• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Happier - OOC

Characters
Here
Welcome Scorpio! We're all a bit of a mess right now, feel free to add your character on the CS!

They pop up on my playlist every now and then but I always go back to the one called Humility

They pop up on my playlist every now and then but I always go back to the one called Humility
For me it’s On Melancholy Hill all the way < 3

This totally got me wanting to listen to them so I played their songs while I was in the shower and I enjoyed the shit out of it.

So I'mma fuck with my character a bit. Info is all gonna stay the same but since I gotta computer now I'mma fuck with some coding.

Edit: Might change face claim tho, since I have no idea who I picked to claim and it pisses me off that I can't find her name again.

It looks bootiful now.

Edit: It should be completely done and no more fixing code or adding things. I'm done fixing it.

Last edited:
ooo boi i finished my CS. its messy i apologize, but its finally done!! lmao

your guys' characters all look so good so farrr

Comet knows about Phyllis’s dad Matthew though this is the first time actually using her in a setting like this and making her into a human (plus her older siblings and dad). She was just an infant with her older siblings in my old rp and they are originally werewolves. Phyllis was created with ulterior motives on my part before. Her dad, Matthew is a joy for me to play as well to be honest and reflects my inner darkness in how he acts and behaves...love playing villains/evil charries when the situation calls for it.

Oh yeah, comet knows this as well but I tend to be...detailed when I write. Don’t know how to write any different without including detail.

Last edited:
Yes!! I’m liking everybody’s characters so far. Some of them look so nice and sweet. They’re fun to read.

Bo would be so out of his element with them all. He’s used to dealing and hangin’ with assholes likes him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back