• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats

Erryone has been fangirling over ships TOGETHER only I was like "ah yes. yeS VERY GOOD YESSSSSSS" all alone in a corner ;________;

(Its all fun and cute until realize the only man Chel has true hots for is Dostoevsky)

(HUEHUEHUEHUE)

Okay, I've got a post up :3

This is where shit goes down

Pushks said:

(Its all fun and cute until realize the only man Chel has true hots for is Dostoevsky)

(HUEHUEHUEHUE)
NO

MATT X CHEL WILL HAPPEN

@Safton

Hey mister, I'm not letting you off the hook either. Kaide x Willam is officially on my list of OTP's.

That post I just made, I'm really proud of that. Usually, as a writer, I'm more focused on descriptions than dialogue, but this - this went really well. Matty is an insanely fun character to play, he's like the Mad Hatter.

I want to make this roleplay into a book or something. xD

And you should be ! It was a very interesting post to read and it definitely captured his dramatic flair and skill with words ✌️

I feel like this would be a awesome af movie too but the ending would have to be super sad.

The ending, sad or not, probably is going to be a true tear-jerker.

But, thank you! You're all one of the best groups of writers I've had the pleasure to create a story with, too.

Matty is indeed quite the wordsmith ;-)

And I totally agree. This is the first RP I've participated in that's really gotten off the ground and that I've felt truly emotionally involved in. You guys are awesome.

Zafirah said:
Hey mister, I'm not letting you off the hook either. Kaide x Willam is officially on my list of OTP's.
Duly noted. Doesn't mean it's gonna be easy... :-P

Zafirah said:
I didn't expect it too be :) I'm up for a challenge

@Zero Gravity I love your theme song :3
Thanks! :-)

I actually had a pretty decent idea. Since they have to steal someone's car, what if they try to steal Beck's? But he's in the car and he gets all pissy about it? Just an idea.

images

Like, Beck is sleeping in the car? I don't think they would try to steal a car while someone was phsyically sitting in it. That might work --

I did think that the idea of stealing a bus sounds pretty awesome. Blasting down the abandoned highway interstate at a speed well over the limit, in a giant faded yellow schoolbus, with a driver that has never driven a bus.

I have a few things to do before I post myself, so this is still open for any other suggestions if anyone wants to offer!

Crookie said:
Like, Beck is sleeping in the car? I don't think they would try to steal a car while someone was phsyically sitting in it. That might work --
I did think that the idea of stealing a bus sounds pretty awesome. Blasting down the abandoned highway interstate at a speed well over the limit, in a giant faded yellow schoolbus, with a driver that has never driven a bus.

I have a few things to do before I post myself, so this is still open for any other suggestions if anyone wants to offer!
Like, he was sleeping in the back of the car, and they're too busy trying to get it to work to notice him? The bus thing sounds super duper cool, though, better than my idea! xD

Hmmm...Matty driving a bus...school buses usually have no seatbelts...Well, I'm officially terrified

[MATTY LAUGHING MANIACALLY FROM THE BUS DRIVER'S SEAT]

Does that technically mean that Beck lives in a bus? That's fuckin' hipster, mate. Hardcore. xD

Chill out Crookie, we're all here, it's not even been a day. ;P I'll post when I get back from a concert, so I don't rush now with the post. c:

Ah ah - I'm super super sorry. I've just been stressed out and lost without anything to do lately, and I had thought that you all had booked the roleplay. It's completely understandable if you're busy, though. uwu

I'm also rather disappointed . . . I might have to keep my promise on making this story into a book when I'm older, though! Keep your chins up, everyone. With so many people at once, and being so heavily dependent on other replies, not all roleplays are expected to flow as smoothly as when they started. There are, with no doubt, many other brilliant roleplays here that you can be a part of, and start the exciting experience all over again with.

I assume that this roleplay will still be open to replies, but I don't think I myself am going to reply any time soon.

It was incredible roleplaying with all of you. Everyone here is such an amazing author, to holding up fast-paced witty dialogue, to describing that perfect scene, to explaining your character's inner thoughts. I'm very very proud of all the great writers here, and hopefully, we end up meeting eachother again sometime soon.

Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats has been a blast.

I couldn't even call this fun because this RP was definitely not "fun". However, it was dark, dangerous , sensual and gritty. I've never been in a situation like Kaide's and I'm assuming you haven't to your characters but it was very impressive to role play them so accurately. They all had a sob story but were they sobbing ? Nope. I've really enjoyed RPing with y'all ❤️

In the words of Kaide and I :

Ci vediamo più tardi , voi stronzi

Ps. If this ever becomes a book, you let me know so I can buy about eight copies and such.

Crookie said:
I'm also rather disappointed . . . I might have to keep my promise on making this story into a book when I'm older, though! Keep your chins up, everyone. With so many people at once, and being so heavily dependent on other replies, not all roleplays are expected to flow as smoothly as when they started. There are, with no doubt, many other brilliant roleplays here that you can be a part of, and start the exciting experience all over again with.
I assume that this roleplay will still be open to replies, but I don't think I myself am going to reply any time soon.

It was incredible roleplaying with all of you. Everyone here is such an amazing author, to holding up fast-paced witty dialogue, to describing that perfect scene, to explaining your character's inner thoughts. I'm very very proud of all the great writers here, and hopefully, we end up meeting eachother again sometime soon.

Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats has been a blast.
I couldn't agree more. I stepped outside of my comfort zone with this RP in many ways and I had an absolutely great time doing it. You guys are amazing authors and it was a genuine pleasure roleplaying with each and every one of you.

Zafirah said:
I couldn't even call this fun because this RP was definitely not "fun". However, it was dark, dangerous , sensual and gritty. I've never been in a situation like Kaide's and I'm assuming you haven't to your characters but it was very impressive to role play them so accurately. They all had a sob story but were they sobbing ? Nope. I've really enjoyed RPing with y'all ❤️
In the words of Kaide and I :

Ci vediamo più tardi , voi stronzi

Ps. If this ever becomes a book, you let me know so I can buy about eight copies and such.
I haven't been through it personally, though Will's background was inspired heavily by that of my best friend, a guy who's like a brother to me.

And again, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Glad to have met Kaide and the others (^U^)

Best of luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back