Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

mostly i'm waaiting for Sukes.

but i need shiloh to enchant edith's frikken sword and do the intro of LOOK I AM HERE AND THIS IS WHATS GOING ON she needs to sit with ALL of you....

herding characters in one scene is like herding cats....

meanwhile I am here with a character with absolutely nothing on his to do list.

Having characters who aren't immediately important to the main story line at all times is great ^_^

So! I am done with glibert and found his video. @Katerang I might do chase next but there isn't a lot of curly short hair in the MMD world so I might have to take some creative liberties like I did with Gil.

After that it's Shiloh, Inir, Logan.

Helbrecht is last bacuse his will be the easiest. Get armor...Enlarge armor. Boom Done.

AHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious./

He looks great! I know you had hair trouble but it looks pretty good. I even compared it to my drawing and it's pretty spot on hair. But... If anything... He doesn't wear armor. Just a cloak. 

Drat, I'm using school wifi, so I can't view it, I'll get to it soon tho =\

The clothing was short but I can resize and swap faces for anyone. I honestly havent resized anyone yet. Edith has a short and tall version Etna has a short and tall version but that's about it. Everyone else is standard model size. I used a older model for Chase because that one fit best on the clothing. Inir's body came with the clothes and Gil's small because of the clothes being small. I am lazy but I can resize everyone.

I'm debating on starting the shiloh post before unwavering or waiting.

If I created a word document of creatures origins would thst be helpful for people?

I'm taking a lot from dnd, Disney, grim tales origins and my own shit.

@The Suspicious Eye @Homage @Kiwikat @Katerang @Unwavering Knight

Please give me a gmail email account that I can send a google doc to. Because I am not getting notifications from RPnation unless I am '@'ed into it. 

This word document will be a collaboration between Sukes, Homage and myself about the creatures and their history in this world. Scratch that, we are creating a folder that will be shared. That way Homage can have documents centered on Cascain history, Sukes on her plethora of stuff and i can create documents on creatures, history, random snips....you guys can create documents about your character history or anything.

IT WILL BE FUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back