• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats

To add a gif, just put the link between the codes !

Code:
[img=image's url]

turns into:

tumblr_mi6i3vHW6s1s4pexoo1_400.gif

(Or, if coding isn't your forte, there's a lil picture icon up at the top of the box when you're making a post. Right beside the smiley face - just click that, and put your url in, and it will enter in the picture for you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's perfectly fine - coding is a total pain in the ass, anyways uwu And thank you, for joining my roleplay! c:

The 1975 is my most favourite band - they've given me a lot of inspiration for roleplays and my own writing in general. Plus, who couldn't love Matty and George? ( /)w(\ ) Thankyou, though. It's always awesome to find other people who appreciate great music.

Crookie said:
The 1975 is my most favourite band - they've given me a lot of inspiration for roleplays and my own writing in general. Plus, who couldn't love Matty and George? ( /)w(\ ) Thankyou, though. It's always awesome to find other people who appreciate great music.
I like the 1975 too but my main bands are the Arctic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, Ghost Town and a lot more xD

@Zafirah

Ooh, The Neighborhood. Great Band to along with Ghost Town~

I still have yet to check out Artic Monkeys.

I've tapped into the bands a while ago, and they are great! I only know a few songs from each, but I know that they are all really really good bands. Plus - my girlfriend's favourite band is The Neighborhood. uwu

I've also rediscovered a band I used to like a bit ago and now I'm absolutely crazy about them. They're called the Cathedrals and they're really good ✌️

Them, I've never heard of. I've sorta just stuck to a handful of bands for the past few years - I might check them out though!

I found them through trying to find Harlem by the New Politics. Turns out they have a song by the same title and I dare say it's a bit better than the New Politics one.

Same! I'm so incredibly happy how this is turning out. It's really a roleplay that I've never done before - I was apprehensive creating this in the first place, since the aesthetic and premise of the roleplay might be a bit more 'harsh' than what I've seen on this site. The brilliant writers on here aren't afraid to get dark, weird, and creepy, though!

I love how each character has a problem . Matt's addiction to drugs, Willam's PTSD, Kaide's self destructiveness, Malia and Chel's childhood. It makes the RP so much more realistic and unnerving.

Yes - it's amazing. I do appreciate everyone's characters, them being so creatively produced and constructed. Each character has layer upon layers that are begging to be unveiled - it's beautiful. I believe that everyone in this roleplay will make the story special, in their own flair.

Of course! It might just be a bit tricky entering with your character, since the roleplay has already started. But, by all means, go ahead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back