• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
They arrived at the nurses office. AquaMarie AquaMarie
As Amber finished up healing Jhonson and Damien, Matthew can in carrying Alexis. As the red head had expected more of the students ended up coming "morning sweethearts,...oh my.." she said noticeing the unconscious Alexis. Helping Matthew she took the girl from him and set her down on one of the infirmarys beds. "Mr. Collins go and and lay down ill be with you in a bit dear" she insured him before getting to work on Alexis injurious with one of her crying sessions.
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Last edited:
As Amber finished up healing Jhonson and Damien, Matthew can in carrying Alexis. As the red head had expected more of the students ended up coming "morning sweethearts,...oh my.." she said noticeing the unconscious Alexis. Helping Matthew she took the girl from him and set her down on one of the infirmarys beds. "Mr. Collins go and and lay down ill be with you in a bit dear" she insured him before getting to work on Alexis injurious with one of her crying sessions.
He sat on a bed. "I'm all good ma'am really. I just knocked out."

The Senate Himself The Senate Himself SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
Little by little, Alexis was getting better, occasionally moving and making small noises. After a while, Alexis had the strength to move and regain conscious. She looked at Amber. "Are you a angel, am I am in heaven?" she said before turning to Matthew, remembering what happened and realizing what she said and turning red. "Oh, right. That happened. Sorry." She tried to move, but the mild burn marks on her and her injured ankles which hadn't healed yet made that kinda hard.

Little by little, Alexis was getting better, occasionally moving and making small noises. After a while, Alexis had the strength to move and regain conscious. She looked at Amber. "Are you a angel, am I am in heaven?" she said before turning to Matthew, remembering what happened and realizing what she said and turning red. "Oh, right. That happened. Sorry." She tried to move, but the mild burn marks on her and her injured ankles which hadn't healed yet made that kinda hard.
Matthew held his shoulder. " it's fine and I'm sorry too oh, but no hard feelings. Remember" he said with a smile as he went to sit down

Matthew held his shoulder. " it's fine and I'm sorry too oh, but no hard feelings. Remember" he said with a smile as he went to sit down
"Yeah, I remember. You put up a good fight. You are a formidable foe." She looked down at her shirt, tattered and with holes. "However, you did ruin my favorite shirt so, ehhh...."

Meanwhile the queue time was a bit longer than Ao expected, so he started to play a few games on his phone.

Last edited:
Amber couldn't help but chuckle at the girls coment "its quite alright dear, glad your awake" she replied with a gentle smile "now you rest up while the healing takes it effect through your system ill come back and do a second healing session." She replied whiping her tears before standing up. She fluffed up Alexis pillow before walking over to Matthew.
"Lets check on you Mr. Collins ...is it just your shoulder? She asked having noticed him holing on to his shoulder.

Amber couldn't help but chuckle at the girls coment "its quite alright dear, glad your awake" she replied with a gentle smile "now you rest up while the healing takes it effect through your system ill come back and do a second healing session." She replied whiping her tears before standing up. She fluffed up Alexis pillow before walking over to Matthew.
"Lets check on you Mr. Collins ...is it just your shoulder? She asked having noticed him holing on to his shoulder.
"Thank you. By the way, do you think you can get me a replacement shirt? This one is kinda ruined." She said pointing at the many holes on her shirt. "If you can, I'm size small."

"Thank you. By the way, do you think you can get me a replacement shirt? This one is kinda ruined." She said pointing at the many holes on her shirt. "If you can, I'm size small."
"Yes, just my shoulder. It's dislocated i think." He said to Amber. He then looked at Alexis "That was a good fight, I'd say we were about even also sorry about your shirt" He said

"Sure sweetie, although it isn't anything fancy.....We have a few changes of clothing for our students....mainly PE uniforms, plain t-shirts and long sleeves and a few with the school logo..." she replied unsude what she would be interested in.

"Sure sweetie, although it isn't anything fancy.....We have a few changes of clothing for our students....mainly PE uniforms, plain t-shirts and long sleeves and a few with the school logo..." she replied unsude what she would be interested in.
"Just a plain T-shirt will do. What colors are there?"
"Yes, just my shoulder. It's dislocated i think." He said to Amber. He then looked at Alexis "That was a good fight, I'd say we were about even also sorry about your shirt" He said
"Eh, its all good and it was exciting, which is good enough for me"

"Just a plain T-shirt will do. What colors are there?"

"Eh, its all good and it was exciting, which is good enough for me"
She walked off into a closet and after a while returned with a plain t-shirt for Alexis "here you go sweetheart"
After getting a new shirt for Alexis she walked over to Matthew and examined his shoulder "oh dear you dislocated it...alright I have to get it back in place this is going to hurt...let me know when your ready and on the count of three ill get it back in place"

She walked off into a closet and after a while returned with a plain t-shirt for Alexis "here you go sweetheart"

After getting a new shirt for Alexis she walked over to Matthew and examined his shoulder "oh dear you dislocated it...alright I have to get it back in place this is going to hurt...let me know when your ready and on the count of three ill get it back in place"
"Thanks, but you don't have to go that far..." She was mildly red.
"Ill do it, it's no big deal" Matthew said to Alexis as he looked to Amber. "Don't count just do it please." He said

"Ill do it, it's no big deal" Matthew said to Alexis as he looked to Amber. "Don't count just do it please." He said

"Ok. But anyway, I guess I'll put this on for now" she said holding the shirt Amber gave to her. "Where should I go?."

"Ok. But anyway, I guess I'll put this on for now" she said holding the shirt Amber gave to her. "Where should I go?."
"You don't have to any were dear, the beds have privacy curtains " she replied with a smile
"Alright then" she said quickly and firmly placing back his arm. The women had have a ton of practice and was quite quick. She started to cry golden tears hitting his arm the pain subsiding. "Your arm will feel uncomfortable although not much pain..your arm will be back to normal in two days." She said wrapping his arm and placing it in a sling

"You don't have to any were dear, the beds have privacy curtains " she replied with a smile

"Alright then" she said quickly and firmly placing back his arm. The women had have a ton of practice and was quite quick. She started to cry golden tears hitting his arm the pain subsiding. "Your arm will feel uncomfortable although not much pain..your arm will be back to normal in two days." She said wrapping his arm and placing it in a sling
She went red "R-right, ok." She closed the privacy curtain and proceeded to change from her ruined t-shirt, revealing the undershirt underneath, which was also partially ruined exposing a partially developed 6 pack, to the replacement, a light blue t-shirt. Crap. He did more damage that I thought. At least this shirt matches my arc power. When she put the Curtain back, she was fully changed. "Do I look okay?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back