Happily Ever After: A New Take - Out of Character

heh, don't worry about it, I was just confused because you quoted me only saying, "lol" but I don't remember ever saying that, it wasn't important

:P

Assuming I finish my english homework before I fall asleep, I'll have a post tonight. If not, some time tomorrow.

DRAT I HAVE ENGLISH HOMEWORK

thanks for the reminder ^_^;;;

@Homage @The Suspicious Eye @Unwavering Knight @Katerang @Kiwikat

Sorry I have been missing in action. My company laid off half of our company....yesterday. I still have a job, but right now everything is balls to the walls nuts. I'm internally screaming and panicking I might lose my job any day now.

So....I need to put this on hiatus. Until after my sister is all settle in back home after she moved here from wyoming...everything is settled from my dad's apartment that I moved in (mice at all my belongings at home so I HAVE ONE LAUNDRY BASKET OF CLOTHES AND WINTER IS COMING FUCK MY LIFE) and my job settles I just can't concentrate to write.

I'm really sorry. This should be no longer than a month. Keep pestering me, I'll keep you updated.

Example of some of the stress....

Every person with my title was let go but one other person. There's just two of us. They are getting rid of the BDR program (i'm a BDR) because with where they are at now they can't afford it. The VPs, CEO and my director are all meeting Thursday to figure out what to do with me....

so...like they kept me around after they purged over 40 people because they want me at my job but if they can't thing of a logistical way to justify keeping me after Thursday they can be "welp we tried, laid off" 

i've been dry heaving and throwing up for two days because of this....

@CosmicChangeling

Oh dear lord! 

I don't think you need to appologize for anything, honestly this story should be the least of your worries. I hope things don't get too bad.

Take your time, Cosmoz. 

If I'm honest I was debating pulling out for a month anyway because I've got tons of math work to finish.

@Homage @The Suspicious Eye @Unwavering Knight @Katerang @Kiwikat @CosmicChangeling

Hey guys so FYI this is not dead. It is hibernating till we all can get more free time. So probably winter break it will pick up again.

What I wanted to ask was if any of you are free around Halloween? I was wondering because I was thinking of doing a Halloween special side story. This would be split into two different side stories Halloween Horror and Halloween Havoc. Halloween Horror would be scarier with a unsolved ending and Halloween Havoc would be campy and comedic with a nice bow to end the story. It will be short, but I was just wondering if you guys wanted something like that.

Thanks for your continued interest!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GASP! YES! FINALLY! 

I have been leaving this page open for what seemed like an eternity!

I mean er.. Sure yea I would totally be up for it, I might have a you tube halloween special video to make at the same time, but I am sure I can handle it ^_^

Ooooooooooohhhhhh I would love either. But Havoc would probably fit me more...... I'm am curious if you can make a horror that will give my nightmares though....

oh and to answer your question, I think I would want Horror... I am feeling pretty spooktastic this month. I just finished recording footage for I spy spooky mansion.

Users who are viewing this thread