• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Happier - OOC

Characters
Here

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

OOC
HAPPIER
A1i0.gif

Welcome to the OOC chat! Before we continue, here's a few ground rules for the RP:
  • Be kind to your fellow RP'ers! This means doing your best to include them all in the discussion, planning and actual RP. This also means no berating the characters posted, even those who don't get accepted.
  • Do your best to keep good grammar and punctuation. This is supposed to be an advanced and descriptive RP, so let's type like we know what we're doing. A minimum of five sentances, yes? Hopefully more?
  • Common RP etiquette applies. Don't auto-hit, god mod, metagame, the like. Also don't give your character any kind of supernatural powers or characteristics. This is supposed to be realistic.
  • I won't put an activity requirement, but try to be active. If the RP dies, it dies. Things happen, IRL comes first. Don't pressure each other into posting if they're not ready to. Similarily, let me know if you need to drop so we can pick up someone else!
  • Most importantly, have fun!

Thanks! < 3​

Not much, currently writing a post for one of my rps. And ofc, ignoring real life responsibilities and a research paper I still have to write. I'm also trying to decide which character I'd like to play since I have so many. One of my favorite things in an rp is character dynamic, so I wanna choose one that will work well with others. So if any of you already have ideas of which character you all are thinking of I'd love to hear!

Tho, currently I'm thinking of using my charismatic ray of sunshine Jayce Atkins. He's a very bittersweet character. Popular boy. Bit of a sleep around, but he has good intentions about it. The theme 'happier' immediately makes me think of him c: Okay. Yup. I think I may use him lmao. It's been a while since I've put him in a high school setting.

mood honestly lmaoo. your character sounds cute tho!!

mine's an older one that i haven't touched in forever tbh, but the last time i used him he was in a roleplay very similar to this, so i thought i'd bring him in. his name is nakahara takeshi and he's a pretty chill boi. he's a gamer, and likes cuddles, and is vv cat-like. his dad sucks tho lmfao.

He sounds soft :0
I actually can't believe what I'm doing to this poor character of mine because she seems so sweet

Oh yes, gotta give my boys something to overcome. Though, most of my characters exist in an OC world of mine full of gangs and criminals. In this little world, Jayce is a suave hitman.

But. Question. Should I do a popular nice guy (aka Jayce) or an asshole who picks on people and acts out? Cause now I'm torn. Both of them have difficult home lives but they choose to handle how they present themselves differently.

Jayce would be a great anchor for my character, but having an asshole would fuck with her and be really interesting for everyone else too. It's up to you though, since both have their different perks and downfalls.

I'm really leaning towards the asshole now, since it might be nice to have a character serve as drive for conflict within the group of friends. So I think I may do that. He won't be a loner asshole though, still charismatic. I'm sure there will be nice characters to that can also serve as an anchor for people. Nakahara sounds nice lmao. And adorable.

I'm kinda basing Jesse off of quirks in my personality, bit not fully me..xD i have no idea how she's gonna fit in, but honestly it would be great to rp with a new group of people. <3

You guys think of all these cool titles for y'all's characters and I just flowed the given basics. XD I'm on my phone so it's hard to add like jazz and cooley things to it

I'll get a computer tomorrow to fix it up but right now I'm just working on the history. Then on to a sample post and boy I have no idea what I'm gonna do for that.

its up, i added a spoiler at the bottom for mobile users. Also, I am very tired so I might change some stuff tomorrow. But thats the gist of it~ Meet Bo.

Sydney's up. Ignore the random letters (they're transparent anyway) I had to put them there so it scrolled all the way ):

I'm thinking of doing an IT girl who really doesn't have it all together behind closed doors. Cliche, I know, but it's a niche I love exploring. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back