• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Happier - OOC

Characters
Here
Looking forward to the cs selection thing today.

Thank you! Looks like will be on wait list for 1-bedroom but at least it is something.

I'm fine as well. Sadly I have to attend a funeral for my late grandmother this morning; my family have been hit hard by her passing since last Thursday. I am about to finish my character though.

Hey guys, sorry about this, but life threw me a curve-ball. It should be resolved tomorrow, so that's when the acceptance list will be out, along with the RP starter. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Hey guys, sorry about this, but life threw me a curve-ball. It should be resolved tomorrow, so that's when the acceptance list will be out, along with the RP starter. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

No worries! It seems these past few days have beating lots of people up. Stay happy to all of you! Go give your pets hugs if you have any. Legit, I just grabbed my cat today and plopped her on my face. It was heavenly.

I've decide to 'learn to code'. So I will be doing that. I know how, though I haven't in so damn long. But I think I could do some pretty cool stuff on here if I stop being so lazy.

Thank you (*‒̀ᴗ‒́*)و Μ‘Μ‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back