• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Better not.”

"Noct" spoke firmly,looking at Illya and Xiao as he pulled his hood down to uncover his head. It's honestly getting a little stuffy for him.

“She's now back to Shindou and the others. Also.....I had a feeling that bringing Xiao along will lead to and event that should've been avoided,so I suggest you and Jing find her when the time is right. Also.....”

He faced Jing,still keeping the firm expression that made him look rather different from the carefree battler from before.

“Were you aware of yourself getting possessed without realising it?”

“What do you mean by-”

Out of the pocket of his jacket,"Noct" pulled out the remains of Jing's Destiny,where unnatural cracks can still be seen on its face plate.

“I don't know.....the last J remember was-”

“A searing pain inside your mind,followed by another burning sensation around your left eye that felt as if you're suffering from third-degree burn,flashing images of the past and also feeling as if you're losing your sanity?”

Momentarily silent,Jing glared at "Noct",clearly suspicious of how the latter knew about the procedure.

“First off,how did you-”

“Gremory,that's how I know.”

Gremory. That name sounds familiar. That was something Illya and Elizabeth both thought. "How could Jing be related to the Gundam Gremory though?" Koutei asked. "I mean, that is biologically impossible." He then grabbed a can of iced coffee and drank some. "Except you're forgetting that Shindou cloned me." Elizabeth replied. Koutei spat his coffee out, before pointing a finger at her. "That's different! Cloning and being born by a Gundam is two different things, the later impossible!" He drank more coffee.

"Demons, duh." Koutei said, drinking more coffee, before spitting it out. "Hold on! Wait up! You mean to tell me Demons exist?!"

Illya looked at Koutei, and asked, "Well, If Reiji was from another world that exists in another reality and came here through magic, Why couldn't Demons exist as well?"

“In your world,they actually shouldn't. In fact,me and my cousin came here because we were trying to locate a demon that somehow leaked out of our world into here. Who would've thought that one half of it would be residing inside your friend here.”

"Noct" answered,looking at Jing.

“Wait,"half"?”

Nodding,he explained the resin for the "half".

“You see,Gremory himself is a demon who takes the form of a woman riding in a camel,according to your world's depiction of him. Because of this,there are two halves of Gremory we're looking for:The Female one,who is residing in Jing as we speak,and another one whom we couldn't find as of yet.”

“.....Maybe the other half had been right in front of me earlier before I lost him...”

“What do you mean by that?”

“....when I was fighting against Sarah.....I...I could've sworn I felt as if something inside of me was desperately trying to find something. Maybe he's found her other half in Sarah..?”

“If it makes getting them out of this world easier,then yes. Although I am curious about something......Jing.”

“What is it?”

“Heard your an Innovator right? You sense anything she was feeling when Gremory woke up inside of you?”

“Not much,just her expressing confusion at some memories she could not recall suddenly surfacing gradually.”

Placing his hand under his chin for a brief while,"Noct" snapped his fingers as if he had figured something out.

“Then Gremory might be the only chance you got in getting your girlfriend back.”

"So we just storm the enemy base, simple as that!" Koutei would say. He only understood they could get Sarah back if Jing fought her again. "But what if they are expecting us? If Reina told Barthes about the memories, they're going to have tight security."

“And that is pretty much what is happening now unfortunately.”

“...Only way to meet her again would be during the World Tournament then.”

"B-But the competition, you think we can actually get to face them?" Elizabeth asked.
"If we get stronger, yes. I know I can hold my own, but I'm worried about you guys. We need all the help we can get."

“Well,if that's the case,mind if my cousin and I help you guys? The other two in my team from the Qualifiers wouldn't mind giving a hand too.”

"Noct" spoke,offering his assistance.

“I suppose we could use the help. By the way,we never got your name till this day.”

"Make it a party of five then!" A voice said, directing everyone towards the entrance. Chuya gave a friendly smile and waved. "Hi Jing, Hi team Resolute Breakers!" Feng was behind her, a little shy for some reason, and an unfamiliar Blunette was next to her, arms crossed. "I was not expecting Setsuna to be Takashi's student."

“And what about me being his student?”

Jing responded,feeling a little offended at the remark.

“Sorry about her,Allenby can be a little....rough at times.”

Feng answered.

"Yeah, Sorry bout that, Kid. I didn't mean to offend you."
Allenby would reply, before looking at Illya. Illya was sensing her emotions and thoughts. It seemed Allenby knew what Illya was doing. "You don't need to read my mind you know. I was planning on asking to fight you anyways."

"Huh? But Master Allenby, Illya is quite strong! You really think you could beat her?"
"Don't worry Chuya," Allenby petted Chuya's head. "While she did indeed gain in skill, she didn't gain I spirit. I'm quite determined to win."
She then would look at Illya. "A fight to begin the training, how bout it?" "Sure, but what will you use?"

“Are you using the Rising Gundam for this?”

Right....come to think of it,Chuya's mentor has been known to use either the Nobel or Rising Gundams. Though I suspect that she'll be using another one for this match.

"No. I have something else in mind. Besides, there's that tournament this Saturday." She opened her gunpla case and took out a MS girl resembling the God Gundam.

“Wow,guess Gundam Girls are becoming a little too common eh?”

“A sentient one at that. I fear for the future of this world,honestly.”

"I'm more worried at how short the skirt is." Koutei said.

-Battle Room-

"Illyasviel, Gil-Chan, Here we go!"
"Allenby, Gundam Girl Shine! Let's go!"

The two took of into the city battlefield, before Gil-Chan opened several portals, firing a GN sword bit from each at Shine. Shine brought her fists up, before punching through the bits with minimum difficulty.

"In that case...."
Gil-Chan vanished before reappearing behind Shine, throwing a punch. Shine however vanished at that moment and appeared several meters away, both hands placed together and drawn back as it collected energy. "Take this!"
"Sekiha-"
"TenkyoKen!"
Shine threw the attack forward at Gil-Chan, a ball of orange energy shot out.
"That's the move Domon Kasshu used!" Elizabeth exclaimed.
Gil-Chan brought her arms up to shield, a small explosion enveloped her, but she soon dashed out and slammed into Shine will her left shoulder, before punching her back. "Don't think I am incapable of fighting hand to hand! I will-"
"Prove myself if needed!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back