinary college where everyone goes about their day at college, attending their classes and maybe they're in an afterschool club. At Dreamvale College, there's drama, angst, friendships, romance.

Hello everyone! It's me, pastelpeaches, back with yet another interest check! So, I've been rewatching a whole lot of Disney and I honestly adore slice of life stuff. And basically our characters are representations of Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks characters! If you're unsure if a certain movie is allowed, then you are free to ask away! This is more of a slice of life, relaxed roleplay for fun though angst and drama are certainly welcome here!

ROLES:

Students: The students of Dreamvale College! Here they attend classes and they have a major they are interested in. They may or may not be in a club.

Professors: The professors of Dreamvale College! They will teach one subject and they may or may not sponsor a club at the college.

Club Sponsors: Professors will usually sponsor clubs. Though they are only allowed to sponsor and be the head of one club. There’s a wide variety of clubs for the students to choose from.

RULES:

Rule One: This roleplay is LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders and sexualities are welcome and encouraged here. I will not tolerate homophobia, transphobia, or any sort of bigotry.

Rule Two: Discord is required for OOC chatting and plotting. So please ensure you have Discord. Character Sheets and the actual Roleplay will take place here on RPN. If you do not have Discord, I ask that you refrain from expressing interest. Also, don’t be shy about participating in OOC!

Rule Three: Characters from Disney, Dreamworks, and Pixar are welcome here! Furthermore, please only play as many characters as you are able to handle and be able to keep track of them all.

Rule Four: While IC drama is encouraged, I will not tolerate OOC drama. Let's all get along with each other please.

Rule Five: Semi-advanced to Advanced please. For each character you write, please try to write 3 or more paragraphs.

Rule Six: Realistic Faceclaims only please. I will not accept anime, drawn, Artbreeder, or Picrew faceclaims. I will also not be accepting plain descriptions. And by realistic faceclaims, I mean real people. Models, Musicians, Actors, etc.

LINKS:
Discord: tba
CS: tba
IC: tba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back