• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hal's fandom emporium! [TWD, DBD, RE, COD, JC'S AVATAR, ETC]

miche

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello! My name is Hal, and I'm currently 18. Feel free to refer to me with any pronouns. I'm in the PST timezone and going through college, so my response times can fluctuate, though I will reply 1-3 times a day and more over weekends. I am a hobby artist and pursuing paleontology!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RULES!
⭐I average 4-6 paragraphs per reply. I don’t mind flexing to 2-8, but that is my preferred range.
⭐I would love to form friendships with those I roleplay with! A heavy focus on characterization, headcanons, and conceptualization is nearly essential.
If we don't have a shared liking of creation and character making we likely are not compatible writing partners.
⭐I have no preference for faceclaims. 2D, anime/heavily stylized, as long as it gives an idea.
⭐As I am 18, I’d prefer partners 18+ years of age, but characters will be strictly 18+.
⭐Don’t god mode, and know when to take hits in combat.
⭐In-depth, detailed character bios or a high understanding of canon characters. Analysis/bios of canon characters are optional and appreciated but not essential!

-

PAIRINGS!
I can do AxA pairings, with a slight preference for an M or NB role as well as the canon character in CCxOC. I am perfectly comfortable playing as and against anything! I have a LOT of creative freedom I’m willing to throw around. Completely random/out of place/unconventional AUs thrown into canon settings are welcomed with open arms! I am not opposed to writing characters from different media together and incorporating rarepairs as long as it is talked over/conceptualized a great amount.

-

➤ romance involved
➤ horror + horror subgenres such as science horror, psychological, slasher, etc
➤ supernatural characters
➤ fantasy AUs + plots
➤ apocalyptic themes
➤ darker moods
➤ rivals/enemies/opposites to lovers
➤ reunited childhood best friends/rivals/ex-lovers)
> > >
AUS SUCH AS
vampires or werewolves
➤ shifters
➤ a character's role in the story swapped for another's
➤ secret fallen angel character/character with a big general secret
➤ time period changes (western, futuristic, victorian, modern, etc)
universe swaps! (ex. TWD characters in TLOU, and vice versa)
➤ suggest more! I am very open
┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

──
FANDOMS, MUSES, EXTRA
PLEASE NOTE!: For canon characters, I almost always prefer adding an AU/What if? aspect to the plot. Thank you! Click the spoilers to view pairings and which characters I'd be willing to play.

CCxOC CCxCC
Ghost (2009 & 2022)
Roach
OCs
OCxOC
Original characters only. I am willing to share premade plots as well as create one together, crossover and/or au or true to the universe!
CCxOC CCxCC OCxOC
Daryl Dixon (Standalone show and series)
Prisoner Negan -> Dead City Negan
Early show Rick
CRM Rick
CRM Michonne
OCs
CCxOC CCxCC OCxOC
Albert Wesker (pref. pre re4 or student Wesker
RE4 og Leon Kennedy
Krauser
RE7 Ethan (rusty)
OCs
CCxOC CCxCC OCxOC
AU highly encouraged. ooo you want to do a slenderverse chapter au so bad oooo I'm hypnotizing you

Jed Olsen "Danny Johnson" (Ghostface)
Joey
DBD!Wesker
Resident Evil survivors
Silent Hill survivors
OCxOC
Only original characters. Same information from Avatar's section applies.
CCxCC
James Sunderland
Harry Mason
Heather Mason
Lisa Garland
If interested and want to DM, please comment with your preferred pairings, fandom(s), any AUs or crossovers you're interested in, and anything else you'd like to mention! Thank you for reading! ^__^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back