• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

-Warehouse-

Who will be able to help you out, Really?

Someone who could help them with training. Someone who had rarely lost a fight. Someone they can absolutely trust.

Elizabeth would realize the answer before running off to get the Motorcycle and head back to Iori's models.

----------------
Alleyway
----------------
The once-again-hooded man,upon arriving the alley where the battle took place,found Jing now passed out from the pain.

Funny how clairvoyance helps act as a makeshift security camera.

He carried Jing up and out of the Alleyway.

-Yajima Trading-

Meijin Kawaguchi was sitting, awaiting for the battle room enterance to open. As soon as the gate raised, Illya exited, but it seemed as if she grew a bit, as her hair took on a slight purple color and her eyes were purple.

"Was that supposed to happen?" Kawaguchi asked as he spoke into a com link. An operator on the other end replied, "It seems the Accelerated training program for Innovators has a side effect we were not aware of." "I see.... Anyways, I'm bringing Illya up, get a set of clothes ready and also have Archer ready to depart." "Understood."

---------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-----------------------
Just as Kotori was about to call Elizabeth,she heard some tyres screeching to a halt in front of the store. It was Elizabeth.

“Liz! I was about call you,what happened!?”

-Iori's Models-

"I had a run in with Fon and my Doppelganger." She quickly got off and looked at Kotori. "Tell everyone inside to get together. I have to tell them we need to get a training instructor. Unless we get help, we won't be able to defeat Shindou's team."

-----------------------
Iori's Model Shop
--------------------------
“'That the case then tell me what happened later. Also,did you find Jing or Saori?”

Elizabeth shook her head. "No. I wasn't able to find them."

-Streets-

Fon was on his way with the unconscious Annabeth, with Hina next to him, Hina herself was thinking of something that she deeply felt wrong.

"Well look what we have here!" Fon said, causing Hina to look ahead. The Meijin was there, along with an odd girl.

"Fon Spaak, You are under arrest for escaping prison and causing needless destruction to other players gunpla! Come with us now, or we'll have to use force!" The Meijin said. Fon laughed. "I'm not going back! Besides, I need to take these two girls back!"
"I suggest you come with us now. We won't ask again." Fon looked at the female, and squinted. "Do I know you?"

The girl replied, as she extended a hand out, open palm at Fon. "I am known as Illyasviel von Einzbern, the fighter who is equal to the Setsuna F Seiei known as Jing Lin. I was gone for some time, but I know I can beat you. You won't stand a chance against me."

Fon had a look of disbelief, but then laugh out loud, as he handed Annabeth to Hina. "Head back to master Shindou. I'll be back soon." Hina nodded before running off.
"Hey! Wait!" The Meijin called out, but Illya stopped him. "Let them leave. They are not the enemy, just confused."

Fon chuckled. "Well then, I'm guessing we're gonna fight!"

-------------------------------
Streets of Kamurocho
--------------------------------
“Could really use a car to drive him back or something now.....to bad I don't have one in this world.”

The hooded man was carrying Jing on his back. Obviously,he's getting some states of confusion from other passerby-ers along the way. Not that he paid them any mind however,as he was more intrigued about one thing:

Gremory's dormant inside of him....who would've thought. Though we should probably do something about this guy getting possessed before-

Someone crashed onto him,falling down onto the ground as a result while "Noct" still stood normally, apparently having a far steady footing than whoever's collided onto him.

“You okay there?”

-Public Battle area-

Illya stood on one side of the battle table waiting. Fon placed his Full Armor Astraea down as the field became the Ruin field. Fon was laughing. "Where's your gunpla?! You didn't place any down! Are you a coward or something?"
"Learn your place Mongrel! My mother was just waiting for me to arrive!"
Fon had an angry and confused look. "Who said that?!" "I did!" Fon looked towards the launcher on Illya's end, and sure enough, a frame arms girl was there.

"Huh? Who are you?!"
"I am the true form of 00 Archer, brought forth through the ELS that was contained in the Briefcase. I am 00 Gil-Chan!"
"What does that mean?!" "It means you already lost. Her true name is 00 Gilgamesh, named after the King of Heroes from ancient texts. She is the incarnation of every Gundam that was used by the protagonists in each series!"
"That sounds like BS!"

The battle began, as both gunpla took to the battlefield.

Last edited:
Streets of Kamurocho
“...Oh.”

Was all "Noct" could mutter as he's found himself looking at....Hina,again. The latter was rubbing her head in pain while Annabeth was lying on the floor,some birds apparently circling above the doppelganger's head.

-Streets-

Hina looked at "Noct", disbelieving what happened. "First I run into the Meijin and his.... Friend? Then I bump into the guy who hurt Annabeth!"

-Battle Table-

The Astraea fired both GN launchers, as Gil-Chan stood at the other side of the field, arms crossed. The beams almost hit Gil-Chan, but a golden portal opened in front of her, absorbing the beams. Fon looked in disbelief. "Was that an Absorb Field?!" The beam shot out of the portal towards the Astraea, the Astraea threw it's launchers away as it flew down. "I guess I'll have to go CQC!" Fon said as the Astraea Activated both GN swords. It flew at Gil-Chan, as Gil-Chan made another portal open, before pulling out an Arondheit. Activating the Arondheit, Gil-Chan swung upwards as the Astraea swung down, both GN swords shattering, as Gil-Chan kicked the Astraea back. The Astraea was scraping against the ground, as Fon was now freaking out. "What kind of Gunpla is that?! That thing is tough!" "Like I said, it's the Ultimate gunpla. You can't win." "You can quit now, unless you want to get treated like dirt again!" "Never!" Fon yelled as his Astraea went Trans am. Gil-Chan had an electric red aura surround her as she held a hand out, a red lance materializing. The Astraea charged, as Gil-Chan said in a whisper, "gae Bolg" Gil-Chan threw the lance, which vanished in an instant.

"Ha! Your Attack fail-" The Astraea had the lance Burst out of it's chest before exploding. Fon fell on his butt, as the field dispersed.

---------------------------
Streets of Kamurocho
----------------------------
He felt a little offended by what Hina,considering what Annabeth and Fon does.

“What kind of double standard is this? Your partners are worse than I am,even if you're only siding with them in agreement for getting your father's injuries treated.”

Last edited:
“Did you seriously just responded by reflex without even questioning how I knew?”

Before Hina could even attempt to explain herself,"Noct" simply shook his head and looked at her,this time looking serious.

“Listen,whoever that "Shindou Ikari" is,he isn't the only one who could murder your father anytime. I don't know who the other guy who would be responsible for your dad's death is,but just watch out.”

Without another word,he walked off.

If I had knew then I would've been able to tell her....but my ability to glimpse into the future and past is still pretty shaky and unstable at best.

That warning was ominous. Like something might happen that she knew nothing about.

Hina picked Annabeth up, before heading back to the base. Hopefully Shindou would understand the reason they failed today.

-Battle Table-

The Meijin would put Fon in cuffs as he looked towards Illya. "I'm guessing you're going back to the shop?" "Yes. I feel like they're going to need some help." Gil-Chan jumped onto Illya's shoulder, before asking, "Are we really needing to help them? They're weak. If we helped them, they're mostly going to get in my way!" "Gil-Chan, never call my friends weak, understand?" Gil-Chan gulped before nodding. Illya's glare can be really scary.

Iori's Model Shop
As the gang were discussing,they heard the door open,revealing non other than Illya herself entering.....that is,if they do somewhat recognise her that is.

“Huh....you look a little....familiar....”

-Iori's Models-

Illya smiled calmly, before walking up to Elizabeth. "Can I help you?" Elizabeth asked. She noticed the girl walking to her was quite attractive, but Elizabeth didn't realize she herself was blushing. "Are you sure you don't find me attractive?"
That joking remark was something Kotori remembered. There was only one person who actually can manage to get Elizabeth angry at the littlest things.

"Illya!"
Elizabeth was taken aback. "No way! You.... You grew? You look-" Kotori smacked Elizabeth upside the head. "I was going to say Really cool!" "Whoops. Sorry Liz! Say, where's Archer? Didn't she leave with you?"
"Indeed I did! I changed for the better! I am the King!" Gil-Chan said, as she hoped up on to Illya's right shoulder.
Eva-Eli muttered, "You're no King. I don't see a crown."
"What was that?!" Gil-Chan and Eva-Eli started brawling, a dust cloud kicking up.

Illya smiled while laughing. "It feels great to be back."

Kagu-Tori sweated at the familiar sight of Eva and Archer fighting.

“They're at it again aren't they....?”

The doors eventually opened once again,this time it was Jing and "Noct",the former was awake now is clutching his head in pain a little.

First thing Jing noticed when he opened his eyes was the new girl. "Um... Do I know you?"
"Really Jing Lin? You can't read my mind?"
"How did you know I was an Innovator?"
"Because I am your friend and rival aren't I?"
Jing suddenly had his eyes widen, but quickly get off of Noct's back and run towards Illya, hugging the later tight. "Illya! You really came back!"
"Of course. I wouldn't leave you guys fighting alone. Besides...."
After Jing let go, Illya brought a hand up to her head, and move it to Jing's before pulling her hand back and smile with her eyes closed. "I never actually realized how much older I got from the training simulation. I'm about the same age and height."

Smiling in response,Jing then noticed Eva fighting with......Archer? His smile dropped instantaneously as he looked.

“Is that who I think it is?”

"Yes she is." Illya walked over to the dust cloud before picking Gil-Chan up by the waist cape, and showed her to Jing. Gil-Chan was thrashing, complaining that she was close to knocking out Eva-Eli. "Gil-Chan, please stop before I have to get involved." Gil-Chan rolled her eyes before replying, "Fine! But if I see that Mongrel anywhere near my presence again, I will break her!" "Do that and you can forget about us battling for the next two weeks!"
That shut Gil-Chan up.

"To think Archer changed too."
"Hey! I go by a different name now! I'm not using a fake name! You hear me?!"

Jing and "Noct" looked at Gil for a short moment.....before they gazed at each other.

“....Did you give Pandora's Box to her?”

“Yes,I did. I didn't expect her to become so arrogant because of it however.”

“Remind me not to make one more of it.”

“With pleasure.”

“What do you mean by- oh,you mean these......”

Jing averted his gaze,looking like he was trying to bring up something that he hadn't dared talk off. "Noct" himself would then answer for the former.

“Long story short,his girlfriend is actually here and was trying to help you guys. But she got caught for being a turncoat and presumably no longer remembers anything of her actual life,including Jing Lin himself.”

Last edited:
Illya would look at Jing, before understanding the issue. "Well then, let me find her and try to talk some sense into her! She can't be that hard to convince, and if anything tries to get in my way," She Quickly got an arm around Xiao and pulled her up next to her. "She'll be with me! Besides, we haven't really gotten to know each other have we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back