Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

While waiting I did some pretty major edits to the character page - the king, queen, and crown prince of Cascain now all have short bios. The magic page now has symbols for five of the six sections of Cascainian magic.

Hey guys sorry I've been missing for a while. I can't v twill b you the full story but I'm in a bad living situation and have been fighting to get out of it. I am cobalt moving this weekend so everything should go back to normal slowly.

As for the Rp, both Halloween Haunt and the open story will continue. the only stagnate is that the Capital was all done by @Katerang and I'm not sure I want v to step on types, but while we fix that I will focus on a minor subplot to lichen the mood.  Expect a post from me in both threads by tonight. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi guys, I just joined. I'm working on my character sheet and sorry to Suspicious Eye life can be hard at times I hope you get through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Suspicious Eye- A light description of the tunnels that Etna was dragged into in the Holiday Event would be appreciated. Can Helbrecht (the tallest individual in the group) move through them on both feet, or will he have to move on all fours? The particular tunnel that Etna was pulled into, does it go straight down, meaning we have to climb or jump to traverse it?

Sure there about a minimumof 10 ft so you should be good. max height is about 60ft. they split off into various directions. There are cobble stone floors and some of the tunnels are gated off. most of the tunnels have glowing orange alchemy symbols atop of them and chains lones against the slick walls. the air is moist almost slimy and there is a overwhelming sense That you are not alone.

@Unwavering Knight

Forgot to tag ya

Now I'm back. Back again. I am back tell your friends.

I'll post in horrors and will start at sims skip for the IC @Kiwikat

I will be introducing Arthur so if you wanted to get your character in beforehand now is the time.

Hey everyone.

I want to get confirmation that Katerang is done done. I'm sorry it's been crazy. I just got home from the office. Long stories. My life is filled with them. Katerang's character was part of a large plot that I need to sort out. 

We will time skip to a town to start an arc. Tomorrow I am not staying in the office for 12 hours...no it was 14 today fuck my life. So I can start it then but just confirming with Kat.

- Cosmic

@Homage @The Suspicious Eye @Kiwikat @Unwavering Knight

P.S company christmas party friday, friend dnd game that will prob be 8 hours of my life saturday....but sunday i should be more free. 

Still here! Promise!

I just wasn't super interested in horror. And taking the break to try to write other stuff.... which... didn't work.... so well..... self motivation is hard..... But next week is my lst week of school so I'll have lots of time to hang out and roleplay!... when I'm not looking for a job and being an adult which is super gross.........

@CosmicChangeling

{in order}

Yea I think she is, that is too bad, I would hate if someone important to one of my stories had to leave it for any reason. @Katerang OH nevermind that's terrific. I have been using this huge break we have had in this story to start one of these roleplays in my school and it has been going REALLY great! (I even referenced Gilbert in it).

The time skip sounds great, what will Torrence, Logan, and the witch be doing? Also the 14 hours does not sound great. It sounds like the oposite of great

~Also merry holidays and a happy 2017

I think suspicious is going to start the time skip.

But if I go missing again it'd also not fair to you guys. Just do whatever. Continue the story create your own plots and everything. I can barely keep a handle on my own life right now that that's prob best. Even open it up ton invite people to it.

I've been spiralling for months and I'm realizing it's really not fair to you guys. I will post when the time skip happens but if I go missing again or all of a sudden just don't post continue with your own arcs and open it up.

Users who are viewing this thread