• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Happier - OOC

Characters
Here
Hello!

Might take a bit longer to finish my character.

Also, on the CS, aren't Likes and Favorites kind of the same thing?

Lol, I mean, it would probably be justifiable for your bean to be intimidated. He’s just the kind of kid Bo would pick on completely unprompted ^^’

Just Bo, completely perplexed. β€œlooks weak and out of place. definitely needs a lesson in Darwinism.”

Hello!

Might take a bit longer to finish my character.

Also, on the CS, aren't Likes and Favorites kind of the same thing?

For mine, I just kind of chose from the likes to define one a couple β€˜favorite’ things.

Man you’re so right tho oml lolol. The poor kid would be shook af

β€œa lesson in Darwinism” lmfaoo

Also wow this RP seems like it’d have a fun discord chat lol ngl. The majority of the ooc chats I’m in on this site don’t seem to have this much activity oof

Poor Takeshi, and to think they might bond over shitty dads. But as if either would trust each other enough for that ~in the beginning~

Oooh yeah, that would be pretty fun. I agree tho. I’ve only tried a few group rps and the OOC isn’t as active as this one. But I love the rp idea. The concept of moving the rp from freshman year to college graduation is a nice little twist.

Oof hell yeah. Maybe at some point 😩

Ah! Ikr? I loveee long-term roleplays like this, but in the old ones I’ve tried, people always die off :(( I definitely hope this one goes differently tho because the idea for it really is great. and seriously everyone’s characters are so fjjdjsakka

bo is cute af ok. I don’t know his fc but he’s cute af. I’m also all here for his β€˜asshole’ personality lmaoo iwannagivehimahugsmh

Yee, I’ve been doing 1x1s for a few years now, since they definitely tend to run longer. I’m in the same boat, I’ve just been having fun reading as people update their CSs. That’s something I’ve missed about group rps~

And careful, hug him at your own risk. He bites.

I was just looking through Pinterest for faceclaims, but he’s a vlogger. And maybe a viner at some point Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

Alright! Meet Cecilia, just had to post something before I could sleep. I will be polishing it up more after I get some sleep. Hopefully it is enjoyable enough to read

I have to make my character, and then I have to look over the characters presented and select 5 others to rp with me. CS's are due by Friday the 15th, and the RP starts Saturday the 16th.

I'm interested just to see who makes the cut. There are such lovely characters about.

Okay, I said evening, but here it is nearly an hour to midnight (EST)...
I was going to have the personality (with virtues and vices) prepared, but I noticed I had written a lot so I need to revise it and reduce the content, after seeing everyone else's paragraph. I mean, they learn about each other so no need to be too in-depth. I have the draft saved on Docs just in case, though~

i always have horribly long personalities tbh, but they're usually for older characters i've had for a while, that i add to wayy too often lmfao. poor takeshi doesn't have a whole lot :')

I've always tended to keep my personalities shorter on preference. I'll give a good basic idea, but I like to rp their personalities out in the rp and disclose their histories through rping too.

I've always tended to keep my personalities shorter on preference. I'll give a good basic idea, but I like to rp their personalities out in the rp and disclose their histories through rping too.
You and me both. It is nice to give a trailer of what is to come but spoil the whole thing and no need to watch the movie so to speak.

Making the personalities are hard ASF for me. Cause I always wanna change it mid rp. XD I suck at making them cause I tend to stray from what I put sometimes.

I hate rps where I have to write personality because I never stick with it in rp. It’s the one thing I have difficulty with writing. Usually I avoid rps that ask for itor I ask if they can be revealed in rp.

I hate rps where I have to write personality because I never stick with it in rp. It’s the one thing I have difficulty with writing. Usually I avoid rps that ask for itor I ask if they can be revealed in rp.
I'm the same way. It feels more natural having their personality slowly come out during the RP rather than writing it beforehand.

Exactly. Much more natural and sometimes I like their histories coming out in rp as well as they can be difficult as well. Much more fun that way.

Tired. So very tired. Next week is Finals week and today I had three presentations back to back. Send care packages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back