• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

The ELS QAN[T] looked at its opponent,its outstretched hand formed a lance before flying towards the Destiny QAN[T].

--------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
---------------------------
“I see.....so you're saying that the mirror match is very likely a trap to take you or us out before you could make it to the championship.”

“Yes.”

“But I'm pretty sure you didn't have to go confront them by yourself though,I'm not sure how that'll will help your case.”

Marie pointed out,causing Jing to avert his gaze in response.

The Destiny Quanta's buster sword split, the six bits flew around on standby, as the GN Sword V switched to gun mode, firing a shot at the ELS Quanta, before the sword switched back to blade mode, catching the lance before it hit.
"Trans Am" Illya said, the Destiny Quanta glowed a tint of red as it quickly got around the opponent, withdrawing it's sword before swinging at the back. The enemy Quant however had it's GN bits fly towards the back and interlock, before forming a shield to catch the GN sword. The Destiny Quanta flew back, as it's own bits flew towards it and connected to the wings.

The Trans Am switched off, but Illya brought an SP slot up, activating Trans Am Infinity. Both the wings of light, and the trans am effect activate, along with the sword bits projecting beams of white energy as it sped towards the Quanta.

The lance shapeshifted into a round shield,which was thrown at the Destiny QAN[T] before another lance formed into its hold,also flying towards its opponent.

However, the Destiny Quanta would Quantize at that moment, before reappearing behind the ELS Quanta, and slice it in half. That was one AI down. Whoever is next was sure to be a little more challenging.

------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
------------------------
After what felt like a while,the group in the store managed to calm Jing down and stop him from charging towards the other Celestial Beings for the match. Eventually,after Takashi has left (Terra eventually arrived too),everyone else in the original Celestial Being team started working on their Gunplas.

The 00 Caelum now returned back to Iris (“She gave it to you,so I'm sure there's a reason she choose you to be the owner of the Gundam now”),Jing also started working in his Gunpla.

“I.....I honestly don't know.”

Jing hung his head low,not clear of what has to be done now that he discovers the intention behind the match and the reason it happened in the first place. He did not notice the notes of the 00 Caelum's creation (which he had borrowed to see if there's anything worth implementing into this Gunpla) get blown off the table. There was something he did not notice when he first saw the note:a link written on the back of one of the notes alongside a message saying "Tell Jing to search the URL".

“What do you me- huh? I didn't see that either....”

Picking the notes up,he looked at the message,the link clearly written for everyone present to be able to see it. Apparently it was a Google Drive share link. Heading towards the counter,Jing used the computer and typed the URL down,the web loading a video titled "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner.mp4".

What got his attention too was the fact that the username of the account sharing the link to him was a name he recognises to have once been used by his love interest,Sarah.

“What.....what is this....?”

Moving the pointer to the video,he hesitantly clicked onto video,playing it.

-------------------------------------------------
The Recording Before Memory Loss
--------------------------------------------------

“Should be on.....hopefully its mic isn't broken.....alright,there.”

Sitting back onto her seat properly,Saori looked at the camera,her helmet now removed.

“Umm.....Hi...JL,I guess it's been a while since I called you by that nickname,huh? I'm kinda recording this secretly after whatever happened earlier with getting Iris out. Hopefully she's with you and your friends. Anyway......as the title suggested,yes. I think you're wondering who I am,and why I seem to know you and help you even though to you,we've never actually met. Well......I know this sounds crazy,but......I'm....I'm actually Sarah,Sarah Razaq. I know I know,I don't look like I came from Iraq.”

She laughed slightly as she spoke the last part,her smile becoming a somber one as she carried on.

“Well....I didn't originally look like Megurine Luka at all. I only got this look because Barthes got me some plastic surgeries to turn me into "Saori",after I was taken out of Iraq and away from my father,whom I've told you about how horrible he had been to me and my family.”

Fidgeting her fingers,Saori looked down,her smile gradually vanishing into a frown as she went on.

“I'm sure you're really upset that I've been hiding this from you,and that I've been helping Barthes fighting against you and Illyasviel Von Einzbern. And I don't blame you for that,no one ever could. I guess I could say that I felt guilty about everything I've done that I wanted to stop this and help you,which started and probably will end with getting Irisviel Von Einzbern out of the laboratory holding her. Right now....I guess I'm going to be punished soon for turning on them,I don't what they're going to do to me but.....JL,I want to say this before it's too late.”

Saori looked at the camera,smiling reassuringly as if saying "nothing bad will happen,I promise.". However,a keen eye could notice some tears streaming down her cheeks as she spoke.

“Don't worry about me anymore. You have your own problems to look out for after all. Maybe....just maybe....if my punishment doesn't involve me dying or anything worse......I want to be able to meet you for real and apologise for what I've done in person. But....if don't make it.....then....please....live on without me....I'm sure there is a woman better than I am somewhere in the world,a woman who you could rely on and trust fully,unlike me. I guess this...this is goodbye then. Please take care,my beloved.”

Leaning forward,Saori pushed the button,saving the video and then proceeded to post it before she was taken away.

-------------------------------------------
Present Time,Iori's Model Shop
--------------------------------------------
The entire room was silent,even after the video has ended. Inazuma,Akatsuki,Ikazuchi and Kotori looked genuinely concerned of Jing's well-being upon hearing everything of what Sarah had said. Allelujah,Marie,Koutei,Terra and even Nena were silent with empathy of what their fellow Gundam Meister and friend is now going through.

“This.....this has to be a joke......right....?”

His words now incredibly weak,Jing ran out before anyone could stop him,where he went ahead back home. Whatever Barthes has in mind for Sarah.....what had he done?

Last edited:
-Iori's Models-

Iris collapsed on her knees, causing Jūdan and Koutei to check on her. She was crying. "I should have stayed! If only I had been there.... Helping her with fending off the guards-" Elizabeth clenched her fists, before looking towards Iris. "Where's the lab?! I'm going on a break out mission!"

Her question and reason had Kotori worried. "Wait Liz! If they catch you-" "I'm not going to get caught. I'll get in, and rescue Saori! It's what Jing would have done!"

Iris would bluntly say where the Lab was. "W-warehouse district." Before wiping her eyes. Elizabeth nodded, before looking towards Jūdan. "Can I borrow your bike? I need to get there ASAP!" Jūdan would Quickly take the keys out of her skirt pocket, before tossing them to Elizabeth. "Just don't trash it!" Elizabeth nodded, before running out and starting the bike. "I will be back!"

She quickly sped off.

Meanwhile at where Jing is,the Destiny was now on his left hand as he had took what he needed in case he has to battle to get Saori back. He was now holding up a thug by the collar of the latter's shirt,the other two taken down. The reason? They provoked him while he passed by,with some hints that they knew what was happening to Saori. And it was because of that that he was now demanding answers....until a voice ordered him to cease.

“Enough,he knows nothing you wish to seek.”

Dropping the thug out of shock as he recognises the voice,he looked at the person who spoke. The mask may have obstructed her looks,but her hair and voice did not fool him at the very least.

“S-Saori....?”

Whatever relief he had was immediately broken upon hearing what she had said.

“No,I am not Saori. I am Reina Ikari,daughter of Shindou Ikari. You're a hindrance to my father's goals,and I will ensure that you do not stand in his way.”

“What are you saying.....Saori....? This isn't funny at all.....!”

“I am not in the mood to crack a joke or two. It would seem that you recognise me somewhat.......however,I did not come here to be friends,I came to finish what my sister and her companions had not done.”

Snapping her fingers,several thugs showed up,carrying the Gunpla Battle Table before laying it between the two of them. Jing saw her held an 00 Caelum on her hands,the difference however,was that it has a far more devilish appearance.

No.....Barthes' already......?

Shaking his head in refusal to accept this,he glared at Reina,the latter of whom remained unshaken by his murderous look.

“I'll prove him wrong...... I'll prove them all wrong....! I'm going to get you out of this,Sarah!”

"Beginning Particle Dispersal"

-Warehouse District-

Elizabeth parked the motorcycle, and took the keys out. She put the keys in her pocket, before getting off and looking around the area.

'The lab is here..... I just need to know where-'

She was suddenly struck on the back of the head, before falling unconscious.

A couple minutes later, she woke up in a warehouse, getting up off the floor and found herself facing three people. She recognized the three. "Fon Spaak, Hina Ryazan, and my clone...."

Sure enough, the three she named were there, waiting on one end of the battle table. Fon had a lead pipe resting on his back, as Annabeth would reply, "You may consider us your judges. Since you betrayed us, and my father, your punishment is death. However, I'm a nice girl. I'll let you fight the three of us at once. Win, and you can leave. Lose.... Any you'll be feeling the same pain your leader is feeling right now, as he fights against Reina."

Elizabeth understood perfectly on what she was saying, up until the name was brought up.

"W-What?! You don't mean-"

"You may as well save your breath. You're going to be coughing and wheezing when we're done with you." Fon said.

Elizabeth glared at the three, her eyes shifting to yellow, as she took out the Dante Lucifer.

-------------------------------
Alleyway Battle
Its left eye scarred by a vertical slash,and its torso heavily damaged by the Inverse 00 Caelum,Destiny thrust Arondhight at its opponent's head,only for it to be swiftly parried.

I'm not making any progress here......!

-Warehouse-

The Dante Lucifer was facing similar problems against the Destiny Exia and Full Armor Astraea, but unlike Jing's fight, Elizabeth felt the damage herself. She had one hand over her left eye, the pain was intense. More so than when she was hurt by Iris.

The Lucifer knelt down on the surface, the area being desert, as Elizabeth quickly took out a head set looking device. 'Sorry Kotori, but I'm going to have to break that promise.' She soon initiated the Alaya-vijnana type E, as her right eye glowed red. Her left was bloodshot, possibly from the effects of the the battle.

"I'm not losing this!!!!" The Dante Lucifer quickly got close to the Full Armor Astraea before slicing it's head off with the remaining Bayonet Sword, it's previous one broke earlier. The Lucifer then threw a punch, piercing through and out of the Astraea, exploding. Removing the fist, it turned towards the Exia, catching the Lances on it's blade.

Alleyway Battle
The Destiny was kicked through several buildings behind it,leaving its wings heavily damaged from the continuous impact. Eventually,it found itself falling onto the ground,attempting to stand up while the Inverse Caelum landed a few metres in front of it.

“Fight.”

“What.....?”

“You were not fighting properly,I could tell. The way you move....the way you swing your sword........it's as if you were hesitant to hurt your opponent's creation. I will not move until you're fully determined to battle,to destroy the enemy that stands in your way.”

“I.....”

His innovator senses could not read what Reina is feeling at all. However,despite the stern tone she was displaying,it gave Jing the feeling that she was actually unwilling to continue if he continued to fight like how every other battlers would've done.

“How do you expect me to destroy other Gundams and Mobile Suits aimlessly simply for the reason that they are preventing me from winning!?”

“Whoever told you that it is required to be a glory-seeking barbarian to be a destroyer?”

Silently momentarily,she went on.

“Hmph.....the second Meijin's flawed mindset seems to have prevented you from exceeding expectations. Who would've thought? Maybe it was because of that that Annabeth could destroy you in ease.”

Gripping onto the controls harder,Jing looked down,his fury nearly enveloping itself all over him as Destiny stood up.

“A destroyer.......isn't always a barbarian you say......”

The area around his left eye started to turn grey,as if his skin was getting peeled off to reveal Jing's true self. While his eyes started to glow purple as opposed to the amber orange that signified the activation of his innovator abilities,the left side of his eye started flaring with a purple flame. At the same time,Destiny's eyes had also turned purple,and amethyst flames formed around its body as it glared at Inverse Caelum

“Then allow me to test that theory for myself!!!”

Launching itself towards the Inverse Caelum,Destiny now fought far more furiously than it had down before. Yet at the same time,it was nowhere near that of a berserking battler. To Reina,her opponent seemed to have finally gotten the message.

“Now this is what I've been waiting for.....!”

-Warehouse-

The Dante Lucifer was slammed into the side of a canyon wall, the Lucifer was struggling to get out. Elizabeth herself was running out of breath. "No... I'm not done!"

However, the Ghirarga soon quantized in front of the Lucifer, before slashing through the Lucifer clean through. Elizabeth screamed as she fell back and crashed, no longer moving. As soon as the battle ended, Annabeth would walk around the table, and look at her other self with hatred. "You really believed you could have won against us?" She kicked the fallen girl back into a pillar, a loud clang could be heard as Elizabeth coughed up blood. "All you are is a weakling! You don't deserve to continue living!" Annabeth repetedly kicked Elizabeth while she was down, the later letting out noises of pain and suffering. "You are just an ant compared to me! You shouldn't have run off! If you just stayed with our dad from the get go-" "I..... Am..... Not ..... Sorry...."
Annabeth glared at Elizabeth, before lifting the girl up by the collar. "Perhaps you'll be sorry when you're dead!" Annabeth pulled a knife from her purse, which shocked Hina. "Wait! We weren't supposed to-" "Shut up! You know what will happen if you start feeling sad for the enemy?!" Hina stayed quiet. "Now as for you, you have anything left to say before I kill you?!" "Ngh.... I'm.... Sorry..... That.... I didn't.... Tell Kotori..... That I.... May die....."

Annabeth thrusted her knife forward......

Annabeth felt something struck her knife out if her hand,a quick glance suggesting that someone had threw a dagger at it and successfully disarmed her. Looking at the direction where the dagger presumably came from,she found a hooded young man standing at the entrance of the warehouse. The same man who challenge Setsuna for a friendly match and also gave Jing the Pandora.

“You look like you're having fun beating her up there.”

Something about his voice suggested that he was incredibly disgusted at what he had just seen. Walking towards the group,he took out his Gunpla,looking at the team that fought Elizabeth.

“Mind if I do the same to you for a change....?”

-------------------------
Alleyway
For once,he no longer felt as if he was incapable of fighting back. He and Destiny now found themselves keeping up with every single move Inverse Caelum and Reina made. Yet despite all that,Jing still couldn't reach her mind and get her to understand who she actually is.

-Warehouse-

Annabeth dropped Elizabeth down, and looked to Hina. Hina took her gunpla off the table as Annabeth would walk to the table, before picking up her Ghirarga and placing it on the launcher. "Fon, Hina, make a note of this, if I win, he pays for interrupting the execution!" Fon nodded and stepped back, eyeing the new person suspiciously.

Elizabeth was unable to respond, too hurt to move.

The field generated, but it wasn't a normal battlefield. It was a city, halfway ruined, as it was halfway submerged under water, stained crimson. "This is a arena my father created, the dead sea zone, where the ground itself is considered an auto loss in itself. Can you stay in the air?"

Their gunpla took off as the Ghirarga began it's onslaught, firing it's chest beam.

The hooded man's custom Design lazily swung a swung horizontally,slicing the beam in half as it dissipated.

“I can tell when you're using the dummy function,just so you know. And I expect you not to use it,unless you're really asking for beating.....”

There was an incredibly subtle hint of annoyance in his voice as he pointed out the Ghirarga's ability to leave its afterimages,taking Annabeth aback as he shouldn't have known about this.

“Well? What are you waiting for? New Year's Torturing? Get a move on.”

The Ghirarga quantised behind the Destiny,attempting to ambush it from behind,only for the latter Gundam to have already seen it coming and proceed to yank the former's weapon off and kick it away.

The Ghirarga would slow itself from falling into the water, before activating both beam sabers. It then sped around, creating several after images before they all charged at the Destiny. "You're gonna lose!" Annabeth said.

Sighing as she still used the afterimages anyway,he sighed.

"You asked for it."

Some card of sorts appeared the Destiny' fingers and shattered into a million pieces. At the same time,all the afterimages had also shattered into nothing,leaving only one Ghirarga charging towards the Destiny. The Destiny's pilot brought his hoodie down at last and looked at the Ghirarga,his blue eyes seemingly burning in tranquil rage while the Destiny's had a noticeable change of eye colour and also had sapphire flames forming around its body. Without hesitating,he had his Gundam throw a punch at the Ghirarga's chest,the massive force causing it to be caved inwards while also sent flying. At the same time,Annabeth felt as if someone had just punched her hard at the chest.

------------------------------
Alleyway
Inverse Caelum and Destiny were both quite heavily damaged from their attacks dealt against each other throughout the fight. The Destiny's wings were now half broken,had a huge gash on its chest and right leg,complete with a head that seemed to look as if it had been halfway bitten. Inverse Caelum's shoulder armours were destroyed,its arms had slash mark on them while the chest also sustained a huge gash not unlike that it has inflicted onto Destiny. Strangely enough however,Reina swore that she could feel some pain the moment her Gunpla gets hit,it wasn't as bad,but there still is some subtle pain she's feeling on her arms and chest.

-warehouse-

Annabeth was knocked back to the ground, as her gunpla was on her chest, smoking from the impact. As the field disappeared, Annabeth coughed up blood, as Fon looked towards the masked fighter, before picking Annabeth up Mikazuki style. "That move just now... I'm not sure what it was, but I'll be sure to inform Shidou about this. As for the deal, we'll be leaving. Besides, I don't have a bone to pick with you."

He left with Hina following close behind. Elizabeth herself was only just now regaining Conscious.

“Sure,go ahead,and then Reina also reports to Shindou about Jing managing to somehow hurt her too. Then he's gonna have her Gunpla be capable of inflicting injuries too to counter against him,only for it fail because by then he had been possessed. Really now,face it kid:Even if it looks like hope is lost for them,your efforts are all pointless.”

After the group has left,he turned towards Elizabeth,some sort of capsule of sort on hand as he brought it near her. The capsule then dissipated into some particle-esqe pieces which started to reverse the damage dealt into her. Now she looked and felt as if she never got into a battle,nor did she ever seem to have used the Alaya Vijnana system. Offeringa hand to help her get up,he spoke,this time no longer having any of the anger he was restraining.

“Don't tell anyone about the healing tool. This world's gonna go crazy over something they can't produce if they heard.”

Fon laughed, as he left. 'Hope doesn't exist.' he thought.

Elizabeth Quickly got back up, and looked at the masked person. "I wasn't planning on it. Right now, I have bigger things to worry about."
Elizabeth quickly gestured towards the exit. "I'm not going to be able to defeat them if I don't get stronger. I need to train alot."

“That you do alright.”

The "Noctis-lookalike" nodded in agreement.

“Only question would be who will be able to help you guys out,really”

Taking his Gundam with him,he turned towards the exit and walked off,though not without saying one last thing:

“Oh and,I'll get your friend back to the shop,he's probably ended his battle but got mentally exhausted to wake up.”

-------------------------
Alleyway
"Battle Ended"

The Augmented Reality environment slowly dissolved,revealing a now sliced-in-half Destiny,the Inverse Caelum standing victorious in front of it. However,Reina looked like she just managed to put down a super insistent fighter who would not die at all. Meanwhile Jing,whose face was now normal but with bloodshot eyes,was clutching his head in agony as he struggled to stand.

“Hmph.....I don't know what was that trick you've used,but do not expect it to help you the next time we meet. Until then....”

She walked away,prompting Jing to try to reach for her,only for the pain to force him to submit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back