• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He's in the air. I can't hit him. Unless... It's a risk, but it could work. She picked up a stray part of Ice and concentrated some Arc energy into the ice. When it was ready, she ran behind him, jumped and threw her projectile straight at him at a pretty quick speed. "Sorry, This one's full powered!" (2 min 17 seconds remained).
(Does that... Do electrical stuff?)

(it wasn't on the character sheet can you tell me what it does?)
(Labeled Getsuga Tensho (Moon Fang Heaven Piercer, technique was named by her Father, Itsuki, who could do a similar ability)- Transfers arc energy into an object, making the speed and impact somewhat stronger at the cost of 10-20 seconds in either mode. Last used in dodgeball in a failed attempt to hit Trevor (it hit Damien instead), however, it was named Arcane Lightning before.)

He's in the air. I can't hit him. Unless... It's a risk, but it could work. She picked up a stray part of Ice and concentrated some Arc energy into the ice. When it was ready, she ran behind him, jumped and threw her projectile straight at him at a pretty quick speed. "Sorry, This one's full powered!" (2 min 17 seconds remained).
(Was it a sharp piece ?)

As Matthew turned around he wasn't able to slow the projectile down has he already got hit in the shoulder with it. ( I don't know how strong her full power is so we'll just say it dislocated it) Matthew let out a short scream as he held his shoulder. "Nice shot" he said

As Matthew turned around he wasn't able to slow the projectile down has he already got hit in the shoulder with it. ( I don't know how strong her full power is so we'll just say it dislocated it) Matthew let out a short scream as he held his shoulder. "Nice shot" he said
(reasonable) Alexis took the opportunity to run behind him and pin his other uninjured arm from the wrist, putting his body to the floor. She was a bit stronger for the average female. "Thank you. No hard feelings, not matter who wins or loses."

(if his shoulder is dislocated he is not giving a short scream that sh*t hurts like crazy)

(reasonable) Alexis took the opportunity to run behind him and pin his other uninjured arm from the wrist, putting his body to the floor. She was a bit stronger for the average female. "Thank you. No hard feelings, not matter who wins or loses."
"Of course, it's not over yet though" He said as he used his quirk to hold her in place and pry her of. As he did so his eye was bleeding from the strain of her trying to resist. As he held her in with more Force he held ice around her ankles ready to smash them against them if he had to. He was still holding his shoulder in pain.

"Of course, it's not over yet though" He said as he used his quirk to hold her in place and pry her of. As he did so his eye was bleeding from the strain of her trying to resist. As he held her in with more Force he held ice around her ankles ready to smash them against them if he had to. He was still holding his shoulder in pain.
Crap, I let my guard down. Maybe I can... She wiggled around, trying to do anything. Alas, it was useless, with her only option putting her out of it for good. (I can't think of any good counter)

(Sure) Matthew lost Focus for a couple seconds which allowed Alexis to escape the hold.
"You let your guard down." With those few seconds, Alexis did not waste any time and pushed him closer and closer to the edge of the arena, pushing on Matthew's dislocated arm. (2 min 2 seconds remain.)

As Matthew was in lots of pain he would try one last thing before forfeiting. As he screams he tried smashing her ankles with ice.

As Matthew was in lots of pain he would try one last thing before forfeiting. As he screams he tried smashing her ankles with ice.
The last think you could hear from Alexis was a scream in pain before tripping and slipping off the arena, her head hitting the wall straight on, K.O. ing the girl.

(*insert coffin dance meme here*)

Last edited:
Matthew went to where she fell and sat down "i was just about to give up, i hope your okay" he said softly to himself as he held ice on his arm.

Matthew went to where she fell and sat down "i was just about to give up, i hope your okay" he said softly to himself as he held ice on his arm.
She was still breathing, external damage being a shirt partially ripped from the friction and a few burn marks near her torso, stomach area and nose as well as the ankles that Matthew had targeted. She didn't move, not even a little bit. She was Knocked Out cold.

Last edited:
Amber was watering her plants when both Damien and Johnson walked in. She was surprised to see the same two boys again 'do these two have some sort of Vendetta with each other?' she thought as the two walked into the infirmary. "welcome back you two, ...you know you don't have to go get yourself hurt to come by and say hi" she said jokingly placing the watering can on a table "Alright Mr. Ross come on up... let's take a look at your injuries" she replied patting the examination table next to her.
"Nah. I'm here cuz I lost. Again." Johnson said. "I'll beat you one day."
" Are you awake right now? Jeez man what am I a freaking taxie service" he stopped and dumped him on his but. "Walk your self man"
Amber gently smiled seeing that the kids had just been going through one of their training sessions "I see ...am I guessing I might see more of your classmates today?..." she asked the two boys as she checked Johnson's injuries and began to heal him.

She was still breathing, external damage being a shirt partially ripped from the friction and a few burn marks near her torso, stomach area as well as the ankles that Matthew had targeted. She didn't move, not even a little bit. She was Knocked Out cold.
Matthew used his quirk to pick up Alexis he then proceeded to walk to the nurse's office while still holding his shoulder. SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back