Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

You're fine, Unwavering. I've been MIA for awhile too.

I'm going to be upfront, if I get this job that has extensive travel (Something I always wanted to do was be at a job that makes me travel, I don't care if I shovel shit for elephants I want to see the world) my time here won't be that much for awhile. 

giphy.gif

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP DIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP DAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL DA TABLES ಠ_ಠ Son ಠ__ಠ Put ಠ___ಠ DA Tables ಠ____ಠ BACK! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°0°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAH!

I know some of you are waiting on other, I'm pretty sure everyone is waiting on each other so just post because work is boring and I can't keep making up future characters that'll never happen if we die here. My computer can only hold so many models. I can barely play blade and soul.

@The Suspicious Eye - I think we are currently suffering from a severe lack of direction. I have been trying to write for weeks on end but never could think of anything that would serve to actually advance the story without derailing it completely.

We currently have an overarching goal, such as training Edith and protecting Thea, getting to the capital and whatnot, but in the immediate term, with all due respect, we are just in a random town walking into a random inn that we have no real connection to beyond some minor OOC gripes about the obvious madness of the town's leadership.

Under normal circumstances I would simply have Helbrecht walk up to/infiltrate the mayor's household for a more personal chat and then decide from there whether to execute the man (which could easily cause rampant anarchy followed by unstable faction wars) or try to get him out of his stupor. But that wouldn't really include the group in what would essentially just be a side-story and thus make the point of our cooperative story-telling moot.

I admit I am currently aimless and uncertain what to do beyond simply hanging on for the ride. Anyone else feeling similarly?

@Kiwikat

@Katerang

@Homage

@CosmicChangeling

There have been some background issues with several of our players, unfortunately. I don't know what's going on and if we're going to be continuing the RP. I will PM you and @Kiwikat if you both want if or when things return to normal.

Sorry about this.

@The Suspicious Eye - I think we are currently suffering from a severe lack of direction. I have been trying to write for weeks on end but never could think of anything that would serve to actually advance the story without derailing it completely.

We currently have an overarching goal, such as training Edith and protecting Thea, getting to the capital and whatnot, but in the immediate term, with all due respect, we are just in a random town walking into a random inn that we have no real connection to beyond some minor OOC gripes about the obvious madness of the town's leadership.

Under normal circumstances I would simply have Helbrecht walk up to/infiltrate the mayor's household for a more personal chat and then decide from there whether to execute the man (which could easily cause rampant anarchy followed by unstable faction wars) or try to get him out of his stupor. But that wouldn't really include the group in what would essentially just be a side-story and thus make the point of our cooperative story-telling moot.

I admit I am currently aimless and uncertain what to do beyond simply hanging on for the ride. Anyone else feeling similarly?

@Kiwikat

@Katerang

@Homage

@CosmicChangeling

Yeah I also apologize, the recent IRL stuff that has come up for some if not most of our plot creators is kinda stifling creativity ATM. There are ways to change it but we'd loose the core mechanics of the RP. Sadly It is time to put this RP into HIBERNATION. 

Users who are viewing this thread