Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

Sorry for only putting out barebones material at the moment.

Been feeling terrible the past couple days, not been able to concentrate on writing

@The Suspicious Eye @Unwavering Knight @Homage @Katerang @Kiwikat

Sorry I've been missing in action. I'm moving in with my dad. Lots of errands and cleaning. MOST OF YOU KNOW....some don't. I have severe chronic pain, shattered my foot a few years ago. So....when I do things like....hours of cleaning on my feet....where most people are fine afterwards my leg turns purple and is swollen and i have to medicate and elevate it. Just typical things I've gotten used to.

Point is, I have to use whatever time I'm a functional adult sparingly and have to plan it out. It has actually made me lazer focused and very productive where I get alot of shit done but then i'm pretty much useless as soon as i finish my tasks. 

Right now i'm propped up and elevated I'll try to get a post up while i'm taking a break. but i'm going to be juggling from resting and moving and packing. (Example, yesterday was out doing errands  and cleaning since 8am, crashed at 2pm....picked up at 4pm stopped at 8pm and my leg was a sausage. it takes an incredible amount of mental energy to push through pain so in my alloted times to rest and i'm not posting....please understand I'm out of my mind either before meds trying not to gnaw my leg off...i've thought about it...i often look at knives at this point and contemplate how simple it would be to...you get it...or on meds and well.....i've posted on meds they are weird posts)

Good news is since I'm a crippled mess with no vehicle anymore (That should be fixed next week) my dad is going away on trips for work every week so I am actually not running around those days just work and free to post. So bare with me guys, please thank you and i really appreciate it.

Also, Thanks @Unwavering Knight! Theresa is sometimes hard for me to write which is why she tends to not be in scenes or is just vocal in edith posts so that makes me feel better. I'm more like Edith so trying channel the softer more weaker side is hard. Though kid is OP is a fuck....I made her blind and completely self loathing with unrequited love to counter her powers

well edith got a sword that is impenetrable by magic and can pierce through any magic....only when she's not being an egotistical maniacle asshole (Which...is always)

its something i posed to you guys awhile back. just think of something you want for your character. Rowen got hers when shiloh healed her. That was an accident. But you all will soon see what that gift was. 

think of something that would be useful to your character and character growth. i can create the objects i just need an idea of what you're looking for. like i want a healing gift, or i want a gift that wrecks magical shit kind of thing

Hmmm, gotta say I don't have many ideas.

Giving Helbrecht something that renders him resilient/immune to magic would make him flat-out unstoppable. Likewise, anything material like a special weapon or something would just be abused by him without furthering his character one bit.

One possibility that may come to my mind would be to give him his mount back, but I kind of wanted to wait with that until the Lady took hold of his innards again.

As it is, I am undecided. Ideas would be welcome.

@CosmicChangeling @The Suspicious Eye @Homage @Katerang @Kiwikat

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesn't have to happen now. THea's is holding hers i know what she'll be doing. it could be something as simple as an object that lights up around his lady

@Unwavering Knight

maybe be he could get something that makes him feel emotion? But like, only sometimes, or it could be a ring that he puts on, but has to take off after a few minutes cause it'll kill him... Idk, something like that

I am tempted to give him a dagger that he jabs into his eye in order to "see the world as humans do" for as long as he can exert pressure on his ocular nerves with the sharp edge...

I am tempted to give him a dagger that he jabs into his eye in order to "see the world as humans do" for as long as he can exert pressure on his ocular nerves with the sharp edge...

maybe to feel other people's emotions? LIke an empath. or.....you can table it too.

both those are cool, what if the dagger could stab into someone and then he could see and feel what they see and feel (minus of course the stab wound)

they are both away from the village

they didn't follow them

do you want them to find a reason to be there?

The ideas proposed by you guys are interesting, but after spending some time thinking about them I would rather have Helbrecht learn to overcome his flaws on his own rather than simply remove them with an item, however temporary it may be.

Let's instead give Etna something. I am sure a murderous little child with torturous thoughts reigning supreme in her mind would have fun with toys!

Last edited by a moderator:
they are both away from the village

they didn't follow them

do you want them to find a reason to be there?

You guys are like a quick run over but if you don't want to that's fine. I'm gonna post Malia's response then.

The ideas proposed by you guys are interesting, but after spending some time thinking about them I would rather have Helbrecht learn to overcome his flaws on his own rather than simply remove them with an item, however temporary it may be.

Let's instead give Etna something. I am sure a murderous little child with torturous thoughts reigning supreme in her mind would have fun with toys!

Helbrecht is so cute I wanna wrap him into a taco and eat him. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back