Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

@Kiwikat

For sake of characters not finding out even though we as players know...The Blue fairy cast a spell on Torrence to make it that he does not know her identity. To Torrence, who he's getting orders from is an omninous god like voice with no body.

Dag gum it I forgotten It'll be fixed

@Unwavering Knight

I snorted at work reading that. because I know Edith will constantly struggle with it. This will probably be a problem for her....for YEARS. her response is going to snort "I'm always honest about what I want, this should be no challenge for me."

silly edith, honest and true doesn't mean that. you shouldn't have constantly whacked your fairy

So who is up next for a reply? I can get one up if it's me, but I'd rather not insert myself where I'm not yet needed if it isn't.

Also waiting on @Katerang

or anyone who can interact with Shiloh and that group so time can pass and night can happen(because I am assuming it's like 15:00)

.................................................................................................................................................................

spoke with Katerang, she's taking a week or two break to get a rangle of her school year. College students, but that's more important

@Homage Can you skip to what you wanted to do?

@Unwavering Knight @Kiwikat @Homage @The Suspicious Eye

Sorry guys, it's as Cosmic said, I have no sanity left for creativity, It should only be for a week or two as I get use to student teaching and life that is suddenly rushing in to try to get me and swallow me hole.

So just go on without me for a bit. Nellie probably disappeared to go check something out and Chase will just follow the group like a lost puppy or something. 

Have fun see you guys soon!

Sorry guys, it's as Cosmic said, I have no sanity left for creativity, It should only be for a week or two as I get use to student teaching and life that is suddenly rushing in to try to get me and swallow me hole.

So just go on without me for a bit. Nellie probably disappeared to go check something out and Chase will just follow the group like a lost puppy or something. 

I hope everything will go well for you

Oh my gosh, I hope we weren't coming off as too demanding. I hope things get better!

I'm just waiting till night comes heh heh heh...

I was looking forward to have Helbrecht talk with Edith for a bit, but if that holds up the RP at large there is little sense to it.

Choice is @CosmicChangeling's, I am fine with it.

@Unwavering Knight

Let's do a collab private message and we'll post it as a spoiler as the conversation that happened. I would like that too. 

I AM ALMOST FINISHED MOVING IN TO MY DADS....i just have to finish building the bookshelf from hell...my hands are bleeding and cut up from it...and then sort through 4 boxes of books and i'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread