• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom haikyuu!! - one on one - iwaoi

Loofey

hello, good people. i am looking for an iwaizumi x oikawa roleplay and i will be as specific and detailed as possible about my wishes and what i can offer you, so you will exactly know what to expect. i’m not sure if i’m screaming into a void here since it has been a while when i last dipped my toes into the haikyuu fandom. perhaps everyone has already moved on from these wonderful set of characters, but i will still give it a shot. just putting my bait blindly into the water now and hoping that someone has similar cravings.

< age > i am 25+. be at least 20+. we can, of course, discuss anything that might be triggering for the both of us in advance. the character should also be aged up. (i'm fine if they are still in their twenties, but would also be intrigued by older characters).

< universe > i will only play in a modern era au. as much as i love the haikyuu verse, a long distance relationship sounds exhausting to me, even in rp. likewise, i also have no interest in adding fantasy elements into the mixture (with the exception of perhaps a soulmate au). here are some tropes that i very much enjoy and that could serve as a foundation for an idea:

ceo/bodyguard, idol/bodyguard, boss/employee, and they were roommates/neighbors, friends/rivals to lovers, seasoned film producer/newbie assistant, and so on.

i do not mind if they keep volleyball as a hobby or if it was an integral part of their past.

< characters > i am down for playing either, might lean towards iwaizumi a tad more. you should be fine with insults, banter and light violence (nothing too brutal; similar what was also displayed in the original). i will give my best to portray either as close to the original as possible.

< genre > i am a sucker for romcoms. and you will probably and hopefully quickly notice that i will sprinkle humor into my texts, to either ridicule the situation or the characters. i am fine with dramatic or serious plots, but i value (meme) humor a lot - don't mind me being incredibly dry right now. it is okay if you want to stick to another formula that works better for you.

< literacy > i am a literate to novella writer. and i really tried to keep my replies short in the past, but i did end up writing multiple or longer paragraphs, deleting passages or shorten them to a certain length afterwards. shorter replies are thus ironically more time-consuming for me. (does not apply universally to all scenes). it would be ideal if you have similar preferences regarding the length of a reply. moreover, advancing the scene and writing something of substance that the other can react to is even more relevant. my replies will always offer you enough to base your reply on. it would be nice if you do the same.

< frequency > i am not a native english speaker. i will put this information here since i do have days where it is difficult for me to tap into the english language. i will be able to write decent sentences but nothing that i will be very content with. sometimes i push through those moments, sometimes i do not. i also do have very busy work days and end up having no energy for replies. i would be very thankful to have a chill rp partner who gives me some space. the same respect will be returned.

i hope there are still some people who have not filtered themselves out based on what i have written above. hit me up or let me know that you're interested, so we can discuss further details via direct/private messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back