• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hades' Actual plots thread

marchen

Call me Hades
Figured I'd set aside a thread for some plots I'm craving!

Monster Hunter x Writer
Muse A is a professional 'hunter' on payroll, feared in the whisper network for the supernatural. Muse B is a debut author trying to navigate a world of picky literary agents and even pickier publishers. After meeting Muse A by chance, Muse B befriends them and even starts giving advice on their paranormal romance manuscript! Little does Muse B know that these tips run a bit deep.

Split Reality [Paprika/Inception/Perfect Blue inspired]
Desperately trying to stave off burn out before finals, Muse A takes a day trip to explore the city. Wandering into an eccentric coffee shop and antique store combo, they hear a strange tapping from a mirror collection tucked into the back corner of the store's lowest floor . After being spooked by an employee at the shop they rush to leave. Things go awry when Muse A finds an item from the shop in their bag that they had not bought. They return the item but find themselves back in front of the mirror display, the tapping louder than before. Reality starts to bend when Muse B tries to talk to them from inside the mirror.

Dustbowl Dance
A fantasy take on the 1930s American Dust bowl. They say the Fae walks those dust storms but no one has been brave enough to see if this is true. At least, not yet.

I will update this thread when I have more or if a plot is being used! My general search thread can be found here.

Last edited:
The pairing of the monster hunter and author does sound interesting, and would be quite fun to play out 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back