• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Half-way home

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Along the forested coasts of Oregon, there exists a house on the outskirts of a small town. This house may initially not look like much, and in fact most of the outside world knows it as a halfway house for troubled youths. However, what most people don't realize, is that this house isn't populated by normal youths. The teens inside are all of the supernatural variety; werewolves, vampires, fae, demons, spirits, the like.

One way or another, their existence was found out by the human community, and while the government works to cover up the mishap, the troubled teens are sent here, to relearn how to properly hide themselves within human society, or to act as a sort-of foster system while the government works through the issue they caused. You are one such teen, sent away to Mr. Z's Home for Troubled Youth. It's up to you whether or not you'll succeed in reintegrating with society... or fail and remain in this house for as long as you live.

I'll not be setting a cap on character count, but I'll only be taking five players for this one. Positions in the rp are not first come first served, but whether or not you're accepted will depend on the quality of the first character sheet you submit. Comment below if you're interested: I'll set up the OOC and CS pages once there's enough interest.

Well, that’s the minimum five people! I’ll get a cs and ooc thread up tomorrow morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back