• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dayofnight

#1 jarry truther
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

table of contents...
i. about me
ii. preferences, rules
iii. pairings

iv. fandoms, characters

. | about me!
𓆟

hello! please call me sora, i'm 19 years of age and use he/they pronouns. i live in UTC-7, or PST.
i'm usually a lit-adv lit writer, though i tend to mirror the length of my partner's writing. i am
less available during business weekdays, but i rarely take more than a week to reply to posts.
unfortunately, i do prefer any writing partners to be 18 years or older and somewhat close to my age, thank
you for understanding! as i am going through college, my schooling might interrupt my schedule,
so i may have to take a small pause from replies. in any such cases, i will communicate this!

. | preferences, rules!
𓆟

when reaching out with a fandom/fandoms in mind please be knowledgeable of them to
a certain extent! while i'm not a stickler for 100% canon accuracy, i like talking ooc about
our fandom, as any i have listed are big interests/favourites. with the topic of ooc in mind,
i enjoy chatting in general! as an artist, i also often make small doodles of scenarios/characters
and like to share them. when it comes to any replies, i would appreciate having a mutual
literacy level, however, i am fine with upgrading/downsizing a paragraph if you'd prefer.
when reaching out, please mention any fandoms, ships, or AUs you're looking for from
this post.

ꀤꀤ. | pairings!
𓆟

i am more familiar with CCxCC ships, though i am not at all opposed to OCxCC
scenarios. my go-to is MxM, but this is by no means the only option, i can do FxM
as well, and i'm never against genderqueer pairings/canon characters headcanoned
as transgender and another identity. i usually play the M role in pairings, and would
prefer to keep it this way, but i can be convinced for certain scenarios. AUs such as
fantasy (lycanthropy, vampirism, etc) for pairings are by no means off the table,

as long as you let me know this is what you're most interested in upon PMing!

IV. | fandoms, characters!
OCxCC and/or CCxCC apply to all.
𓆟

bold = i would be playing | underlined = i can play as/against | bold italic = i would like to play against

resident evil
birkin, wesker (0-5), leon kennedy (2-6+), ethan winters, jack krauser, karl heisenberg

dead by daylight
joey, jed olsen, dbd wesker, any base game survivors, other legion members

the walking dead
early show rick or CRM rick, daryl dixon, negan smith, carol peletier

silent hill
james sunderland, harry mason (LF harry/james!!), lisa garland, maria, mary

postal
1/redux dude, other dude, 4 dude, BD dude, 2 dude (highly doubt anyone is lf postal but i can discuss other options if you're interested!)

death stranding
sam porter, OC

overwatch 2
Venture, Widowmaker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back