• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You don't have to any were dear, the beds have privacy curtains " she replied with a smile

"Alright then" she said quickly and firmly placing back his arm. The women had have a ton of practice and was quite quick. She started to cry golden tears hitting his arm the pain subsiding. "Your arm will feel uncomfortable although not much pain..your arm will be back to normal in two days." She said wrapping his arm and placing it in a sling
She went red "R-right, ok." She closed the privacy curtain and proceeded to change from her ruined t-shirt, revealing the undershirt underneath, which was also partially ruined exposing a partially developed 6 pack, to the replacement, a light blue t-shirt. Crap. He did more damage that I thought. At least this shirt matches my arc power. When she put the Curtain back, she was fully changed. "Do I look okay?"
Matthew clenched his fist as she did it and let out a soft grunt. "Thank you" Matthew said to Amber. "Also don't worry Alexis you look good" He said as he tried to put his hair in a ponytail with his hair tie one handed.

Matthew clenched his fist as she did it and let out a soft grunt. "Thank you" Matthew said to Amber. "Also don't worry Alexis you look good" He said as he tried to put his hair in a ponytail with his hair tie one handed.
"Thank you." Alexis said, blushing. She then decided to rest as Amber suggested.

"Your welcome sweetheart, I am here to make sure you are all well taken care off after all..." she said standing up and walking over to Alexis
"Thank you." Alexis said, blushing. She then decided to rest as Amber suggested.
"How you feeling? I'm glad your up and moving now"

"Your welcome sweetheart, I am here to make sure you are all well taken care off after all..." she said standing up and walking over to Alexis

"How you feeling? I'm glad your up and moving now"
"Yep, I can move around pretty good, thanks to you."

Amber began to heal Alexis. Her wounds would be sealed and the burns would be gone. Although the areas would be sore for the rest of the day, two on longer areas.
Slowly, Alexis' body healed and despite the sores, She felt great. "Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you." She beamed at the woman.

Slowly, Alexis' body healed and despite the sores, She felt great. "Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you." She beamed at the woman.
"Your very welcome my dear" she replied with a gentle smile as she got up from the chair. "You two are ready to head back when you like"

Uncle Sam pulled out two pieces of paper again. "Iris Vs Peter."
Iris stood up, she was nervous about fighting Peter, the only stuff she knew about fighting was from movies and seeing the pros on tv. She knew she would have to try her best, it was the only way she would get better. And if she was going to do her best she would have to use her quirk. She looked at uncle Sam and peter. "Give me one second." She knelt down and took off her shoes and socks. "Hey Aqua can you watch my clothes?" She blushed a bit as she turned invisible before taking off the rest of her clothes. She wasn't really comfortable doing this but she had to step out of her comfort zone once in awhile. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Iris stood up, she was nervous about fighting Peter, the only stuff she knew about fighting was from movies and seeing the pros on tv. She knew she would have to try her best, it was the only way she would get better. And if she was going to do her best she would have to use her quirk. She looked at uncle Sam and peter. "Give me one second." She knelt down and took off her shoes and socks. "Hey Aqua can you watch my clothes?" She blushed a bit as she turned invisible before taking off the rest of her clothes. She wasn't really comfortable doing this but she had to step out of her comfort zone once in awhile. AquaMarie AquaMarie
Peter stepped into the ring. "Alright. Let's do this." He said. "Can't see you. Great." He said. He had a plan though.

Alexis
A short walk later, Alexis rejoined the rest of her classmates. She was sore but she was fine.
Ao
Ao had been waiting for some time now in the lobby and has resorted to reading the magazines on the table. He wasn't the most patient fellow.

Aqua was taken back to see that Iris was going to take off her clothing to go fully invisible. "Sure thing Iris" she replied collecting Iris shose and clothing as she took them off. Folding her clothing and neatly placing them next to her in a neat pile on top of her shoses. "Best of luck Iris! you go girl! You got this!" She cheered, amazed on how brave Iris was being.
"I didn't for get about you, Peter! Good luck!" She yelled out

Aqua was taken back to see that Iris was going to take off her clothing to go fully invisible. "Sure thing Iris" she replied collecting Iris shose and clothing as she took them off. Folding her clothing and neatly placing them next to her in a neat pile on top of her shoses. "Best of luck Iris! you go girl! You got this!" She cheered, amazed on how brave Iris was being.
Peter didn't seem to here her. Not that he was being rude he was just focused. He was using every sense he had besides sight to try and find her.

"Alright. Matthew, shall we head back to the action?"
Alexis
A short walk later, Alexis rejoined the rest of her classmates. She was sore but she was fine.
Ao
Ao had been waiting for some time now in the lobby and has resorted to reading the magazines on the table. He wasn't the most patient fellow.
"Sure" Matthew said as he returned with her.

"Hey guys, did I miss anything?" The first thing she saw was Aqua holding some clothes "Who's are those?"

Peter stepped into the ring. "Alright. Let's do this." He said. "Can't see you. Great." He said. He had a plan though.
"Ill try my best." Iris said as she was still by Aqua. "Everyone else used thier quirk for the fight. I got to at least try. " Even though no one could see it she was blushing really red. She walks over to the ring standing a foot or two across from Peter. "Okay I'm here." She said to let Petr and Uncle Sam know she was there.

Peter didn't seem to here her. Not that he was being rude he was just focused. He was using every sense he had besides sight to try and find her.
She didn't expect a reply and just sat there in the bleachers waiting to see what would happen first.
"Sure" Matthew said as he returned with her.
"Hey guys, did I miss anything?" The first thing she saw was Aqua holding some clothes "Who's are those?"
Aqua notice the two and waved at them. "Welcome back guys!" She greeted them.

She looked over next to her left before at the clothing before looking back at Alexis. "They are Iris, im keeping them safe for her.." she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back